high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

Damn stalonka show up and activity increased. Great times to live <3

Edit: BTW stalonka I don't know what is your current financial situation, but I have 150k spared in case you are looking for investors. 

Edited by JohnBoy13

8 hours ago, `Sanctus said:

stop all that bullshit about tales. Tales this and that.

Tales is the GOAT. end of story.

Nobody comes even close , not saga , not era - lionna and the rest of the crap.

And before judging tales , take a look at your own dogshit of a server u got / helping ( saga , sorin)

Thank you.

and for those who didn't , please read this

cut the asslick out of here and check the facts.
First of all i am an advertiser i work for alot of servers if u can see in my topic and sorin was never one of them. 

I do not own any server i am a player and i speak what i think for any server, i sure think that this shit will be max 2-3 weeks circus with a bunch of free donation coins and bot fiesta. Not because of Vercetti but because of Brazon. 

What should i even read a server that wanna go big keep crying for Sorin Servers, he want to take advantage of it instead of going professional ? 
A server who delete posts on the forum? 

16 minutes ago, iOllie said:

cut the asslick out of here and check the facts.
First of all i am an advertiser i work for alot of servers if u can see in my topic and sorin was never one of them. 

I do not own any server i am a player and i speak what i think for any server, i sure think that this shit will be max 2-3 weeks circus with a bunch of free donation coins and bot fiesta. Not because of Vercetti but because of Brazon. 

What should i even read a server that wanna go big keep crying for Sorin Servers, he want to take advantage of it instead of going professional ? 
A server who delete posts on the forum? 

i know who u are and what you're doing but i wasn't reffering to you bud.
I'm reffering to those who purposely spread false rumors and hate. They know who they are.

Also , i ain't asslick anyone. Tales was by far the best and most enjoyable hi5 server i've played. But this is just my opinion.

About brazon , yeah it looks bad cause of his reputation , but as far as i know he is pretty limited in terms of access.

1 minute ago, `Sanctus said:

i know who u are and what you're doing but i wasn't reffering to you bud.
I'm reffering to those who purposely spread false rumors and hate. They know who they are.

Also , i ain't asslick anyone. Tales was by far the best and most enjoyable hi5 server i've played. But this is just my opinion.

About brazon , yeah it looks bad cause of his reputation , but as far as i know he is pretty limited in terms of access.

Also this not depends on server owners but also the community. Trust me there is a lot of good server owners out there who really try to make stuff works and want a fair server but the community itself is shit. I worked as gm and cm alot of times and people are like 24/7 pming you and saying give me free premium and i join ur server . Give me 300 Donation Coins for each cp and i bring clan with 6+ Cp this is how brazon/sorin/mouse teached this community for the past 3-4 years and this will not change now.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, iOllie said:

Also this not depends on server owners but also the community. Trust me there is a lot of good server owners out there who really try to make stuff works and want a fair server but the community itself is shit. I worked as gm and cm alot of times and people are like 24/7 pming you and saying give me free premium and i join ur server . Give me 300 Donation Coins for each cp and i bring clan with 6+ Cp this is how brazon/sorin/mouse teached this community for the past 3-4 years and this will not change now.

To be fair, this is also true. A large part of the community is entitled, and downright spoiled at this point. Hopefully projects with big names, and big histories can avoid practicing such tactics in the future, and still manage to attract healthy numbers. Otherwise the healthy part of the community, or rather, what's left of it, will simply give up on this game. 

Those who monetized players are to blame though, from server staff to clan leaders. If people aren't down for such practices, yet they're in these clans, they should just bail on said clans. 

Edited by mr zero

21 hours ago, `Sanctus said:

stop all that bullshit about tales. Tales this and that.

Tales is the GOAT. end of story.

Nobody comes even close , not saga , not era - lionna and the rest of the crap.

And before judging tales , take a look at your own dogshit of a server u got / helping ( saga , sorin)

Thank you.

and for those who didn't , please read this

The same story comeback. 

What about TYGA? He will stream tales? xD

20 hours ago, iOllie said:

so? as i know u make adverting for l2saga maybe u are gm too, and saga is corrupted same lvl like sorin/mouse 

3 hours ago, SkyLord said:

What kind of bullshit is this xD

It will be miracle if TYGA streaming STALONE PROJECTS :D jaja

its can be happened, lets see ... but we know that tyga is not famous streamer, only rapper so idk how much he will get viewers 

imagine saga gm flaming tales :D server who died in 7 days bcose thats what he payd those clans 

also not mentioning his corupted server there was few partys who botted 24/7 in loa and after reporting them in forum he deleted post just to defend 1 payed cp no wonder server died so fast that bot party was selling 50000 noble stones after 2 days of server open and bought out all auction items