PaysafeCard as payment method

Someone here use PaysafeCard to let your player do a "donation" to your server?
I would like to know how you can withdraw PaysafeCard balance in cash (if it is possible)

For example, with Paypal you can transfer your PayPal balance to your bank account. There is something similar for PaysafeCard?

Nop, the only way to withdraw them is.. Use some site like bet24 or similar, use PSC to fill your pocket, play a game or two, withdraw. There was/is problem with GR PSC, you can't do shit with it from outside the country, at least there was something like that, not sure now.

Edited by SweeTs
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Nop, the only way to withdraw them is.. Use some site like bet24 or similar, use PSC to fill your pocket, play a game or two, withdraw. There was/is problem with GR PSC, you can't do shit with it from outside the country, at least there was something like that, not sure now.

So how Steam, League of legends and other companies who uses PaysafeCard as payment method convert  the PaysafeCard balance into cash.......

Cause having it in paysafecard is useless.

Edited by Reynald0

did you really think any of these companies ever seen or touched any PFC codes users spends on them? :D

when you are business you dont use customer-level products and go for B2B solutions/cooperation, that's completely another story and often out of reach if you are not big enough.

In your case, look for payment gateway which includes paysafe, like G2A Pay and others

2 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

did you really think any of these companies ever seen or touched any PFC codes users spends on them? :D

when you are business you dont use customer-level products and go for B2B solutions/cooperation, that's completely another story and often out of reach if you are not big enough.

In your case, look for payment gateway which includes paysafe, like G2A Pay and others

I dont trust in G2A Pay i heard it take 30-90 days to get your money.

i have hear that paysafecard have make an option to move your money to bank.

you can send an email to paysafe and ask informations about it.

https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/faq/pay-out-my-paysafecard-remaining-balance/

Edited by Red-Hair-Shanks

7 hours ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

i have hear that paysafecard have make an option to move your money to bank.

you can send an email to paysafe and ask informations about it.

https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/faq/pay-out-my-paysafecard-remaining-balance/

Uh that is something of information, better than nothing, thanks!

• Thanks 1

https://shop.denart-designs.com/product/account-panel/

this panel for example has payment methods such as paygol (it has payments with paysafecard) in order to be enabled in paygol to use the method paysafe you need to be reviewed (your website donation panel) by paygol with a test user after contacting them and tell them how to use it and how to login and explain the porpuse of the donation panel and if you pass then you will be checked by paysafe if you own the terms "donation" if you do you are cancelled because they do not allow any donation term to exist you must have terms as shop, buy, purchase etc.. that said your link must also not be website.com/donate but website.com/shop (all this in order to be accepted for method paysafe) you must also have terms (the panel in the link i gave has the necessary terms to be accepted by paysafe its tested by changing any "donate" to "purchase" and then roll-back changes)

PS: after the final review from paysafe you can change donation link and terms to donation or you are pay-to-play and you mess with ncsoft or w/e (technically you use illegal software to begin with but you are closer to fuckup your self)

PS2: you need to own LTD company papers in order to be accepted in paygol (payout 200euro) in 30-40 days +fees)

NOTE: about g2apay it applies the same as paygol but requires extra terms + extra your personal info publically displayed on your website

NOTE: paynext is for russian community

and then there is paypal easy fast disputable but most commonly used.

in conclusion the more you go into deep the more money you make but you flirt with more consequences, you just need the info on how to make it happen.

1) own company

2) show false data with terms of "purchase"

3) change to donation

4) enjoy money

49 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

https://shop.denart-designs.com/product/account-panel/

this panel for example has payment methods such as paygol (it has payments with paysafecard) in order to be enabled in paygol to use the method paysafe you need to be reviewed (your website donation panel) by paygol with a test user after contacting them and tell them how to use it and how to login and explain the porpuse of the donation panel and if you pass then you will be checked by paysafe if you own the terms "donation" if you do you are cancelled because they do not allow any donation term to exist you must have terms as shop, buy, purchase etc.. that said your link must also not be website.com/donate but website.com/shop (all this in order to be accepted for method paysafe) you must also have terms (the panel in the link i gave has the necessary terms to be accepted by paysafe its tested by changing any "donate" to "purchase" and then roll-back changes)

PS: after the final review from paysafe you can change donation link and terms to donation or you are pay-to-play and you mess with ncsoft or w/e (technically you use illegal software to begin with but you are closer to fuckup your self)

PS2: you need to own LTD company papers in order to be accepted in paygol (payout 200euro) in 30-40 days +fees)

NOTE: about g2apay it applies the same as paygol but requires extra terms + extra your personal info publically displayed on your website

NOTE: paynext is for russian community

and then there is paypal easy fast disputable but most commonly used.

in conclusion the more you go into deep the more money you make but you flirt with more consequences, you just need the info on how to make it happen.

1) own company

2) show false data with terms of "purchase"

3) change to donation

4) enjoy money

Nah, i trust in PayPal and i already using it, as i said before G2A take too much time so mehhhhhhhhhh

The idea is give to the players who do not have credit or debit card an option to make donations and PaysafeCard seems to be a good option since is global (almost).

Edited by Reynald0
  • Like 1

Out of topic suggestion,

Consider to check SMS donations, everyone have access to mobile and they can donate fast and easy.

The only CON is that the gateways are "expensive" and keep high fee, but like RIOT if players want to donate with SMS they can pay more money to get less "donate coins" than paypal 

15 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

Out of topic suggestion,

Consider to check SMS donations, everyone have access to mobile and they can donate fast and easy.

The only CON is that the gateways are "expensive" and keep high fee, but like RIOT if players want to donate with SMS they can pay more money to get less "donate coins" than paypal 

High fee

That is one reason why I don't consider it, they ended winning 80% of revenues..... You are not a partner, you are a slave.

Edited by Reynald0

I think this is what you are looking for. APIs of PaysafeCard that could allow you to make a certain HTTP request to do certain actions. Keepying this in mind, you could probably connect it with your own system and with a click of a button have both paypal, using their APIs ofc, and paysafecard to withdraw the money into your bank account.

https://www.paysafecard.com/fileadmin/api/

Edited by xFranky

28 minutes ago, xFranky said:

I think this is what you are looking for. APIs of PaysafeCard that could allow you to make a certain HTTP request to do certain actions. Keepying this in mind, you could probably connect it with your own system and with a click of a button have both paypal, using their APIs ofc, and paysafecard to withdraw the money into your bank account.

https://www.paysafecard.com/fileadmin/api/

I dont think you can withdraw your paysafecard balance to your bank account using the API....... Has no sense, for me at least.

52 minutes ago, Reynald0 said:

I dont think you can withdraw your paysafecard balance to your bank account using the API....... Has no sense, for me at least.

I had a look on the APIs. It looks like that you need to have a payssfecard business account, and using their APIs you can prompt your customer to enter their pin code. Then using their apis you can check the amount of the card and if you are happy, then you can request paysafe to save the money into your account. After that you can have them withdraw to your bank account either by their website or via api.

It is similar with paypal but the difference is that they use paysafe vouchers rathen than bank accounts. The principle is the same. I had the experience working on papal and Judopay systems and this is what I had to do. They provide a full documentation.