classic [L2J] Remorse

Remorseadmin

1 hour ago, Raws said:

AchYlek is right about ur srv. You lie about online count while we can see ur real online.

you came back to showoff community screenshots while u gather all ur online players in 1 place to reward them and also spawn many ghost/phantoms players

failedhard.png.23f1ea4efdd7f167d3ccc6f1a361f608.png

u brag so much about your server meanwhile it's a failure

You should know what's Irony.....
That's a irony because alot of people logged boxes and thought they will get reward's.
What Ghost/Phantoms you say dude? You really think i had the time to have that code?
I am not saying "5000 - 7000 real online , FULL ANTI-BOT , best server , bla bla bla" 
Ive never been more honest than this. We do have a daily of 1.400- 1.500 real online that's all.
And this is all because were getting alot of ddos from 3 days non-stop.
We have a great community who is supporting us all the time and we will not give up on this even if you guys call it fail aslong people will be there and support us we will give them a good server.

6 hours ago, Remorseadmin said:

You should know what's Irony.....
That's a irony because alot of people logged boxes and thought they will get reward's.
What Ghost/Phantoms you say dude? You really think i had the time to have that code?
I am not saying "5000 - 7000 real online , FULL ANTI-BOT , best server , bla bla bla" 
Ive never been more honest than this. We do have a daily of 1.400- 1.500 real online that's all.
And this is all because were getting alot of ddos from 3 days non-stop.
We have a great community who is supporting us all the time and we will not give up on this even if you guys call it fail aslong people will be there and support us we will give them a good server.

when i said you will get ddos from mouse / sorin you said we are rdy, now you crying about 3 days ddos lol 

anyway your online max was 600 so dont talk about 1,4k+ 

2 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

Just show people evidence. Show them a picture of your Real Online players count in console or wherever you can see that and they shut up.

3 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

Just show people evidence. Show them a picture of your Real Online players count in console or wherever you can see that and they shut up.

He will show online from gathering where everyone have boxes lvl 1 like he already posted 

idk why u keep trying , who takes AchYlek in 2019 serious lul , its like joining a mouse server , you know what u get ur flaming every server xd

Edited by Scion

21 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

There is a different in what u believe and what not. People who open servers with fake player count has no balls in my eyes.

There is also difference in critic and flame , people so tired of him and he keep flaming and noone cares xd

22 hours ago, Pleyne said:

Is it based on Mobius or Scripts? Or players can login and see anything different?

nice beta npc at live server

Screenshot_20190723-091824.jpg?width=638

ya u can see something different, mobs dont hit u xd 

Edited by AchYlek

1 hour ago, prodavalnik said:

Trying really hard to flame remorse and in same time promoting next scamaz server :D

w/e 400 online now, fail harder than any l2 

100x per day rr and still ddos, sad storka :)

Edited by AchYlek

I dont care I don't play, but for years youre slave of the greeks and forum warrior. Gl on next mouse/stalone corrupted shit that starts in 2 days with 249294k online.

30 minutes ago, prodavalnik said:

I dont care I don't play, but for years youre slave of the greeks and forum warrior. Gl on next mouse/stalone corrupted shit that starts in 2 days with 249294k online.

i dont care about online, i just want test classic  and 30x seems fine and fast