frozen vs acis

dramaa93

so i did install both frozen and acis and know what the funny thing is? frozen have much more options into system or even into admin command then acis but still ppl talking how better acis is, i installed acis twice and when i restarted server its terminated abnormaly when i just changed some configurations like max buffs, allow class masters and things like this, so now tell me in what option acis is better then frozen? what i miss? i rly wonder cus everytime i got problem on frozen ppl told me to use acis cus it was better .. so tell me now how it is better then frozen?

31 minutes ago, dramaa93 said:

so i did install both frozen and acis and know what the funny thing is? frozen have much more options into system or even into admin command then acis but still ppl talking how better acis is, i installed acis twice and when i restarted server its terminated abnormaly when i just changed some configurations like max buffs, allow class masters and things like this, so now tell me in what option acis is better then frozen? what i miss? i rly wonder cus everytime i got problem on frozen ppl told me to use acis cus it was better .. so tell me now how it is better then frozen?

Do frozen have a french guy who look like anime character and sneak late at night in kitchen to eat all leftover cookies? Answer: no.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Do frozen have a french guy who look like anime character and sneak late at night in kitchen to eat all leftover cookies? Answer: no.

what are you after? :d 

1 hour ago, dramaa93 said:

midget, thief, cookies ring a bell?

you see quality > quantity if you want customs take frozen or any other discontinued pack to play with, if you want serious project you pick l2j and fix it so guess who is who and what is what.

4 hours ago, dramaa93 said:

The comment was a reference to Tryskell (owner of aCis). He is a weird french guy. He look like the guy who drive a white van and give candies to children. His profil photo aside is a young little dwarf. Suspicious right?

10 hours ago, Kara` said:

The comment was a reference to Tryskell (owner of aCis). He is a weird french guy. He look like the guy who drive a white van and give candies to children. His profil photo aside is a young little dwarf. Suspicious right?

Tryskell is owner of acis? Okey

11 hours ago, Kara` said:

I got no driver licence, so I can't drive a white van.

But I got candies and chocolate if you want, come here... :devil:

--------

Regarding aCis, it's an almost 10y old project with hundreds of fixes, if that was that bad I would have more complains about my 100+ customers. It's still developped at this date, L2JFrozen stopped in 2011 with 10 times less edits/fixes and no ambition over things needed to be rewritten, so the "vs" comparison is simply pointless ; they do different things and aim different admins population - aCis aiming retailness and minimalistic approach while L2JFrozen aiming "1 click users".

I believe aCis goes in the good direction, anyway, simply use whatever you want because in the end, your server will probably die no matter the project you use with your mindset and skills. Not sure what you do wrong, but you do it wrong.

Feel free to use a 2011 pack if you believe it's better, and if you want to help aCis, report issues when you find a real one.

L2JFrozen shouldn't even be a choice. It's like if you choose between Internet Explorer 5 and Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, none took back the lead. If people would use their time to debug aCis instead of splitting between forks and trying to pull the cover to themselves, it would be already ended.

Bubu.

Edited by Tryskell

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

I got no driver licence, so I can't drive a white van.

But I got candies and chocolate if you want, come here... :devil:

--------

Regarding aCis, it's an almost 10y old project with hundreds of fixes, if that was that bad I would have more complains about my 100+ customers. It's still developped at this date, L2JFrozen stopped in 2011 with 10 times less edits/fixes and no ambition over things needed to be rewritten, so the "vs" comparison is simply pointless ; they do different things and aim different admins population - aCis aiming retailness and minimalistic approach while L2JFrozen aiming "1 click users".

I believe aCis goes in the good direction, anyway, simply use whatever you want because in the end, your server will probably die no matter the project you use with your mindset and skills. Not sure what you do wrong, but you do it wrong.

Feel free to use a 2011 pack if you believe it's better, and if you want to help aCis, report issues when you find a real one.

L2JFrozen shouldn't even be a choice. It's like if you choose between Internet Explorer 5 and Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, none took back the lead. If people would use their time to debug aCis instead of splitting between forks and trying to pull the cover to themselves, it would be already ended.

Bubu.

Kara Summon Pirama. Pirama has been summoned!

Pirama: Movement of this pack is trash!!!

Pirama has left the room

Movement is under lights for this cycle and the next if it's not yet fixed during this cycle. The sort of rework than L2JFrozen, and basically 90% of packs aren't willing to do - but will be happily leeching without giving a single credit once it's fully valid.

Not sure why you speak about Pirama - 2y I didn't hear that name. And with his pitiful behavior, I'm not sad about it.

55 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Movement is under lights for this cycle and the next if it's not yet fixed during this cycle. The sort of rework than L2JFrozen, and basically 90% of packs aren't willing to do - but will be happily leeching without giving a single credit once it's fully valid.

Not sure why you speak about Pirama - 2y I didn't hear that name. And with his pitiful behavior, I'm not sad about it.

He is selling 500e phoenix event engine to amateurs via facebook with reborn12. 

Tryskell then can you tell me why server fails to rr when I am changing some configurations ? 2 times already hapen same thing, and I am only changing things like "allow class master, starting adena" so what is the problem, what you can tell about this?

52 minutes ago, dramaa93 said:

Tryskell then can you tell me why server fails to rr when I am changing some configurations ? 2 times already hapen same thing, and I am only changing things like "allow class master, starting adena" so what is the problem, what you can tell about this?

First, why would you restart server when //reload config works ?

Second, what's the actual error ? It's like telling to a doctor "I'm in pain". His answer would be "wtf mate, give fucking details or die".

Edited by Tryskell

11 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

First, why would you restart server when //reload config works ?

Second, what's the actual error ? It's like telling to a doctor "I'm in pain". His answer would be "wtf mate, give fucking details or die".

So problem is that I rr? About details I will write you in pm , now I am at work so cant give details :) and 1 question its your server so you will know , does ss works on mele weapons or its same as frozen and after 1hit with ss next 100 misses?