MMOTOP.eu 50 Euro acquaintance bonus

MMOTOP.eu

First 10 registered servers will receive 50 EURO bonus for advertising - premium features

How to register your server ? it's very simple just follow this steps:

In order to receive bonus you must add our vote code banner in your website 

The money that will be added to your account, you can use your choice at any time

Edited by MMOTOP.eu
Updated

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 11:28 PM, xzone said:

Because is to s...d to come with his own Idea...

you cant call people stupid its 2019 we evolved (almost all :keepo:)

it's good to see new top lists even the design is just a copy & paste, monopoly with topzone / hopzone is bad as they're both money hungry.

advertise ur website, pay populated servers to use your toplist so you can go big with their traffic 

Ten years ago, the topzone made a (100%) copy of the hopzone.

so you did it first

On 8/17/2019 at 11:28 PM, xzone said:

s...d

hide in your mink and do not blame me fox

2 hours ago, Raws said:

it's good to see new top lists even the design is just a copy & paste, monopoly with topzone / hopzone is bad as they're both money hungry.

advertise ur website, pay populated servers to use your toplist so you can go big with their traffic 

Thank you! your words give us positive energy

17 hours ago, Raws said:

If you are not his second account then why is making so many copy of our website? because is not a "money hungry",  ? Is having l2network.eu, l2top.gr and now mmotop.eu and many others fail websites . Did you find something free in this world? paper that you use to wipe your ass, is free? water you drink, is free? So stop being ass kissers ....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, xzone said:

If you are not his second account then why is making so many copy of our website? because is not a "money hungry",  ? Is having l2network.eu, l2top.gr and now mmotop.eu and many others fail websites . Did you find something free in this world? paper that you use to wipe your ass, is free? water you drink, is free? So stop being ass kissers ....

+1

52 minutes ago, xzone said:

@Red-Hair-Shanks vristona to pousti

1 hour ago, xzone said:

Everything is not for free because humanity became like that, back in the days they used to trade things, you had water i had food, we traded them and we were both fine.

Now the fact that we all forgot from where we all started and we ask money even to help someone nowdays which helping someone supposed to be free otherwise it's not help, it's offering your "services" it's everyone's problem.

And like @MMOTOP.eu said, when you started your topsite you copied hopzone's site and look at you now, you don't even do what you supposed to do just because of your personal likings. You have some forum rules, even if everyone's following them if you don't like him, his content, his what the hell you don't like you simply disable their servers just because you have one of the most visited l2topsites nowdays.

So yeah we prefer new topsites that will actually support server owners, provide them oportunities to advertise their servers chepaer or even for free and trying to help in any way possible, i surely prefer that than registering to your site just because of its visits and having you treating me like crap just because you don't like my content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, xzone said:

i have no words anymore about you xzone your attitude against people are even worse well seems money make u happy

I can only see a lot of hypocrisy, all of you make money from this game. @Designatix   why you charge 85 euros / 7 days for a banner on this forum   (the price I offer in my website with more traffic that have this forum) ? because you like to help  other for free? @Celestine I understand your attitude is about L2Nora. Also @Designatix this guy is your friend or "is you" and is normal your attitude... peace!

Edited by xzone

it's not even worth replying to you mate your topsite is most corrupted topsite i ever seen you show zero respect to people when they ask for help you replying on Emails like they are some kind of animals i dont wanna post more cuz i will just expose you deal with it that you supporting only servers like L2Tales u got paid to not accept a few servers this is who you really are and you talking about hypocrisy after all such a joke @xzone i have nothing to lose mate gl with ur corrupt thing there are more better topsites russian ones where worth advertising more keep going with this way 

21 minutes ago, xzone said:

I can only see a lot of hypocrisy, all of you make money from this game. @Designatix   why you charge 85 euros / 7 days for a banner on this forum   (the price I offer in my website with more traffic that have this forum) ? because you like to help  other for free? @Celestine I understand your attitude is about L2Nora. Also @Designatix this guy is your friend or "is you" and is normal your attitude... peace!

indeed mxc banners are overpriced, i would never buy them for 10 visits per day, but i would never buy your banners or hopzone banners. You delete server votes for money. You add rank 1 to paying servers like stalonka and lionka . You have nothing to complain, especially about copy paste. Mono aisxrokerdeia sixamata gmtxs.

• Haha 1