MMOTOP.eu 50 Euro acquaintance bonus

MMOTOP.eu

4 hours ago, xzone said:

I can only see a lot of hypocrisy, all of you make money from this game. @Designatix   why you charge 85 euros / 7 days for a banner on this forum   (the price I offer in my website with more traffic that have this forum) ? because you like to help  other for free? @Celestine I understand your attitude is about L2Nora. Also @Designatix this guy is your friend or "is you" and is normal your attitude... peace!

First of all i'm not the one setting the prices on this forum, also i'm with you on that i've even said that on maxtor himself about prices and i'm don't even receive any payment for working here as a mod and i do a lot of things here other than moderating so what mxc prices has to do with me?

Secondly the fact that i know L2Nora owner means i cannot make my own server and have it on your site?

What's wrong with you? You know i'm designer and i'm working with a lot of servers and when i contacted you about L2Nora i only asked you if you can somehow make him get access to his account because he wouldn't receive a password resset email and when you said that you won't accept him on your site because he has done some things you didn't like i didn't say anything at all. All i did was to try to help him get access to his account because he told me that he couldn't.

Also you deleted my server because i had mmotop.eu's logo on my site, while he gave to my account a large amount of credits to get banners, premium, etc i thought that adding his logo was the least i could do as a thanks and you claimed that it's his server because of that and you do not accept mmotop.eu's server on your site.

So again for your personal likings you deleted my server which followed all rules and every instruction you've ever gave me from way back when i used to open servers and on your forum i received a PM saying my server got deleted because it wasn't following the site rules.

Anyway i deleted my account on your site and i won't use it again you can live in peace now, i just hope people will wake up at some point and realise how things work and who's really trying to offer something to the community and who's not.

20 hours ago, xzone said:

I can only see a lot of hypocrisy, all of you make money from this game. @Designatix   why you charge 85 euros / 7 days for a banner on this forum   (the price I offer in my website with more traffic that have this forum) ? because you like to help  other for free? @Celestine I understand your attitude is about L2Nora. Also @Designatix this guy is your friend or "is you" and is normal your attitude... peace!

Normally you should help each other as toplist owners and share servers between you two instead of complaining for the design's copyright and setup,Also MMOTOP approve server registration(s) in 6 hours max(Positive for them) Instead of yours (24H to be approved...)(Negative), I don't know how your brain works with that... Noone declares anyone! If you can't help your "Friend" at least into your forum's promotion, it cost nothing to put a banner for them and they will put your banner to their site! Noone studied hypocrisy... All we know is teamwork! 

Good luck to both sites!

Peace!

Edited by Vince*

On 8/19/2019 at 5:19 PM, xzone said:

If you are not his second account then why is making so many copy of our website? because is not a "money hungry",  ? Is having l2network.eu, l2top.gr and now mmotop.eu and many others fail websites . Did you find something free in this world? paper that you use to wipe your ass, is free? water you drink, is free? So stop being ass kissers ....

gipsy we all know you're afraid of competition and how corrupted you're

Edited by Raws

19 minutes ago, Raws said:

gipsy romanian we all know you're afraid of competition and how corrupted you're

Their problem is the "War" between their sites... But as it seems xZone doesn't care so much about that issue, He could help MMOTOP at least once... xZone doesn't know that he doesn't lose any customer or forum visitor... @xzone i really wonder how your brain works mate...

22 hours ago, Vince* said:

Also MMOTOP approve server registration(s) in 6 hours max(Positive for them) Instead of yours (24H to be approved...IF you get aprooved)(Negative),

Fixed xD

31 minutes ago, Vince* said:

Their problem is the "War" between their sites... But as it seems xZone doesn't care so much about that issue, He could help MMOTOP at least once... xZone doesn't know that he doesn't lose any customer or forum visitor... @xzone i really wonder how your brain works mate...

you just wasting ur time with this xzone guy hes most corrupted person i ever seen on history just ignore him there are much better topsites than this crap one 

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

you just wasting ur time with this xzone guy hes most corrupted person i ever seen on history just ignore him there are much better topsites than this crap one 

He gets billions and he lose his mind though hahaha!!! Damn!