COMMAND - Admin Command Search Item

18 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Não faz sentido falar com esse tipo de pessoa. Tudo o que pessoas como a GLO podem dizer, Classic não é Interlude.

Eu poderia dizer que desenvolver no Classic é totalmente inútil, porque você perdeu seu tempo correndo atrás de algo que sempre muda de forma. Simplesmente aguarde de 5 a 10 crônicas clássicas para ver quão desajeitado será o seu projeto Classic L2J, com metade das funcionalidades ausentes. Veja L2J para entender o que quero dizer, eles simplesmente tiveram que parar no High Five para respirar.

GoD simplesmente mudou todas as missões. A crônica mais recente do Lineage 2 também excluiu todas as missões do GoD com 30min 1-85.

As pessoas estavam dizendo que o Interlude estava morto com o Classic, mas o fato é que ainda há mais compartilhamentos / servidores do Interlude que o Classic.

Mais tempo passa, menos preciso e mais ruim o seu servidor Classic será.

There is more sharing as there are no up-to-date and reasonable sources to share yet and especially the content like java mods and events are not ready and adapted to classic as they are for acis and jfrozen. In Brazilian forums 90% use acis because all mods have versions adapted to it and most do not know how to program. Try playing a source with basic gameplay working, nor am I talking about quests etc just the basics for you to see if server classic mid rate pvp does not crash.
That's the same thing with the interlude, well that's just my opinion

21 hours ago, leonardoll174 said:

There is more sharing as there are no up-to-date and reasonable sources to share yet and especially the content like java mods and events are not ready and adapted to classic as they are for acis and jfrozen. In Brazilian forums 90% use acis because all mods have versions adapted to it and most do not know how to program. Try playing a source with basic gameplay working, nor am I talking about quests etc just the basics for you to see if server classic mid rate pvp does not crash.
That's the same thing with the interlude, well that's just my opinion

I didn't get your point.

What I can tell you is, if people decided to make customs related to aCis and a whole ecosystem around it, it only means aCis is worthy enough to be used. Because I'm definitively not the one coding customs - even for my pack.

And that's the whole thing - a community decides to say if a pack is worthy or not, exactly like a community says if a server is worth to be played or not - playing it.

If Interlude is still used, it's because people like me still develop it. I would never open aCis, you would be stucked with L2JFrozen. IL chronicle is as garbage as the others (C5, C4, C3, Hellbound,...), in terms of history - none of those chronicles had decent projects, and most projects rely only on L2J branches.

BR got the biggest community out there, but they can't make anything international. You just know how to download something and leak it (and you can't even protect pack owners on BR forums).

Russians are even worst, they don't hesitate to replace credits (L2JFatum, L2JSilentium for RU aCis leaks who were selling my own stuff - shame on you). They can't make anything international. They also don't know how to code properly. They also only rely on the work and the project leak of a single man/team/whatever : VISTALL. All RU forks are based on it, which basically mean than RU forks are only better than L2J due to that single man/team/whatever (which I believe is Asterios leak ?).

I even saw someone posting all my changesets since 2012, saying aCis is his job and getting congratulations for it...

I could actually decide to stop BRs/RU and filter customer rank to avoid leaks and idiot behavior but well. I won't do it, because that's not my vision of the thing. But I definitively should, according to community behavior. aCis would still be used in any case, and not because 90% of BRs suck at developing, but because it's one of the most "ok" Interlude pack out there.

Anyway, I will continue to develop Interlude, until I feel I did my job on it. Then I will maybe switch of chronicle.

Regarding "there are no up-to-date and reasonable sources to share yet", just an hint : there won't have any. That's the main point I didn't switch to Classic, it's a waste of time developing on a unfinished L2.

Do you think there will have C1 L2J servers on top vote site if I begin to code it ? I believe than yes.

Edited by Tryskell

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

I could actually decide to stop BRs/RU and filter customer rank

you cant there are proxies so if your customer speaks english you cant avoid it he can spoof his internet identity and bypass any kind of internet filter eventually that you have blocked but since you dont think on doing to do that its good

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

it's a waste of time developing on a unfinished L2.

from what perspective its unfinished (i am not aware after H5)

3 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

you cant there are proxies so if your customer speaks english you cant avoid it he can spoof his internet identity and bypass any kind of internet filter eventually that you have blocked but since you dont think on doing to do that its good

from what perspective its unfinished (i am not aware after H5)

I can simply say I want X customers max, and raise/decrease the number as I want. I can also refuse to serve people based on multiple criterias (reachable IP, reputation, etc). I could simply drop the Customer rank, since money isn't my thing. Don't worry there is always some ways to close or privatize something.

----

Unfinished, as the game isn't finished. It always evolves. See, GoD was a big evolution of L2. And now even GoD evolution is entirely dropped on latest L2 chronicle. People who coded all the GoD scripts with quests and such must be really sad everything is deleted on latest. You simply waste your time trying to follow something which always move. People who forces themselves to stick to latest always lose, simply because you can't code as fast as chronicles are released. It's simple maths.

So, all those Classic stuff will be utterly trash (if not already, due to lack of official info leaks) after few chronicles, with tons of undone stuff.

I prefer to work on something which I got data to rely on. And I say that, but IL is actually the worst of possible scenari. Easiest would be C1 and GF.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

I can simply say I want X customers max, and raise/decrease the number as I want. I can also refuse to serve people based on multiple criterias (reachable IP, reputation, etc). I could simply drop the Customer rank, since money isn't my thing. Don't worry there is always some ways to close or privatize something.

----

Unfinished, as the game isn't finished. It always evolves. See, GoD was a big evolution of L2. And now even GoD evolution is entirely dropped on latest L2 chronicle. People who coded all the GoD scripts with quests and such must be really sad everything is deleted on latest. You simply waste your time trying to follow something which always move. People who forces themselves to stick to latest always lose, simply because you can't code as fast as chronicles are released. It's simple maths.

So, all those Classic stuff will be utterly trash (if not already, due to lack of official info leaks) after few chronicles, with tons of undone stuff.

I prefer to work on something which I got data to rely on. And I say that, but IL is actually the worst of possible scenari. Easiest would be C1 and GF.

I always imagine you sitting in a coffee place listening to soft jazz music and eating croissant with butter and tea while you write these comments. 

Which i find pretty nice

Edited by Kara`
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Kara` said:

I always imagine you sitting in a coffee place listening to soft jazz music and eating croissant with butter and tea while you write these comments. 

Which i find pretty nice

I actually am in a electroswing mood since few months (more like, 2y or so), and I drink pretty much often caramel tea whom water is replaced by milk, with 3 sugars.

For the croissants, I take a mix with "pain au chocolat" 1 time per 2 weeks, but I generally eat them too fast so I try to avoid them.

All in one, your fantasy isn't that far from the reality. Just remember I'm 1.62m height to keep all dimensions ok.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Thank you very much for your reply, it was really very enlightening, yes the Brazilian community is like that and we usually do not leave Brazil because it is very difficult to compete with the investment made by other countries the monetary difference is almost 4x.
Good luck with your aCis: D

On 9/23/2019 at 5:38 PM, StinkyMadness said:

nt9niPq.png

Hello again Cheaters i rework and redesign an already shared code of my friend @melron (Official code : HERE)

- Using multi-word search.

- Cleanup parts of the code.

- Code not include part of "item.getIcon()" you can find many shared ways to get icon for each item.

Coded for aCis 383 revision
Code :

Hidden Content

Thanks i might use this

Coded Updated : Infos on main post.

@Creamy G Colin your idea was cool but searching by char was not working for huge names list, so was needed search for splited strings. But thanks for the idea.

4 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

Coded Updated : Infos on main post.

@Creamy G Colin your idea was cool but searching by char was not working for huge names list, so was needed search for splited strings. But thanks for the idea.

What problems do you faced with this code? Huge name isn't problem since it is looping the whole char array one by one

53 minutes ago, Creamy G Colin said:

What problems do you faced with this code? Huge name isn't problem since it is looping the whole char array one by one

no but if you search "aden" its returning each name have the "a" the "d" the "e" the "n" so its not searching if contain "aden" to return "Adena,Ancient Adena" but each name have just all that "4" letters.

Your test code had just 3-4 names... not 9200 item names :P so you could face the same issue.

21 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

no but if you search "aden" its returning each name have the "a" the "d" the "e" the "n" so its not searching if contain "aden" to return "Adena,Ancient Adena" but each name have just all that "4" letters.

Your test code had just 3-4 names... not 9200 item names :P so you could face the same issue.

if the search word is 'aden' and we have items

Adena,

Ancient Adena

the code will search if 'a','d','e','n' is inside of Adena which is true, AA is also contains all these letters. I cant really get what are you trying to do , but for sure something is broken as you tested in l2. i used it at workspace

1 minute ago, Creamy G Colin said:

if the search word is 'aden' and we have items

Adena,

Ancient Adena

the code will search if 'a','d','e','n' is inside of Adena which is true, AA is also contains all these letters. I cant really get what are you trying to do , but for sure something is broken as you tested in l2. i used it at workspace

If you search : "Ade" you expect "Adena, Ancient Adena"
BUT will show you "Draconic Leather Armor" because contain that 3 chars.
So that's why i split Strings with "space" so can work like "Aden Anc = Ancient Adena"
I think now you got it.. i explain it kinda better.