Active Anti Cheat vs Smartguard

for sure Active Anti Cheat way better than smartcrap who ever wastes his money for smartguard hes just stupid

with active anti cheat you can block everything most of servers i've played adr not worked 

On 7/18/2020 at 5:07 PM, L2RAPTOR said:

Like to know opinions of server owners with Active Anti Cheat and Smartguard protections. Reply with pros and cons. Thanks.

dont bother with anti cheat and guard solutions. if somebody wants to cheat he finds a way. there is no real use for this trash since nearly every server is a highrate with a lifespan of 3 months :'D

On 7/19/2020 at 8:12 PM, Finn said:

dont bother with anti cheat and guard solutions. if somebody wants to cheat he finds a way. there is no real use for this trash since nearly every server is a highrate with a lifespan of 3 months :'D

True, even though 3 months are a lot for 95% of servers

9 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

My server has been on almost 2 years. I have used Smartguard the entire time. Is Active Anti Cheat better?

good luck with smartguard leaking your data it's pointless using this crap trust me

3 hours ago, Zake said:

Already told you guys, better pay some professional than paying these scammers. 

What do you mean?

4 hours ago, AchYlek said:

aac is good, but if you have big online so mass pvp laging as fuck bcs that protection 

Hmm.. so aac causes lag?  good to know...

Smartguard has helped. But I am concerned about data collection and the fact they produce botting software as well