WTB code adaptation

try it yourself. Price cannot be given right away, it always scales with the length of the code, take care of leechers and overpriced service. But first, give your self a go.

17 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

try it yourself. Price cannot be given right away, it always scales with the length of the code, take care of leechers and overpriced service. But first, give your self a go.

When you go to dentist and he pull out your teeth for 50-70e isn't that overpriced? You don't pay for the actual service sometimes you pay for the fact that someone has knowledge that you don't. 

Go make me a Super AI BOT system, waste 7-10 days of your life another 10 to test and update it and then come here sell it 200 euro and i'll write you overpriced. What is the factor to consider something as "overpriced"?  

Also this is WT section, if he want try himself he can go in HELP section and people can help him (if they want). 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Foley said:

kara always wanting to make money from others does not deliver what it promises

Yeap this is why i call you tard. Before you judge you must work with someone. You cannot listen to each fucking brainless damaged kiddo who spam "scammer". Those who work with me or buy my event engine are retards? Also i dont judge the fact that you didn't work with me, that's your decision with who you work. I judge the fact that since you wouldn't work with me why u wasted 2 hours of my life.

Latinos pff

Edited by V-Ray

19 minutes ago, V-Ray said:

Sim, é por isso que eu te chamo tard. Antes de julgar, você deve trabalhar com alguém. Você não pode ouvir cada maldito garoto desdentado que spam "scammer". Quem trabalha comigo ou compra o meu motor de eventos são retardados? Também não julgo o fato de que você não trabalhou comigo, essa é a sua decisão com quem você trabalha. Eu julgo o fato de que já que você não trabalharia comigo porque você perdeu 2 horas da minha vida.

Latinos pff

you sold me an incomplete mod that doesn't serve any shit, you have several fake profiles your delay why will it be? Why do you fool others? will treat sick Greek

1 hour ago, Foley said:

you sold me an incomplete mod that doesn't serve any shit, you have several fake profiles your delay why will it be? Why do you fool others? will treat sick Greek

Don't even use this word, you're in a Greek forum loser so in other words you're licking Greek balls. HF now