WTB code adaptation

47 minutes ago, Foley said:

kara got banned and still keep wanting from scams on other people and i have mental problems?

Trash kid, i got banned while i got scammed you piece of shit. The guy had a deal he broke it he took my codes, refund in paypal, he lost it cause i posted proofs, he dispute though his bank and he took his money bank, paypal removed my negative balance cause they saw it was scam. Maxtor is just an asshole. Now crawl back to your hole and die

3 minutes ago, V-Ray said:

Lixeira garoto, eu fui banido enquanto eu tenho enganado seu pedaço de merda. O cara tinha um acordo que ele quebrou ele levou meus códigos, reembolso em paypal, ele perdeu porque eu postei provas, ele disputa embora seu banco e ele levou seu banco de dinheiro, paypal removido meu saldo negativo porque eles viram que era scam. Maxtor é apenas um idiota. Agora rasteje de volta para o seu buraco e morra

what proof do you little fucking thief? you were banned from maxcheets and had your paypal account suspended for scamming your trash

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, V-Ray said:

Eu tenho meu paypal suspenso? Sua retardada? Ok, é isso, já que você diz coisas aleatórias sem provas que você está reportando.

Mesmo que você é um maldito latino e eu não deveria me importar

paypal suspended for their thefts

45 minutes ago, Foley said:

you little fucking thief? you were banned from maxcheets and had your paypal account suspended for scamming your trash

language, no proofs (actually happent the opposite)

12 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

@ V-Ray next time i see something related against someones nationality or origin, i'll call a super moderator.

Watch your mouth. Warned.

why he gets warn and not the other user? not to mention the spam here instead of posting in report section by the rules?

Edited by DenArt Designs

4 minutos atrás, DenArt Designs disse:

linguagem, sem provas (na verdade feliz o contrário)

Por que ele avisa e não o outro usuário? para não mencionar o spam aqui em vez de postar na seção de relatório das regras?

sabe ler? quem começou a falar sobre origem? deve ser amigo kara

do you want proof? take 

Edited by Foley

5 minutes ago, Foley said:

know how to read? who started talking about origin? must be kara friend

origin? is this your problem? i must be kara friend to see that you spam in market section with bad language and posting without proofs of his paypal account (unless you know his paypal password and you know)?

Edited by DenArt Designs

3 minutes ago, DenArt Designs said:

origem? esse é o seu problema? Eu devo ser kara amigo para ver que você spam na seção de mercado com mau idioma e postagem sem provas de sua conta paypal (a menos que você saiba sua senha do paypal e você sabe)?

kara's friend

1 minute ago, Loftheim said:

Like I said - If Kara can prove that he is doing fake accusations such as proving the opposite I will remove his posts and give him a warning.

Kara has a bad reputation and multiple banned accounts here for inappropriate language and scamming. So what do you expect?

follow the rules if you or this user has problems post in report section or report the thread/topic/post ? are you now following the rules why is this spam happening here

26 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

Like I said - If Kara can proof that he is doing fake accusations such as proofing the opposite I will remove his posts and give him a warning.

Kara has a bad reputation and multiple banned accounts on here for inappropriate language and scamming. So what do you expect?

Trash kid most of them were situations that either i was right or i solved.

The 1st ban i received with Account: AccessDenied was due to Big Man Bill who paid me and i disappear for several days. I posted maxtor proofs that i was in hospital and he didn't care. After weeks i fixed this for Big man Bill and i did codes for free. We work together till today and he even bough my event engine

The 2nd ban i received in my Kara` account was a deal i had with a Greek scammer guy from Crete. I told him by phone that ill work for 200 euro for a month and ill do codes that cover this amount whenever i want, this mean that i might not even work for 7 days. He agreed. In first 4-5 days i made him 2 codes that cost around 90e. After that i disappear for 2 days he started spam i told him that this was our deal he said he is hurry, he disputed in paypal, i won, then he disputed though his card visa and paypal couldn't help but they said since he lost the dispute and he disputed though card they will remove the -200 balance i had cause i'm years client. Maxtor for some reason decided to block BOTH of us no just me.

The reason idiots like you call me scammer is because people like AlmostGood and some other sheeps try to create drama cause this is why they are here. Whoever is against Kara or trashtalk to kara they give him +1 and whenever i open a topic they will come to laugh. No matter how good i be in future no matter even if i donate 2000e they will be always sheeps and nobody can deny that. I'm sure if i scroll up now i can see AlmostGood (if he is logged in) to like some of your comments 100% 

Bottom Line if i was scammer

1. Why i still have clients and especially clients who saw im banned? 

2. Why people buy my engine? 

3. Who would be so idiot to scam 1 time and no have money forever? Why i prefer to scam 50 e retards when i can get 50 e for selling an engine per week. 

You're all so stupid that this is kind of entertaining. 

And let's no forget that if it wasn't people like KARA and other in here in 2011-2012-2013 to create tutorials and open topics for make free codes u wouldn't be here. Leechers like you or trolls like you ended up the forum in this condition. 

Now let's apply some Reverse Psychology since you asked for it. Bunch of mad boys who troll and sit 20 hours a day in a forum searching for drama next to their MEME wallpaper  Vs a person who is making codes. Things switched a bit a? Who seem worst now?

HF now

PS. Den Arts Design is not my "friend" as you say who support me, he is just objective. I can have 2-3 bad cases yet this don't make me scammer. This is expected even in e-bay sellers there are 1000 positive cases and 10-15 who say scammer, delayed, bad, never arrived and shit, this don't make u scammer this mean WRONG deal.

PS2. I'm confirmed about the Sheep AlmostGood he already started +1 

MlsC5KV.png

Thanks for confirm how right i am always

Edited by V-Ray

1 hour ago, Loftheim said:

Like I said - If Kara can proof that he is doing fake accusations such as proofing the opposite I will remove his posts and give him a warning.

Kara has a bad reputation and multiple banned accounts on here for inappropriate language and scamming. So what do you expect?

Go do it https://pasteboard.co/IsP1NwE.png

give him chat ban for false stuff now but u wont give cause ur a failure

On 8/15/2019 at 4:45 PM, Foley said:

kara got banned and still keep wanting from scams on other people and i have mental problems?

that has nothing to do with you, its the rest of the guys who turned the topic into a chat

p.s. i had to deal with karas codes and didnt knew kara is accessdenied, thats probly the dumbest person ive ever seen in my life.

Edited by kalimeris
  • Upvote 3

On 8/15/2019 at 6:45 PM, V-Ray said:

Trash kid most of them were situations that either was right or solved.

The 1st ban i received with Account: AccessDenied was due to Big Man Bill who paid me and i disappeared for several days. I posted maxtor proofs that I was in hospital and he didn't care. After weeks i fixed this for Big Man Bill and i did codes for free. We work together till today and he even bough my event engine

The 2nd ban I received in my Kara`s account was a deal I had with a Greek scammer guy from Crete. I told him by phone that ill work for 200 euro for a month and ill of codes that cover this amount whenever i want, this mean that i might not even work for 7 days. He agreed. In first 4-5 days i made him 2 codes that cost around 90e. After that i disappeared for 2 days he started spam i told him that this was our deal he said he is hurry he disputed in paypal i won then he disputed though his card visa and paypal couldn't help but they said since he lost the dispute and he disputed though card they will remove the -200 balance i had cause i'm client years. Maxtor for some reason decided to block BOTH of us no just me.

The reason idiots like you call me scammer is because people like AlmostGood and some other sheeps try to create drama cause this is why they are here. Whoever is against Kara or trashtalk to kara they give him +1 and whenever i open a topic they will come to laugh. No matter how good i will be in future no matter even if i donate 2000e they will always be sheeps and nobody can deny that. I'm sure if i scroll up now i can see AlmostGood (if he is logged in) to like some of your comments 100% 

Bottom Line if i was scammer

1. Why i still have clients and especially clients who saw im banned? 

2. Why do people buy my engine? 

3. Who would be so idiot to scam 1 time and have no money forever? Why i prefer to scam 50 and retards when i can get 50 and for selling an engine per week. 

You're all so stupid that this is kind of entertaining. 

And let's not forget that if it wasn't people like KARA and other in here in 2011-2012-2013 to create tutorials and open topics for make free codes u wouldn't be here. Leechers like you or trolls like you ended up the forum in this condition. 

Now let's apply some Reverse Psychology since you asked for it. Bunch of mad boys who troll and sit 20 hours a day in a forum searching for drama next to their MEME wallpaper Vs a person who is making codes. Things switched a bit a? Who seem worst now?

HF now

PS Den Arts Design is not my "friend" as you say who support me, he is just objective. I can have 2-3 bad cases yet this don't make me scammer. This is expected even in e-bay sellers there are 1000 positive cases and 10-15 who say scammer, delayed, bad, never arrived and shit, this don't make u scammer this mean WRONG deal.

PS2 I'm confirmed about the Sheep AlmostGood he already started +1 

MlsC5KV.png

Thanks for confirming how right i am always

Dude?! Already prooved to Maxtor what scammer are you...i've showed him all paypal prooves + Our Skype conversation...so offcourse you are scammer...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2