interlude [L2OFF] L2Saga

Celestine

2 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Well I think most ppl won't call this corruption, when there is some kind of logical limit to the items given-sponsored. Anyway some donation coins and rep points are not considered corruption. Everyone who calls that corruption is just another solo qqer who can't achieve anything and then blames administrators,but let's not exaggerate, there have been admins who gave op items in order to keep some clans from quiting their server. 

ya, but paid clan never get jail / ban for boting, geting almost  all items from donation shop and dont need farm, they just log for pvp so thats why random ppl crying about "corruption"  since u cant get as random hero cloaks + belt first day of server...

randoms will bot and get ban after few hours , i was playing all saga and its more trash server than all mouse servers together

also admins w/o knowleges about l2 , if you report bug they say "its retail" if you posted him proof from retail he answer its bugged at that server

Edited by AchYlek
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

also admins w/o knowleges about l2 , if you report bug they say "its retail" if you posted him proof from retail he answer its bugged at that server

yeah but players are retarded and wouldn't know what's retail if an ncsoft dev came and told em, there's literally servers running 100% retail files straight off ncsoft's servers and players still complain that a bunch of shit isn't retail cuz some l2j server they played once wasn't like that

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

yeah but players are retarded and wouldn't know what's retail if an ncsoft dev came and told em, there's literally servers running 100% retail files straight off ncsoft's servers and players still complain that a bunch of shit isn't retail cuz some l2j server they played once wasn't like that

ya but check this topic,  he didnt fixed it till now for sure xd 

https://forums.l2saga.net/index.php?/topic/697-some-bug-cmd/&tab=comments#comment-3243

Edited by AchYlek

yeah i wouldnt trust much on rpgclub to be like retail, i've seen the dumb custom shit they have in their extender to "fix" retail behaviours that they don't like, also, they're actually correct - this is from highfive off l2server.exe (not c4 or gf extender fake one, actual highfive one)

image.png.a03f7657c0e8b7ec914fcfbec2d77148.png

this is from CCreature::GotDamageBy function, guess what that 206 means? :D

[ab_real_target]            =    206

abnormal type for real target, so yes there is a chance it can cancel it

4 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

yeah i wouldnt trust much on rpgclub to be like retail, i've seen the dumb custom shit they have in their extender to "fix" retail behaviours that they don't like, also, they're actually correct - this is from highfive off l2server.exe (not c4 or gf extender fake one, actual highfive one)

image.png.a03f7657c0e8b7ec914fcfbec2d77148.png

this is from CCreature::GotDamageBy function, guess what that 206 means? :D

[ab_real_target]            =    206

abnormal type for real target, so yes there is a chance it can cancel it

ya maybe there is small chance (idk how much), but not like they have in saga first crit real target going off... 

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

ya maybe there is small chance (idk how much), but not like they have in saga first crit real target going off... 

yeah but 99.9% chance they're advext which means they don't have control over fixing that issue cuz advext will be the ones who put the chance in not those guys, and advext sure as shit aint gonna make changes to an algorithm like that for nobodys just cuz some players whine about it

• Maxtor unpinned this topic

I love it how u let paid clans to bot in peace 24/7... reporting them is useless... but OMG some random players botting u jail them 2-12hours  

Biggest corrupted admin evern known

9 minutes ago, Doomus said:

I love it how u let paid clans to bot in peace 24/7... reporting them is useless... but OMG some random players botting u jail them 2-12hours  

Biggest corrupted admin evern known

on this server i will take care of everything even botters i will punish them by my self there wont be paid clans

21 hours ago, Celestine said:

on this server i will take care of everything even botters i will punish them by my self there wont be paid clans

Yeah right.. i bet you will unjail/unban botters if they pay enoug to you =)

2 hours ago, Doomus said:

Yeah right.. i bet you will unjail/unban botters if they pay enoug to you =)

I don't care for money everything I do for this community is free it's simple if they deserve to be punished I'll do it right