Loftheim (Spammer, Abuse)

V-Ray

55 minutes ago, Sail0rMo0n said:

Deflect that.

I don't have to deflect anything because you threw nothing on the table. Let me explain why.

I never said i studied in a school so the thing about college is again a hurry act. Regarding the Quantum - Medicine you're right and wrong. Medicine is trying to sort everything like our brain. Quantum is created to break this array and add random and chances (in case you ever read about entropy). So we could really say they are the opposite thing. But no irrelevant. Now the common thing they both have is that we can't understand none of them. Quantum Mechanics..? Let's no even talk cause we know shit. Brain? If you think you know how brain work then quit life. Thoughts are not produced by brain and please don't talk to me for protein pumps of the brain and shit. You can't even explain dreams. Dream is a keyhole to the subconscious which you can't access if you're not in the 4h state REM(sure 100%). So this is the only common they both do. We know shit for any. 

So next time you make a reference to QM or medicine make sure to answer in my PRIVATE i sended you cause for me right now you just google terms. When you speak to me "face to face" then we can have such conversation but no in maxcheaters.

Now regarding this "Stylometry???" which i don't even know if it exist i can tell you 1 thing. Handwritten can be affected by other factors other than anger. I can cut your right hand and force you to write with your left hand. Then ill say you're angry cause you made a tone of mistakes and there is blood everywhere. You're simply false. I'm entering maxcheaters every X min or X hour for a second to see and leave, during this i'm either doing work or editing or watch movie. So answering fast with grammar mistakes is normal especially when i'm about to make Tryskell texts aka big texts.

I know what IQ is and what EQ is (trust me there is EQ too) but i don't want to pretend the smart-ass using other terms that will confuse the apes who read this topic. 

About Anime i don't even want to comment. I feel disgusted.

About your last text i feel like you describe your own self. When we write such text: 

(maybe 15 years old), impatient, short-tempered, close minded, toxic, gypsy-like and racist. I would not even accept your engine for free, because programming languages have been created with the English language in mind; and therefore, you whose English level is medium to low, are not eligible to code anything good by definition.

We somehow reflect our own personality. Maybe you're 15 years old who sit on my topic trying to prove himself, nervous cause he copy paste terms of google (sure Quantum entanglement are and how atoms spin? Next time avoid Wikipedia it sucks), impatient and gipsy like. 

I'm 25, i'm patient enough (waited months even year to take some sound systems i own which you can't cause just 1 speaker cost 8.800e), im open minded to people that i believe they have to offer something but i never accept their opinion as it is, i always adjust it and check it, gipsy is just an offense you were out of words and you tried to be interesting for a bit.

Why you bring up my engine? It has nothing to do i didn't mention it on my topic neither make a reference to it WHICH mean you seeked for it which mean you try offend me on purpose cause you don't like i'm being a smart-ass which prove the fact that your text reflect your personality. A person who is not smart-ass and selfish and toxic does not care for other's that much. I can tell you "fuck you" and you will thank me, i can write a toxic text and you either ignore me and move on or either you will tell me "why you hate me?" This is non-toxic person normal respond. But no you sit here finding reasons to offend me (including my English even tho i don't care, my main language is Greek as long as i don't suck in this i'm fine), in order to gain personal satisfaction. So who is the toxic now bitch?

I would write you "Deflect that" as you did but i'm sure you need the Deadpool's ability to heal after what i've done to you.

Welcome bitch to maxcheaters

PS. if you want to be smart-ass and act smart answer in my message which you ignore cause you can't talk live and we can talk for med stuff there :) But you know u won't do cause u can't google search while we talk on microphone. :) 

sya honey <- (Yes i know i wrote Cya with S, trigger right?)

uekpCqM.png

Why you ignore me? Let's talk for Medicine via skype :) 

Edited by V-Ray

Mind you, I'm struggling to understand what you're writing. I have put on the table detailed counter-arguments about every single thing that you've said, yet you've failed to even explain how an image of a lamp compares to that of a couple. You claimed that you study Quantum Mechanics and Medicine, however you then said that you do not study in any educational institute. You don't even know what studying is and what it involves. In the end, you are just an uneducated troll; off topic and out of context writing irrelevant stuff. Unfortunately, you are confirming more and more the characteristics included in my description about you and I feel less inclined to read your gibberish. The floor is yours. R.I.P. your clients. *drops the mic*

1 minute ago, Sail0rMo0n said:

The floor is yours. R.I.P. your clients. *drops the mic*

Cleary my education can't be compared to yours cause this would mean i would have to turn my brain back to a molecular to compete yours. Also stop watching Eminem's rap battles on youtube anime fanboy, you can't drop it. Why? Cause you were never standing on your feet after what i've done to you. So more like you left the mic roll on the flood. Yes i agree.

Let me return back to my R.I.P clients who pay easily 50e for 5 min work to a "scammer" ??? Either they are drunk and idiots or either none of them care about maxcheaters and trolls in this forum.

In addition stop acting as you're an English teacher you just try hard to find reasons to go against me. I dedicate you a phrase from a game i love: "The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."

Continue the try hard effort of bad english in order to offend me so you can confirm me.

P.S. ain't drop the mic. I have respect toward fallen enemies.

1 minute ago, MrPro* said:

That's why i still love MxC

Cause you have the same profile photo 33 years now? Yeap agreed.

P.S. i guess i gave the kid nightmares and he won't rejoin the conversation. I'm out HF bitches

nice to talk to you. Cya

Edited by V-Ray

2 minutes ago, V-Ray said:

Cause you have the same profile photo 33 years now? Yeap agreed.

P.S. i guess i gave the kid nightmares and he won't rejoin the conversation. I'm out HF bitches

nice to talk to you. Cya

should i feel butthurted now or something like that ? 

Edited by MrPro*
  • Haha 1

Just now, MrPro* said:

should i feel butthurted now or something ? 

The "kid" wasn't for you. The profile image was for you. The 2nd line was for the "Quantum entanglement wannabe copy paste wikipedia don't know the terms" guy.

Love you MrPro* you were and you gonna be the worst ruski clan ever :'(

Completely offtopic but I think I figured out how Kara's brain works during arguments. It's the Five Stages of Kara

1. Starts a topic in which he might have a valid point
2. Get backlash and enters defense mode
3. Tries to find as much background info from the person replying to him. That includes but isn't limited to past posts, wts/wtb topics, ethnicity
4. Makes some offensive, racist, aggressive claim about the person using the information collected
5. Loses all his validity and everybody makes fun of him

(The funny thing is that he will reply to my post in the same way. Just watch. The best thing he can do is ignore it but he can't. He will explode.)

I suggested for administrators fasten into community rules unban option for money (not cheap). And watch continuously, how Kara will change the forum group every month between "Banned" and "Members".

We all will get profit:

• Admins - money;
  •  Users - the periodical drama of one man.

Also, will not anymore multi account spams, etc.

The chicken that carries the golden eggs.

2 hours ago, Rootware said:

I suggested for administrators fasten into community rules unban option for money (not cheap). And watch continuously, how Kara will change the forum group every month between "Banned" and "Members".

We all will get profit:

• Admins - money;
  •  Users - the periodical drama of one man.

Also, will not anymore multi account spams, etc.

The chicken that carries the golden eggs.

You're one of the best members in maxcheaters.

47 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

You have a problem because I use Anime's as Stocks for my Signatures? Okay bruv. First, Designatix was requesting an Anime Signature so I made it for him. Secondly, you should shut the fuck up. You're obviously the one which sexuality is fucked up, you pretend to be a fake ass girl LUL. In reality, I bet, you're a fat loser setting 24/7 infront of your fucking screen scamming other kids off their money. Using Maxcheaters as your source to advertise your fake ass trash business, you must have a really sad life.

If you ever played Detroit become a human you would know but i don't judge. 

Sure i'm very sad in my life Mr. Psychologist with anime photo. Can i pay you so you use some social psychology on me and find what's wrong with my life?

Please Mr Designer tell me, how i'll be successful person like you? 

How can i reach such skill you have?

I admit it i'm bad person. So please guide me to the correct way. Teach me the good side of the life.

Next time when you talk about my life, take a walk to the bathroom, look at your reflection and think of all things you said. Cause a simple scroll in your profile is enough to see what type of person you're. 

A hypocrite bipolar bitch affected by Minhausen Syndrome who never did anything important in his life. 

You know how i know that? Cause you're here talking to a person that you consider "trash", "scam", and a "failure". 

Either you got plenty of time or either my labeled level you made in your head matches yours.

If your self is the example of a "good person" then we are in a world of deep shit.

Now please prove me right and continue write on my topic, continue spam in my V-ray engine, continue upvote all others.

Please do it i want to be right again

Edited by V-Ray

2 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

Your brain cannot communicate with me i guess? So even a "scammer" is better than you. 

Plot twist.

This world create diamonds to our society !!! More anime, more MEME! We need more smart people !

Edited by V-Ray

1 hour ago, Loftheim said:

In all honesty, arguing with you is as useless as like a lost property office in poland. I suggest you visiting a psychiatrist , you obviously need it.

Fixed 

Edited by JohnBoy13

20 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Fixed 

Nice photo you have, tell us more about it? I can imagine how serious you're in your life with such photo. Only Judge can god me :)

Edited by V-Ray