Current l2j projects situation

1 minute ago, V-Ray said:

Drama topic for a guy who want free stuff and amateur wannabe devs who have opinion tho a sarcastic way.

its just troll , look his history posts ;D 

3 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

its just troll , look his history posts ;D 

Is he in your fan club?

2019 and even stinkymadness wannabe dev have opinion ROFL. 

Edited by V-Ray

3 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Is he in your fan club?

2019 and even stinkymadness wannabe dev have opinion ROFL. 

Even StinkyMadness, thank you, i know only you are allowed to be developer but sorry.
And yes i'm, i'm because i like my old time of game play (back c3-c6) and you are because you are greedy of money.

That's the difference of us. Also sorry for bothering with you i know you are an spammer/selfish person, but trust me i will never give you attention again, so please do me a favor and don't talk about my name again, its my first account name and its clean for year.. thanks you.

5 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

Even StinkyMadness, thank you, i know only you are allowed to be developer but sorry.
And yes i'm, i'm because i like my old time of game play (back c3-c6) and you are because you are greedy of money.

That's the difference of us. Also sorry for bothering with you i know you are an spammer/selfish person, but trust me i will never give you attention again, so please do me a favor and don't talk about my name again, its my first account name and its clean for year.. thanks you.

I'm greedy of money yet i have the biggest tutorials on the youtube and i had topics i was giving free codes. Crawl back to your cave amateur thing

1 hour ago, V-Ray said:

I'm greedy of money yet i have the biggest tutorials on the youtube and i had topics i was giving free codes. Crawl back to your cave amateur thing

Keep change your names to hide from peoples that you have not complete the deal, and you know what. Next time don't sell L2Sunrise CB to somebody for 200e and tell him "contact with StinkyMadness he will rework your HTML for 5e" xD
Cheers

1 hour ago, StinkyMadness said:

Keep change your names to hide from peoples that you have not complete the deal, and you know what. Next time don't sell L2Sunrise CB to somebody for 200e and tell him "contact with StinkyMadness he will rework your HTML for 5e" xD
Cheers

You're trash compared to me ;) keep downvoting my comment to prove me right. Also random things you say don't mean they are valid. This is internet i can write you blowjob a cat yesterday. You can say anything i'm the person who told you months ago stop working for 2 euro per html and grow up. Without me you're trash trashy boy.

PS. If i wanted to hide i would change skype retard.

So please don't respond to this message you're very low compared to me and i feel offended for talk to one of my minions who begged for help years ago

Edited by V-Ray

2 hours ago, V-Ray said:

You're trash compared to me ;) keep downvoting my comment to prove me right. Also random things you say don't mean they are valid. This is internet i can write you blowjob a cat yesterday. You can say anything i'm the person who told you months ago stop working for 2 euro per html and grow up. Without me you're trash trashy boy.

PS. If i wanted to hide i would change skype retard.

So please don't respond to this message you're very low compared to me and i feel offended for talk to one of my minions who begged for help years ago

@Maxtor give him the administrating of the forum, he feels GOD, he deserve it.
Nobody can go against him, he is the most professional developer around this forum.
All the others are Zero and Trashy without him.. taste it. Face the truth.

"Without me you're trash" hahahaha.. hahahahhahah giveup the Developing and start StandUp.

PS: I have proofs from 3 skypes that message me that you sell them broken or something that exist in another source but will not post when they don't wanted to report you for that.. they told me not worth when you are create over and over again account.

2 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

@Maxtor give him the administrating of the forum, he feels GOD, he deserve it.
Nobody can go against him, he is the most professional developer around this forum.
All the others are Zero and Trashy without him.. taste it. Face the truth.

"Without me you're trash" hahahaha.. hahahahhahah giveup the Developing and start StandUp.

PS: I have proofs from 3 skypes that message me that you sell them broken or something that exist in another source but will not post when they don't wanted to report you for that.. they told me not worth when you are create over and over again account.

Don't bring maxtor into our chat. We both know you're 0 compared to me in programming knowledge (yet your mouth is big). In the end, half kiddos like you grew up because of my tutorials :) also continue downvote my comments to prove my point that you're a butthurt kiddo

Edited by V-Ray

bruh...

everyday i log in mxc , i see someone attacking or arguing with kara. I mean... c'monn. Aren't you bored yet?

Downvotes and upvotes , hate , ego vs ego. Idk what you are actually trying to prove...

I don't try to defend Kara or anyone but it feels like the whole forum is against him.

Everybody point out his flaws but never the good things his done.

I've known him for years now ( not personally ) back when he was a little Wolf :] and in general all i can tell is his done more good than "bad"

Everyone makes mistakes , nobody's perfect. 

Keep that in mind.

2 hours ago, `Sanctus said:

bruh...

everyday i log in mxc , i see someone attacking or arguing with kara. I mean... c'monn. Aren't you bored yet?

Downvotes and upvotes , hate , ego vs ego. Idk what you are actually trying to prove...

I don't try to defend Kara or anyone but it feels like the whole forum is against him.

I've known him for years now ( not personally ) back when he was a little Wolf :] and in general all i can tell is his done more good than "bad"

Keep that in mind.

Yes, if you consider scam being good. Then indeed he has done more good than bad. 

3 hours ago, `Sanctus said:

bruh...

Keep that in mind.

I never said he is bad on something.. he have the biggest EGO i have seen in my life because he know to coding from 1950, that don't mean the others can't. That's what i'm telling there.
You see he is trying to prove something that he can't understand its wrong, the "first" its not always the "best", so he can't say "StinkyMadness try to be an developer" while on my service topic i have 100 positive comments about my skill and he have 3 from a friend because every deal he is making its going weird.

BTW, i had never seen something shared or any tutorial from Kara... (You never know what name he had back then...) but i mean i don't remember something with his names "Access Denied or Kara or VRay".. i'm sorry @V-Ray i do not learn from your tutorials.
To be honest my skill become from reading Shares then reading sources itself and then asking friendly developers on private like (Tryskell, SweeTs, RootWare, etc) that's why i support the aCis. I'm sorry for you that you feed the "dad" of the forum and feeling popular but i hear about you first time 2-3 years ago when you sell an uncompleted RandomZoneChanger to L2Liquid server for 50e and the code had bugs (you name was AccessDenied back then.

Cheers

Edited by StinkyMadness

3 hours ago, `Sanctus said:

bruh...

Keep that in mind.

Nobody is against me. If you think i'm lying you have my skype, add me and i'll contact you (group chat, or share screen) with at least 10-15 people i work - worked in past 2 months and ask em about me. Except 1 Greek guy who will say "im kind of delaying and he is right", others will say everything is perfect. The problem with them is that they don't care for maxcheaters. Whenever i ask them if they are VIP to give me a feedback they respond "I would pay this shit forum not even a single peni".

The people who "hate me" are the same people who spam 5 years now and downvote my comments. These people are in the forum thats why. In past i did some shit code and some bad services but nowaday except xdem and Elfo (who i don't consider active dev's since they don't do) i'm the best in java services in this forum. Want proof? Ask this stupid StinkyMadness to write an AI bot system engine in 2 days as i did with the same realism i made. He can't. The code he sell are shared but 3 of the 200 clients i had complained to him about me (as he claim) so 3 people are the god! the rest 197 are shit. 

I don't have problem with this trashy stinkymadness he is nothing to this forum and he proved that he is a drama queen by downvoting my comment like a bitch, i used to talk to him nicely months ago until a client told me that he trashtalk behind me back and i believed him for some reason. 

Conclusion. Stinky can't reach my knowledge and my client's. No matter how many downvote he do, no matter how many times he will say "people complain on me about you" he will always be lower in terms of developer and the client. In my life i had over 1,000 people and he barely had 30. The funny thing is that 3 months ago i provoked that kiddo to increase his prices cause he was selling html for 5 euro and i tried to help him. The funnier thing is that he believed i don't know know to do html design. Kids can't understand that i'm trying to help even the bitch Designatix once i sended him a client of mine and he made at least 50 euro for few min of work and i would send him again but im not in mood. 

The only person right now that i can communicate is the bitch NightwolfNoobPhPWannabeL2jHellasOwnerXdemHater, i try send him client's who request PHP e.t.c.

But the problem is not me, the problem is the "closed circle" of maxcheaters apart by 5-7 people (Maxtor, Designatix, Loftheim, Stinkymadness e.t.c) who simply don't like me and continue this drama till today.  But the forum is dead so i shouldn't complain. The only active people is me, few other wannabe WTS, some brazil and some trolls but sure Kara` is the problem. 

Their brain is very low to understand that the whole situation is based on math and statistic. If you have worked for 100 client the chance that 3-4 of them will be unpleased and choose to move to other dev and trashtalk behind your back is big. These 3-4 are the max stinkymadness will get in the whole month so he can create an image about the quality of my services.

HF now and don't believe any of their shit. They sit all day in a forum and they are 24-30 years old what u expect?

In real life they are kittens in forum they are tigers RAWR rofl

10 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

I never said he is bad on something.. he have the biggest EGO i have seen in my life because he know to coding from 1950, that don't mean the others can't. That's what i'm telling there.
You see he is trying to prove something that he can't understand its wrong, the "first" its not always the "best", so he can't say "StinkyMadness try to be an developer" while on my service topic i have 100 positive comments about my skill and he have 3 from a friend because every deal he is making its going weird.

BTW, i had never seen something shared or any tutorial from Kara... (You never know what name he had back then...) but i mean i don't remember something with his names "Access Denied or Kara or VRay".. i'm sorry @V-Ray i do not learn from your tutorials.
To be honest my skill become from reading Shares then reading sources itself and then asking friendly developers on private like (Tryskell, SweeTs, RootWare, etc) that's why i support the aCis. I'm sorry for you that you feed the "dad" of the forum and feeling popular but i hear about you first time 2-3 years ago when you sell an uncompleted RandomZoneChanger to L2Liquid server for 50e and the code had bugs (you name was AccessDenied back then.

Cheers

I didn't read. Can't bend my head so low to see you sorry mate :)

Mobius and l2scripts classic really are not that far off from eachother in terms of value and price. While l2scripts offers more complete features, they are not very well made and have lots of bugs.

A clean l2scripts classic build is not playable and there are very strange bugs on it too. This is the same on mobius. I feel mobius has the better foundation, made from steel beams and concrete but lacks maybe doors and windows and a roof. L2scripts is a nice house built with paper.

Clean mobius is by no means usable and is missing many core features with strange bugs. I feel a good developer and mobius will do better than l2scripts, for a much lower price.

Therefore people should stop hating on mobius because they are at least making the effort to give people options and not get scammed by l2scripts which sells shit with the price of gold. Or you can keep masterbating to interlude. And live in the past, symbolic for depression.

• Like 1

I hope I will do it short (!), but basically, if you find issues, and if you are paid to fix issues, you got 2 paths :

• Keep the fix for you, and try to sell it, over and over. Keep quiet about it.
  • Share with the pack, if you think it is worthy and can help people to avoid to pay for such fixes.

aCis goal is to unite everything (my work and community shares) in a single piece of project, which is less and less buggy, and whom revisions aren't fixes of each other (which is often what happen to projects - L2JFrozen for instance).

About "why so much issues in 2019, after 10y of development", some ways to answer :

• L2J IL is extremely bugged, and we start from very, very far. It's really a basic answer, but extremely right. As a basic user, you probably got no clue about what I had to fix. Some huge parts had to be taken from postL2J versions (TradeList, Multisell, skills system, etc).
  • L2J organization is clunky, and some time was spent to make it more organized. It's stupid to say, but it takes some time to write a Javadoc.
  • I care about every single aspect of the gameplay, while most project owners don't.
  • Scripts folder, while fully bugged and in need of fixes, took me a huge amount of time. Most of projects never care about them, or they simply copy-paste my work (L2JHellas, for instance, and maybe Mobius IL - ? I don't remember well so spare me on this one ?) which obviously speed up things for their projects.
  • I deny bug fixes until a L2OFF test is done and valid the behavior.
  • If I got no bug report, I got no bug. So I can't fix it. It's also extremely simple to understand, and that's why your behavior is problematic.
  • If I got a bigger plan for a bug report, than it's delayed, cause I know I will lose my time. So some issues are simply kept alive, the time a bigger rework is done (case of SpawnManager and all spawns related things).

About the slow development, some ways to answer :

• I'm mostly alone to develop. That's a simple fact. I'm perfectly aware I'm the biggest bottleneck, and unfortunately there is nothing to fix that issue, except cloning myself or recruiting some enough talented guys I don't need to backup and can code the same way I do.
  • I'm a human, and sometimes as a human being I need a break. It can be ass-long, but it is needed. Otherwise, you simply burn yourself. Doing something you don't like is the best way to give up. I'm still here after 10y. I can't say the same about 95% of projects out there.
  • Community shares need to be reviewed, tested and checked by L2OFF. Most of them are bugged/malfunctioning/not retail.
  • L2OFF IL itself is buggy. Some reports are wrong at a time, and valid at other times. It's really frustrating sometimes to get one report saying one thing and few months later getting another tone, while both tests were done on L2OFF platform.
  • Some infos are simply lost. I must dig to official patch notes to find informations. It's very time consuming.
  • My own politic about heavily testing things is also time consuming. But it saves time in the long run, avoiding to fix one thing over and over.

All in one, simply share the bugfix, and there is no bug anymore. No need to complain. You are rewarded with Customer rank, or Inner Circle after a time. You help multiple dozens of people (actually 90+) in same time. You help free users - even if it's delayed for them, it becomes one day or another usable by all.

Finally, if you really don't like aCis (or me, cause it's generally what people don't like but they prefer to attack my project even if they use it) :

• Provide a better alternative than aCis to people. According to your first topic, it looks like you are perfectly able to do it, and we will see if you can do it better with the same material (L2J base).
  • Use another project, since nothing stop you to use another pack.
  • In case you're a paid developer : don't provide services for aCis. Simple !

But I already can tell you this : each pack got its own issues and so you will end with different types of issues. No matter if it's free, or you paid 1200$ (and if I say that, it's because I asked someone to test 2 behaviors on L2Scripts IL, and both were as wrong as L2JIL).

I hope you all appreciated that analytic point of view !

Regarding aCis itself, it's :

• 550+ bug reports archived (only reported issues, not including my own fixes)
  • 50+ public shares committed
  • 400+ "customers" since 2011
  • 90+ customers at the date of 16/09/19.
  • A community of 4k+ topics, almost 4k members and 34k+ posts.
  • Unique self coded things and "courageous" reworks (because I could simply go full "fuck themselves" and deliver you the same 2007-2010 crap that is still existing here and there ; but I believe I got some balls to bother about some game-breaking things like knownlist or movement, and I could be kudos for that).

If that was that bad, it wouldn't be used. I hope ! :)

Edited by Tryskell
  • Like 1