interlude [L2OFF] L2GOLD

Relative

Dragonic-Final.png

GRAND OPENING: 2020-10-30
L2GOLD.ORG REMASTERED X45

Our team is pleased to welcome you to the new stage of the L2GOLD project and is ready to share information about future plans.
L2Gold Changed alot! Our L2Classic platform will take place with every new features and Areas!
Pure Game Play , Pure Lineage2!

Information:
Exp/SP: x45
 Adena: x50
 Drop: x10
 Spoil: x10
 Quest Drop: Disabled
 Quest Reward: Disabled
 Manor: Disabled
 Safe Enchant: +3
 Max Enchant: +16
 Server Platform: Official PTS Files
 Maximum Clients per PC: 3
 Buff slots: 26 (No Divine Inspiration Required)
 Skills are auto learn.
 Weight Limit has been Disabled.
 Automatic loot for monsters.
 Manual loot for raid bosses & epic bosses.
 Mana Potions: 250 MP Restoration with No Cooldown.
 20-Level Player Gap System has been Disabled.

Edited by Celestine
  • Downvote 1

Your logo is stolen from l2gold.in and was created by denart-designs and you are using it without permission.

You want to open a server show little decency and make your own, this is unprofessional and players know when they see copies, even this topic came to from other people.

• Upvote 1

Logo of Gold style servers can BE same  .. 

since all gold copy servers use by 80%  features...

copy the logo its not nothing serius .. its like u say .. u copy logo of Interlude xd 

my opinion xd

Edited by GsL

9 minutes ago, GsL said:

Logo of Gold style servers can BE same  ..

it can but will be morally accepted by players??

i talk about decency... players know, creators know

12 minutes ago, GsL said:

since all gold copy servers uselles by 80%  features...

how many gold servers you know 1 year alive?

13 minutes ago, GsL said:

copy the logo its not nothing serius .. its like u say .. u copy logo of Interlude xd 

my opinion xd

he is not copied ncsoft he has not copied gold he copied l2gold.in, i am beign clear on this, creator denart-designs has not gave permission to use their work.

your points are invalid this is not game related only but stolen work.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

it can but will be morally accepted by players??

i talk about decency... players know, creators know

how many gold servers you know 1 year alive?

he is not copied ncsoft he has not copied gold he copied l2gold.in, i am beign clear on this, creator denart-designs has not gave permission to use their work.

your points are invalid this is not game related only but stolen work.

do you really think that we players , really care for logos? :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

do you really think that we players , really care for logos? :D 

i dont give a shit what you really do cause i dont count you as player, you make money by visiting servers so you are not suppose to have a saying in this.

21 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

i dont give a shit what you really do cause i dont count you as player, you make money by visiting servers so you are not suppose to have a saying in this.

We are by far one of the most active CPs in the Europe l2 scene :) and you can see that from our fraps 

Just now, MrPro* said:

We are by far one of the most active CPs in the Europe l2 scene :) and you can see that from our fraps 

Really nobody asked you, you dont have a saying on this.

2 minutes ago, iTopZ said:

Really nobody asked you, you dont have a saying on this.

either you are blind or just a bit retarded , i quoted a comment from other person , which means i answered to his comment which was invalid 

Edited by MrPro*

I reply you from phone i am the very same person, stop spaming now your commends are invalid here you are playing for money in servers and you are not representing the l2 player community, unless you have Grandiose delusions this is another story, this guy is a logo thief and you cannot change that, i already told you that but i have to say it for second time apparently for you to understand it.

3 minutes ago, iTopZ said:

I reply you from phone i am the very same person, stop spaming now your commends are invalid here you are playing for money in servers and you are not representing the l2 player community, unless you have Grandiose delusions this is another story, this guy is a logo thief and you cannot change that, i already told you that but i have to say it for second time apparently for you to understand it.

Many people are getting paid to play , for example in games like LoL / Dota 2/ CS go etc etc .  Some of them are getting paid to play lineage 2 and I don't see something about bad , about being paid to play . Plus it actually makes me more of l2 player since i play it in a competitive lvl . I will say it again , either you are blind or just a bit retarded , because i never said that he is not a thief , i just wanted to point that we players don't care for some logo , we care for the gameplay experience and what community the server will have .

1 minute ago, MrPro* said:

Many people are getting paid to play , for example in games like LoL / Dota 2/ CS go etc etc .  Some of them are getting paid to play lineage 2 and I don't see something about bad , about being paid to play . Plus it actually makes me more of l2 player since i play it in a competitive lvl . I will say it again , either you are blind or just a bit retarded , because i never said that he is not a thief , i just wanted to point that we players don't care for some logo , we care for the gameplay experience and what community the server will have .

you call me stupid but i return you the favour because if you read carefully my posts i am talking about morality and decency since you are getting paid, you cant have moral or decent feelings on a matter that is out of the topic, you just come to brag about yourself, stop it really.

I also work with the owner of this server L2Gold.in, I know that he is the owner this logo because this man has been working on this project for over 4 years. And they had the org logo there is much more, and as we know, a person who is copying someone's work is not an honest man.