Here you can post suggestions about this forum

1) Development Side

2) New Categories

3) Gaming Boards

4) Member Groups

5) Forum Rules

Edited by • Punisher •
  • Like 2

i believe PHP section is needed since l2 is connected in many ways with web scripts, people can ask for help or share ready scripts.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:16 AM, Nightw0lf said:

i believe PHP section is needed since l2 is connected in many ways with web scripts, people can ask for help or share ready scripts.

I totally agree with you, and I believe that the php section would be useful to our community. PHP category will be added soon!

On 3/18/2020 at 11:56 PM, • Punisher • said:

1) Development Side

2) New Categories

On 3/19/2020 at 2:16 AM, Nightw0lf said:

i believe PHP section is needed since l2 is connected in many ways with web scripts

A new category should be implemented not only for php. Generally about web development . 

For example , Guides/Tutorials and ready codes/scripts about:

Joomla

Bootstrap

DreamWeaver

jQuery

JavaScript

even AJAX...

I know many of them are kinda old ... but the question is.. why not?...

• Thanks 1

yeah, no point to make separated category just for PHP, call it web dev.

Another suggestion: forum currency which you can buy for set amount, trade freely with other users, withdraw your funds to skrill/pp/etc, its tested model which will protect buyers/sellers from chargebacks, you could add limitations for new/inactive accounts.

Point taken i believe you guys are correct and with valid points, also under in every topic there is a who's online i believe that is useless.

• 2 months later...

FiveM categories for sure i've been impressed by its impact lately, the community has increased and the servers as well and i think maxtor should take advantage of that!

Edited by Dragic
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

What's with that idea of automatically merging posts if you make a reply to your own topic in the l2 previews / private servers section?

What if I made my topic 1 week ago and today I want to announce a beta or something? no-one would see my post and when it gets merged it doesn't even add a last modified date or anything to distinguish it from the initial post (even if it did it would still lose the whole idea of posting updates etc).

Put it back to what it was and find other ways to deal with useless topic bumpers, not like this.

@Maxtor

Edited by Sahar

2 hours ago, Sahar said:

What's with that idea of automatically merging posts if you make a reply to your own topic in the l2 previews / private servers section?

What if I made my topic 1 week ago and today I want to announce a beta or something? no-one would see my post and when it gets merged it doesn't even add a last modified date or anything to distinguish it from the initial post (even if it did it would still lose the whole idea of posting updates etc).

Put it back to what it was and find other ways to deal with useless topic bumpers, not like this.

@Maxtor

It's everywhere this way and yes it should be changed

On 6/26/2020 at 2:20 PM, Sahar said:

@Maxtor

i have reduced limit for merging from 1 week to 1 hour

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Maxtor locked this topic