frozen vs acis

dramaa93

1 minute ago, dramaa93 said:

So problem is that I rr? About details I will write you in pm , now I am at work so cant give details :) and 1 question its your server so you will know , does ss works on mele weapons or its same as frozen and after 1hit with ss next 100 misses?

You got bugs report section to see valid bugs.

And no, the problem is you do shit or you use old or edited aCis revision.

Just now, Tryskell said:

You got bugs report section to see valid bugs.

And no, the problem is you do shit or you use old or edited aCis revision.

And can you send me good acis source? And its for free or I gotta pay? :)

3 minutes ago, dramaa93 said:

And can you send me good acis source? And its for free or I gotta pay? :)

There is no good or bad aCis sources. Each revision fix things.

If you use free revision, leeched version or random pack based on aCis, I got no reason to help you. Use it at risk. I support latest revision users only - when their questions aren't stupid.

Just now, Tryskell said:

There is no good or bad aCis sources. Each revision fix things.

If you use free revision, leeched version or random pack based on aCis, I got no reason to help you. Use it at risk. I support latest revision users only - when their questions aren't stupid.

You are so salty my dude :D not every one is good at building l2 like you , so well okey thx for your support. Close this topic 

It's no salt, just common sense. I got a life and I'm not paid, therefore my support time is limited to questions I judge legit. I already pass a lot of time coding, answering on Discord and supporting this forums section.

Believe me, you would also deny people if you were on my position. People asking "where to buy aCis" or "how to install it" while there are stickied topics on Announcements section and a Tavern guides section, for exemple. If people are too lazy to search the info, L2J isn't for them. They will stuck at a moment.

About your problem, you can eventually post it on Discord. If it's not me, someone else would eventually answer, if your question isn't that stupid.

Edited by Tryskell

5 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

It's no salt, just common sense. I got a life and I'm not paid, therefore my support time is limited to questions I judge legit. I already pass a lot of time coding, answering on Discord and supporting this forums section.

Believe me, you would also deny people if you were on my position. People asking "where to buy aCis" or "how to install it" while there are stickied topics on Announcements section and a Tavern guides section, for exemple. If people are too lazy to search the info, L2J isn't for them. They will stuck at a moment.

About your problem, you can eventually post it on Discord. If it's not me, someone else would eventually answer, if your question isn't that stupid.

My questions are stupid for you cus you know them but for me its normal questions cus im a beginner so I am still learning and all your answers was useful for me so thx again. 

5 hours ago, Kara` said:

Next level lick by a cyka blyat

Ох уж эти иностранцы. Произносят слова, не понимая что они означают по-русски.

7 minutes ago, Rootware said:

Ох уж эти иностранцы. Произносят слова, не понимая что они означают по-русски.

Russians: 90% Dash camera & crash, 10% Blyat

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kara` said:

You has good knowledge in russian language. Try to understand this:

Косил косой косой косой.

This is will really "cyka blyat" for you.

4 hours ago, Rootware said:

You has good knowledge in russian language. Try to understand this:

This is will really "cyka blyat" for you.

As if i waste my time to read russian language. ROFL

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 2:53 PM, Kara` said:

I love those videos. They funny af. Back to the subject of frozen and acis. 

I was a frozen user. They did have a community and a support, but around 2012 they stopped for a good 2 years development. When they eventually came back they did a few fixes, but eventually stopped developing, they made an announcement that they would rebuild the pack from scratch and they ended up selling the entire project along with their hosting and website around 2015 -2016. I am not sure now why people keep talking about an outdated pack, which stopped its developmenet appx. 4 years ago.

L2jacis is always up-to-date with every month updates. I will agree with the argument that it doesn't have customisable coding, rather than the stock that you find on other packs, but what it has, is developed to a great standard, along with protection, efficiency and support that reflects the community. With a bit of knowledge on Java, and a little bit research on MxC, you can add all the customisable code yourself to L2JAcis. Even to get the code from the outdated L2JFrozen, which is not recommended.

With regards to what you have reported, I haven't witnessed that, and it is always good advice to change the configs with the gameserver off, otherwise it will fail to close, which is true for a lot of servers packs.

15 minutes ago, xFranky said:

I am not sure now why people keep talking about an outdated pack, which stopped its developmenet appx. 4 years ago.

Yes, L2jFrozen is discontinued. But exist kind of 1.5  version (L2jFrozen 1.5which still being developed

Information about L2jFrozen 1.5https://l2devsadmins.net/reynaldev/index.php?topic=186.0

Edited by Reynald0

Just now, Reynald0 said:

Yes, L2jFrozen is discontinued. But exist kind of 1.5  version (L2jFrozen 1.5which still being developed

Information about L2jFrozen 1.5https://l2devsadmins.net/reynaldev/index.php?topic=186.0

It's like comparing apples with motorbikes. Totally a different thing

1 hour ago, xFranky said:

It's like comparing apples with motorbikes. Totally a different thing

You meant,  comparing L2jaCis with L2jFrozen or L2jFrozen 1.5 with L2jFrozen?

Edited by Reynald0

1 hour ago, Reynald0 said:

You meant,  comparing L2jaCis with L2jFrozen or L2jFrozen 1.5 with L2jFrozen?

L2jfrozen with L2JFrozen 1.5. L2jFrozen 1.5 in a way is a pack that is taken from the real pack, made some changes, added some custom code, and it shared to the public. I has a look on the L2JFrozen and both their objectives between L2JFrozen and L2JF 1.5 are completely differently  also, L2JF has the website and the old community that was fully supported. It is like myself taking L2JAcis, calling it L2JAcis 1.5 and continueing it myself, while L2JAcis is still in developmenet by Tryskell. Their objectives and goals were totally different. I haven't spent much time with 1.5 but this is what I can tell.