Reporting Kara

sotid

3 minutes ago, sotid said:

Brut its okay mate, the mods of the site will take care of him and ask me for more information . I have all I need

the payments the conversation everything. If they need anything else I can show them no need to waste your time talking to a wall because that how it feels talking to him.

Take care of me why? I did my work just fine. You paid 350e 1 year ago. Since the codes i made you didn't go up to that amount why you paid me again 2 months ago via bank account? Cause as i remember i finished your codes (list) and then in the end you told me "what i own to you" am i right? Why since u were "sad" with me u kept working with me? And now u revert back to 2018 almost for an amount of code i didn't make you? How is that even possible? Stop the nonsense. You paid me for codes that worth more than money you paid. You no appreciate anything at all neither the detail i worked with neither the fact that each time u ask for small change or update i didn't keep money.  From that point of view you're the "bad" person not me. All the extra work i did in the codes when you were like "uhh fuck it" worth more than the money u paid me over that time.

19 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Take care of me why? I did my work just fine. You paid 350e 1 year ago. Since the codes i made you didn't go up to that amount why you paid me again 2 months ago via bank account? Cause as i remember i finished your codes (list) and then in the end you told me "what i own to you" am i right? Why since u were "sad" with me u kept working with me? And now u revert back to 2018 almost for an amount of code i didn't make you? How is that even possible? Stop the nonsense. You paid me for codes that worth more than money you paid. You no appreciate anything at all neither the detail i worked with neither the fact that each time u ask for small change or update i didn't keep money.  From that point of view you're the "bad" person not me. All the extra work i did in the codes when you were like "uhh fuck it" worth more than the money u paid me over that time.

Reason is simple. I had a small hope that you will keep your promise that you made on june and you will make up on the rest of the money that you couldnt do the cb into codes.

And as you recall we said 1 of the systems would be the donator system and something else.

And good job canceling yourself right now that you said that I paid for the list too that you said earlier which you said you did  my list codes to fill the payment.

You are such a liar.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, sotid said:

Reason is simple. I had a small hope that you will keep your promise that you made on june and you will make up on the rest of the money that you couldnt do the cb into codes.

And as you recall we said 1 of the systems would be the donator system and something else.

And good job canceling yourself right now that you said that I paid for the list too that you said earlier which you said you did  my list codes to fill the payment.

You are such a liar.

And? Did i say no to any of your code? Did you request a code and i said "give me 50e" ? 

Call me liar as much you want. I won't argue with you anymore. You got problems in real life and i respect your attitude that come out this way. At least next dev u work with i hope u keep ur humanity and appreciate what he do for you no just keep history to attack him the first second you find That what snakes do. No people

• Haha 1

Off-topic, but I am really flattered to see that people like my Ability Tree. :)

Do note that it is 100% UI based and it would be literally impossible to pull off with HTML given its design.

Anyhoo!

13 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Fixed*

He respect you man.. Don’t act like that. He said only xDem, Elfo and Kara are real developers here on MxC.

2 hours ago, Kara` said:

Call Celestine or someone to enter in my PC view the code and compare. If the code is 5% same ban me instantly. @Celestine May i ask if you're in mood to check my code? Just a quick view and compare to Rizel

I am happy to check the code you made for him, and verify whether it is his code or not, and whether it is worth what he was paid for.

Just now, xFranky said:

I am happy to check the code you made for him, and verify whether it is his code or not, and whether it is worth what he was paid for.

Thats something only maxtor, celestine, sweets may do. No random L2 mod who can Control + C the code. No offense but i don't know you, neither you're in a trusted position. Thanks for your answer anyway

5 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Thats something only maxtor, celestine, sweets may do. No random L2 mod who can Control + C the code. No offense but i don't know you, neither you're in a trusted position. Thanks for your answer anyway

If your codes are so many, I won't even have the time to make so many "copy paste" as you said. You can show me the codes via Skype. I am well capable on making my own codes from scratch! If you don't want to do this, @sotidcan just give me the .jar files to have a look at them myself.

Edited by xFranky

once again i will mention this man as i have always done when i see messages from many people here accusing him I would like a reply from the forum administrator  MAX... why do you let such a person in here . has been mentioned many times here in this forum about theft and for hard vegetation. while we all know if anyone else was in his place or he wouldn't have eaten a ban.. I expect a clear answer from the manager

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, StinkyMadness said:

He respect you man.. Don’t act like that. He said only xDem, Elfo and Kara are real developers here on MxC.

@StinkyMadness Actualy who needs respect from scamers and racsism neo-nazi like kara? 

This guy @Kara` called me before 2-3 days in skype and asking me where i living he told me that he F@cks my mother (behind the computer) we give a meet and he never appearce smart move but who needs respect from thoese people? Kara im still wating for you...

1 hour ago, Dragic said:

@StinkyMadness Actualy who needs respect from scamers and racsism neo-nazi like kara? 

This guy @Kara` called me before 2-3 days in skype and asking me where i living he told me that he F@cks my mother (behind the computer) we give a meet and he never appearce smart move but who needs respect from thoese people? Kara im still wating for you...

Why you losing your time with him? He is the most racist and selfish person I have ever seen. Stop giving him attention.. wasting minutes from your life that you will never get back..

First and my last comment about your person.

@Kara`First of all stop talking shit about others families and nations, that shows that your family not gives you love or teach you how to respect, so you are not offending me/us but yourself and exposing the way you grow.

Second everyone is “disappointed” of you and you are the top name of report section every week, so stop telling your clients about how bad are the other developers here and prove that you are better. And by “prove” I mean to others not to your self.

And because I see you like to talk with proofs:

Im waiting your proofs that I’m selling Achievement System for 40$ that I have copied from akar0 as you said.

@sotidis my client too and he had told me at least 6-7 months ago that he was waiting an community board from you and as we can see you still have not completed that deal. And I have the proofs that he told me that that much time ago.. and the only reason he was not reporting you was because he knew he will lose his money and you will never finish that deal (he was just hoping).

And last, I see you don’t trust moderators of that forum, @Maxtor trust them so if you trust him you have to trust and moderators, you like it or not mods are there because they worth it to be there.

Edited by StinkyMadness
  • Upvote 2

Yes, i am racist, i'm bad person, everyone is disappointed on me. my clients report me every 5 days (not weekly as being said) and everyone in this forum is beautiful! (Including the staff of course)

8 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Yes, i am racist, i'm bad person, everyone is disappointed on me. my clients report me every 5 days (not weekly as being said) and everyone in this forum is beautiful! (Including the staff of course)

Still waiting the proofs for my achievement system.