classic [L2OFF] Remorse

Remorseadmin

57 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

Always trusting this project, it provide the best gameplay quality around with a great GM team!

What a great news, today is the opening

if you like play at login, yea its best server...

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2019 at 12:43 PM, Raws said:

u still keep lying like a retard

@Celestine change title to l2j bugged borken mobius

Man mobius gets too much shit, its not that bad with a good developer

Remorse is using l2scripts and you can tell by the spawnlist and AI of monsters in classic zones

We're not using Mobius or L2scripts on this project sorry guys.

Also we did not had any issue on opening. We got attacked but filtered without any delay or lag . Server is smooth and populated.

Real online between 500-600 (during sleep time) to 800-1100 today (on prime time.)

We use real numbers insetad of the typically 4000 online! 2000 EXPECTED!! ANTI BOT!! 

Enjoy

https://gyazo.com/4bf15e9d815b1cefe28dc1e539ca9924

Edited by Remorseadmin

33 minutes ago, Raws said:

[ I ] on ur title stands for invisible, java feature.

ur server is completely dead, idk why you tryhard gathering with fake players

As player of the server i can guarantee you that it is not dead, all basic farm spots have people, giran shop is full, on gathering event lot of players came, there is pvp (most important) and trust me on prime hours while bosses are spawning its pvp chaos.

Please speak with facts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, SQL Developer said:

As player of the server i can guarantee you that it is not dead, all basic farm spots have people, giran shop is full, on gathering event lot of players came, there is pvp (most important) and trust me on prime hours while bosses are spawning its pvp chaos.

Please speak with facts.

ofc it has ppl , with auto farm u just log more accounts and u put them auto farming for u whole day , izi .. that was the worst thing the server would add in just to make ppl think there is 2k players in 

14 hours ago, sqf said:

ofc it has ppl , with auto farm u just log more accounts and u put them auto farming for u whole day , izi .. that was the worst thing the server would add in just to make ppl think there is 2k players in 

And what is your personal problem with that? did this server shaked your physical balance ?

Go play somewhere else if you dont like this server and stop cry to this topic

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I played on Lionna, Arion, Pandora, Zaken and I can tell you, L2Remorse is so much better server u cant even imagine unless you try. Admin who cares, comunicate with community, definitely not corrupted. I feel population is pretty much the same as Pandora/Lionna when they reported "5k+ online", but much less toxic.

Game running smooth and ddos-es were unssuccesful - here you can see how dedicated admin is.

Definitely THE only one real alternative to those "give me your money and fuck off classic servers" (Pandora,lionna, arion ...etc)