To learn IDA and C ++ ! Surprise !!

15 minutes ago, N43L said:

Luck that no is complete.

Anyway, I will not be able to do anything with it.

This may be bad but may be good, the effect will only be discovered in the future.

Many people go look for Master Toma ago from solutions.

Thx

The sources compile correctly.

2 hours ago, guytis said:

toma.png

You gave me permission. otherwise, I did not publish it ...

First you published them (3 times only on this forum), then you wrote to me "I didn't want, sorry. It's my mouse clicked, it's not me!"

Please, stop excuse yourself, it sounds miserable. I quit

2 minutes ago, MasterToma said:

Primero los publicaste (3 veces solo en este foro), luego me escribiste "No quería, lo siento. ¡Se hizo clic en mi mouse, no soy yo!"

Por favor, deja de excusarte, suena miserable. Lo dejo

JAHHAA excuses....

hmmm.its rly sad to hear about this news...for me i rly like 32bit l2 server files,coz it include my best memorys about L2...so i hope MasterToma could decompiled all C1 server files,then ppls can use it to make more greate l2 game...even i cant help MasterToma to finish his project,but rly hope his project could Be respected..so guytis,i recommand you'd better to del this topic....

sorry for me bad english.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sandeagle said:

hmmm.its rly sad to hear about this news...for me i rly like 32bit l2 server files,coz it include my best memorys about L2...so i hope MasterToma could decompiled all C1 server files,then ppls can use it to make more greate l2 game...even i cant help MasterToma to finish his project,but rly hope his project could Be respected..so guytis,i recommand you'd better to del this topic....

sorry for me bad english.

@MasterToma will never share a functioning server ... The only thing he does is share things that are useless, only to show

I shared fixed CacheD, fixed L2NPC, fixed L2AuthD, fixed Quest/Macro compier, fixed NASC... what else.. I shared every fixed binary, I've got. I didn't share server, because I still haven't completed it.  

15 hours ago, MasterToma said:

I shared fixed CacheD, fixed L2NPC, fixed L2AuthD, fixed Quest/Macro compier, fixed NASC... what else.. I shared every fixed binary, I've got. I didn't share server, because I still haven't completed it.  

this is laughing at the people! if people want to use an EXE, they use the officers with extension and it's the same ...

you publish an exe to them so that they see that you publish something. but in reality it is useless ...

you want to do your private project, this has been private, but do not pretend that people are going to believe something good about you, just by publishing an exe ...

and if you are so good with people, because you do not publish OFFICIAL (L2SERVER.EXE GD) ... ;)

Do you want everything for yourself, no? jeje bye bye

15 hours ago, MasterToma said:

AAAA.png

VERY GOOD PERSON YOU ARE !!!

3 hours ago, Rootware said:

One more cheap user with own drama? The life is hard. Drama will await you everywhere if you are nothing.

the one that you are not nothing here, you are you, the unique thing that you did were trash in l2j and cartoons for game ...
Do you think you are someone?
please, do not say idiocies ...

I do not need to like anyone.

this community will never give anything that is worth ...

the only thing that gives is you know imbeciles who think they are superior by making a texture of l2 or modifying a code of l2j ....

haha, you are equal to the other xD

3 hours ago, Rootware said:

One more cheap user with own drama? The life is hard. Drama will await you everywhere if you are nothing.

all crap that are useless for nothing have you done? You know it, do not you?

Omg, what a drama, one gypsy shared files of other one...

@guytis, are you pissed off, that Toma has all GD files, but didn't share it to rotten guy like you? Ahahaha, so funny :D Do you even realize, that almost everyone who wanted, has GD and H5, all you need to get them just to make some "friends" in L2 community and just ask? Every fucking leak was shared/reshared dozens of times, but privately.

No-one fucking cares about GD/H5 now, they are useless without proper extenders, good admin, PR etc. And @MasterToma is second @smeli, who wants to kick off dead horse (C1-C4), I'm sure he even never started that GD.

Looks like no-one wanna play with poor argentine boy.

OFFTOP: really recommend C1 IDA - open, find WinMain in function list and press F5 - you can learn a lot! I know ASP.NET only a bit, but was able to read that shitty pseudo-C.

Edited by Tominoker
  • Upvote 1