Rates :
» Xp 12x.
» Sp 12x.
» Adena 12x.
» Drop 12x.
» Spoil 12x.
» PartyXp/Sp 1.3x.
» Antibot Protection  -->> https://www.l2warland.com/antibot-protection/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchant Rates :
» Safe enchant +3.
» Max enchant +16.
» Simple scrolls – 66%.
» Blessed scrolls – 76%.
» Chance decrease after +10 (like enchant skills)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympiad Match :
» Anti Feed Protection
» 7 non-Class Participation
» 5 Class Base Participation
» All Items Counts +6 in Olympiad Arena
» 1 Character per PC / 24 Hours

Epic & Boss :
» Flag Area
» Limit by Level
» Limit by PC
» Raid Rank Reward
» Earn Clan Points

Farm Assistant :
» Auto Farm (1 per PC)
(players need to stay onkeyboard we not allow afk farm , antibot check)
» Spoil
» Heal
» Self Buff
» Party Assist
» Manor Seed
» Lock Areas

Events :
» League of Legends.
» Spartans King.
» Castle War.
» Raid Rank.
» Team vs Team.
» Capture the Flag.
» Death Match.
» Lucky Lotto / Dice Roll.
» Secret Code.
» Silver Farm.

NPC :
» Gatekeeper.
» Buffer.
» Warehouse.
» Skill Enchant.
» Augments.
» Event.
» Buff 2h Slots 24+4

Fanpage : https://www.facebook.com/l2warland/

Edited by misiek11
  • Downvote 1

If its the same warland, a real deal. I remember people were asking me to get items for them on the previous release during a couple of years and it was still the very same server.

Time will tell but looks promising.

This server  overall is trash.

and let me get in detail,

Bad files ( frozen?) , unbalanced classes ( i've never seen worse)  , poor geodata , unbalanced economy , not working quests , overpowered enchant rates ( 76% bless scrolls = +16 weaps on the first month) , unbalanced / stupid event's(rewards such as epics , etc) , stupid donations , implemented  bot / clicker?  ( lmao) , admin's marketing and managment skills are below average.

Good things?

Long term.

I played on this server for a year and half. I don't really know and care what he changed on this season. Server used to be really bad.

Another thing is , it's flooded by  retarded Greeks that also keep this server alive.

Anyway,

Not recommended for casual people or the ones who try to spend their free time playing into this server.

P.S

@misiek11 fix your topic's title according to the forum or rules , or it will be junked.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I must agree.

This server is pure garbage with chimeric and arrogant administrator.

He banned many accounts without reason, only for talking about bugs.

I rememeber his first site and declarations: "All is working 100%".  For real it's really old files - missing spawns, wrong skills formulas, bugged geoengine, bugget geodata.

No forum for users - players cannot discuss, admin don't want talking about old bugs from 2007.

In game blocked on chats words like 'leave".

I strongly advise against this server

• SweeTs changed the title to [L2J] L2Warland
On 9/7/2019 at 2:48 PM, `Sanctus said:

This server  overall is trash.

and let me get in detail,

Bad files ( frozen?) , unbalanced classes ( i've never seen worse)  , poor geodata , unbalanced economy , not working quests , overpowered enchant rates ( 76% bless scrolls = +16 weaps on the first month) , unbalanced / stupid event's(rewards such as epics , etc) , stupid donations , implemented  bot / clicker?  ( lmao) , admin's marketing and managment skills are below average.

Good things?

Long term.

I played on this server for a year and half. I don't really know and care what he changed on this season. Server used to be really bad.

Another thing is , it's flooded by  retarded Greeks that also keep this server alive.

Anyway,

Not recommended for casual people or the ones who try to spend their free time playing into this server.

P.S

@misiek11 fix your topic's title according to the forum or rules , or it will be junked.

Thank you.

Aren't you Greek? :P But yeah, I understand what you're trying to say about the Greek part. 

I just wanted to ask one thing. You stated that you played here for a year and a half, roughly. If that was indeed the case, then why did you invest such a long period of time in it, if the server was as terrible as you're describing?

Also, is hunting down bots taken seriously here?  

3 minutes ago, mr zero said:

Aren't you Greek? :P But yeah, I understand what you're trying to say about the Greek part. 

I just wanted to ask one thing. You stated that you played here for a year and a half, roughly. If that was indeed the case, then why did you invest such a long period of time in it, if the server was as terrible as you're describing?

Also, is hunting down bots taken seriously here?  

And? So what if im Greek?

I invested so much time because i was blinded by the lies of the admin and didn't want to let my people down. 

Nothing, in fact, I dare say that we might have a similar outlook on a few things. 

>>" 

<<" 

Anyhow, thank you for your response. I'm not gonna go ahead and continue advocating this place, as I only spent a limited amount of time on it when the server was still new. I was just really impressed with its longevity. It's rare these days, especially for Interlude servers. 

That being said, I might try it again, because as I said, its longevity was impressive. We'll see, I guess. 

Edited by mr zero
  • Like 1

It is getting unpleasant here. Some like it, others don't. Everyone has the right to express their opinion. A big plus is the fact that this server will stand very long like its previous edition.

Server is one of the best in Lineage2 Community, i play here for years, is really stable server, admin care for the community , every time to ask something he reply me 10000% , i see haters but is normal, if the get ban for bug abuse or real money trade. On all of this years i see many bans for this reasons.

Recommended 100000%, is big mistake if someone like to play a Interlude mid rate server and not start NOW on Warland.

Haters can Hate everything, i am sure they hate the image on his mirror :D

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, misiek11 said:

It is getting unpleasant here. Some like it, others don't. Everyone has the right to express their opinion. A big plus is the fact that this server will stand very long like its previous edition.

Lemme talk about this long-term concept warland uses as a header.

Warland is lucky. 

It started with almost no people and slowly increased it's numbers by time because the administrator granted everyones wishes , which made this server pure garbage.

20 minutes ago, lucasado said:

Server is one of the best in Lineage2 Community, i play here for years, is really stable server, admin care for the community , every time to ask something he reply me 10000% , i see haters but is normal, if the get ban for bug abuse or real money trade. On all of this years i see many bans for this reasons.

Recommended 100000%, is big mistake if someone like to play a Interlude mid rate server and not start NOW on Warland.

Haters can Hate everything, i am sure they hate the image on his mirror :D

Exactly what i said.

Greek's and Spanish people stuck around for all these years just for that reason. 

I can name you servers that had plans to actually go long-term in the past 2 years(With  f*cking countless hours spend working and devloping) but failed. They closed right after the last player logged out.

When Zeus (admin of warland) is known for his uselessness and boredom of fixing things.

Anyway , if you people choose this server because of it's longterm concept then it's actually really sad.

Edited by `Sanctus
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, `Sanctus said:

Lemme talk about this long-term concept warland uses as a header.

Warland is lucky. 

It started with almost no people and slowly increased it's numbers by time because the administrator granted everyones wishes , which made this server pure garbage.

Exactly what i said.

Greek's and Spanish people stuck around for all these years just for that reason. 

I can name you servers that had plans to actually go long-term in the past 2 years(With  f*cking countless hours spend working and devloping) but failed. They closed right after the last player logged out.

When Zeus (admin of warland) is known for his uselessness and boredom of fixing things.

Anyway , if you people choose this server because of it's longterm concept then it's actually really sad.

we play on warland for all of this years not only for long term (but is important)

warland is only place for lineage2 on this days

We see many unique things on warland to never see on other server
Unique Events like League of Legents, Spartans King, Castle War etc

Raid Rank, Lucky Boss, Lucky Box, Gift Box with reward by voting

Server side Auto Farm (they name farm assistant)

Great in game system like Altb , Fun System like enchants announce

and all of this keeping Retail like GamePlay.

so i think zeus make great job on developing, unique for Lineage2

Sanctus tell us the truth , why you are too hater for warland? you get ban?

or you open 10x times your server and fail all the times and now you can hate the Zeus

i am sure hate your self :) !!!

Edited by lucasado

Well, it's not like the competition is great, I mean, if you want to play Interlude right now on a mid-ish rate where do you go besides Warland? 

I've only been seeing Russian & BR mid-rates for a long time that die after a month or so, and their sole purpose for opening is to try and milk as much cash as they can before they go bust, lol. Quick money grabs. 

When a server stays open for over 3 years in the current landscape, it must be doing something right. :O 

We can say that it's supported by a retard community, sure, whatever, we'll see, but I don't see how "paid clans" and "server jumpers" are any better. 

Edited by mr zero
  • Like 1