TGS Vote System TopGameServer/Hopzone/L2Topzone

Hi, today  I bring to you a Vote system, this system have some characterictics that can fit your preferences, also wit some code lines, you could add other server (code + schema).

In two days I'ill share the link so that all the people who have registered in the following link can download it for free.

Currently only enabled for l2j acis but soon I'll adapt for other chronicles.

k7H4MW7.png

6WQf5Df.png

Edited by TGSLineage2
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

The HTML looks shit to be honest

if you know help him make it better if you dont know keep your shit in your head

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Loftheim said:

The system itself looks good, where u can choose between buffs and items, not gonna lie good job on that.

I believe there is no choose option. You simply get reward once with items and buff is accessible all the time (12h) or even once. At least I would do like that - and actually did.

4 hours ago, SweeTs said:

I believe there is no choose option. You simply get reward once with items and buff is accessible all the time (12h) or even once. At least I would do like that - and actually did.

There are three modalities, these can work the same time if you decided enable them, the prizes can be configured from the .properties file, item-quantity, you can chosse give the prizes randomly  from the items list with a defined quantity or give all that you show in the list,  The buff reward can be claimed when you have voted on all sites only once every x hours, you can create one or several buffs, give them a reasonable duration and disappear only when they have completed their time, buff according to the race or class, once created you can add them to the buffs list in the .properties file

Edited by TGSLineage2

41 minutes ago, DukeAwesome said:

Nice share mate ! thanks !

link From here

Yeah, i saw it and after i read on his forum about that he will share the code to only servers registered on main page.