L2 Reborn Success

Hello all. I have question for this community. How its possible this L2 Reborn is so successful? New players still join to 1 year old server. Twitch Lineage 2 section 70% of  streamers play on L2 Reborn. YouTube videos about PvP siege there are 150+ ppl. What they do what others dont?

My opinion is that the server before started they said that things will be like this this and this...I was playing since day 1 BOT Protection was and is A BOT Protection

Donations are not pay to win..And admin-gms are there when u need them..

They are a company of old players that wanted to create a server like me.. U..or and old player that joined to play OLD TIME GAME.

Sry for my English still learning 😛

• 4 months later...

The thing about that server is that it is the l2 experience most of the players had, back in the days. So, if it's a bot free server and it brings you back in time and you have a crew to play with, man it doesn't even matter if its 2 or 3 or 4 years old. 🙂

They know very well what they are doing simple as that.

If they are so successful as you say we should take a lesson

from this how to run things act and such.

Edited by Vision

Yep, totally agree. For me 3 most fundamental points:

* no p2w - donations yes! but only cosmetic

* long term project - personally prefer servers running 5+ years w/o wipes

* good bot control

Thats whats missing in most of the servers nowadays.

• Like 1

my 2 cents, is that not being able to get to the endgame fast is what keeps ppl "on".

i am planning to go there in the near future...i am very disappointed in people i find nowadays in high rate servers. hope to find there a better community 

I dont like this server but i can share my personal opinion about their success.

First of all L2Reborn wasnt a successful project since day 1, while i was playing there i was already the "2nd wave" and the MDT (which was the trade zone) had like 50-60 shops. The competition was 0 and the server was 100% one sided by 2-3 "competitive" cps that was running the server. Because of GM team dedication and because they kept their values and their promises community started to trusted the project and many players joined.

In general:

1. Good target group (ARG-BR community)

2. No wipes

3. No pay 2 win

4. Most active antibot / antidualbox ever, many times we were receiving ban even without dualbox / botting and we had to contact the GM team to unban us (something bad but community liked it).

5. They are very close the the streamers and respect them, they are sending them gifts, t-shirts, coffee cups etc.

But this server is corrupted 100% (admin share adena / items), gms playing the server, support their clans - sides. Act like nazis and ban people just because they dont like their names, actively kicking sides from server that try to unbalance the current "stage" of the game.

47 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

But this server is corrupted 100% (admin share adena / items), gms playing the server, support their clans - sides. Act like nazis and ban people just because they dont like their names, actively kicking sides from server that try to unbalance the current "stage" of the game.

tru, u can get even ban for website  xd

fff.png

3 hours ago, SQL Developer said:

not saying this ain't true but do you have any kind of proofs or someone's feedback about this?

Again, not questioning your word but I would like to be sure because that changes a lot.

On 4/20/2021 at 12:18 AM, TuCafe said:

not saying this ain't true but do you have any kind of proofs or someone's feedback about this?

Again, not questioning your word but I would like to be sure because that changes a lot.

I dont have pictures of something that i can send right now since i was playing at least 1 year ago but personally as leader of the competitive side of the server i received ban for the following reason:

One day i was randomly going to Goddard WH and i saw behind a Goddard building (hidden) GM and the leader of Unepics (piyu), anyway i didnt care at that moment so i just ignore what i saw.

The day after that i learned that Unepic did an Antharas beta test (without the rest of the community know anything about it) and Antharas died in like 20 min because it was bugged and it didnt drop anything, but after that Admin summoned onother Antharas and he killed it on its own and gave all the drops to Piyu (Unepic leader) while noone had no idea. I honestly asked Piyu about the situation and he confirmed everything and because i made it public by making 1 post in Discord at the same second i received ban (me and my whole clan) ingame + in discord. 

After that server was kinda dead and many bugs appeared, server was closed for like 1 month and after the re-opening (without wipe) it started to become famous as it is today.

9 hours ago, SQL Developer said:

I dont have pictures of something that i can send right now since i was playing at least 1 year ago but personally as leader of the competitive side of the server i received ban for the following reason:

One day i was randomly going to Goddard WH and i saw behind a Goddard building (hidden) GM and the leader of Unepics (piyu), anyway i didnt care at that moment so i just ignore what i saw.

The day after that i learned that Unepic did an Antharas beta test (without the rest of the community know anything about it) and Antharas died in like 20 min because it was bugged and it didnt drop anything, but after that Admin summoned onother Antharas and he killed it on its own and gave all the drops to Piyu (Unepic leader) while noone had no idea. I honestly asked Piyu about the situation and he confirmed everything and because i made it public by making 1 post in Discord at the same second i received ban (me and my whole clan) ingame + in discord. 

After that server was kinda dead and many bugs appeared, server was closed for like 1 month and after the re-opening (without wipe) it started to become famous as it is today.

Well, if that's what happened only, then that's really sad not only for you and your clan but for the server, in general.

In situations like that, there will always be unbalance in the game, no matter how strong or numerous the opposing side is.

But, because I always like to hear both sides of the story, before judging, i will still give it a try. The 1st moment I see something suspicious, such as that, it's an easy quit.