Report Kara - 200e

Pamela32

39 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

Another spammer/offtopic who don't understand things that need 2 IQ posted the shit from his brain.

From your attitude, I bet you vote for tsipras. So I won't even bother to argue with you. 

3 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

From your attitude, I bet you vote for tsipras. So I won't even bother to argue with you. 

The IQ I was talking about I was wrong its not 2 its less than 1, no you wont because you can't, thank you for that and the only one with attitude here is you, you gone off topic and spam now you personally attack me assuming what I vote... Clown.

7 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

The IQ I was talking about I was wrong its not 2 its less than 1, no you wont because you can't, thank you for that and the only one with attitude here is you, you gone off topic and spam now you personally attack me assuming what I vote... Clown.

You talk about my offtopic spamming, while your bullshit are very important and informative for everyone who visits the topic. 

BTW you should be very proud of your self that 1iq guy makes probably 30x +your money. Gl 200 iq guy. 

4 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

You talk about my offtopic spamming, while your bullshit are very important and informative for everyone who visits the topic. 

BTW you should be very proud of your self that 1iq guy makes probably 30x +your money. Gl 200 iq guy. 

and now you assuming the money I make... and trying to undermine me personally again.

you need to think before you post something, oh wait...:kappa-claus:

15 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

and now you assuming the money I make... and trying to undermine me personally again.

you need to think before you post something, oh wait...:kappa-claus:

LOL. sorry for hurting your ego 200 iq guy 

4 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

LOL. sorry for hurting your ego 200 iq guy 

when you did that? there is no cure for stupidity:wincup:

1 hour ago, filimon said:

Funny fact is that people like pamela are going to own a server.
Supidity kills lineage 2.

As he claim the server is goin to be just for his friends even tho from the requests he did its obvious an online server. 

Some guy that i can't mention his name gave me also his old nickname with the one he had server online as i saw.

The funny thing is not his server, the funny is that he believe he can rent a dev for 30 days for 200e. 

I might no be in the level of a programmer in a high company but even a freelancer wouldn't accept this amount. So the whole topic is a joke.

Edited by Kara`

20 minutes ago, Kara` said:

As he claim the server is goin to be just for his friends even tho from the requests he did its obvious an online server.  

Some guy that i can't mention his name gave me also his old nickname with the one he had server online as i saw. 

The funny thing is not his server, the funny is that he believe he can rent a dev for 30 days for 200e

I might no be in the level of a programmer in a high company but even a freelancer wouldn't accept this amount. So the whole topic is a joke. 

Don't call yourself a freelance developer and don't accept works.
I've seen your posts and only idiots would trust you.

This topic is an argument between idiots.
Unfortunately stupidity can't be defeated.
GL.

Edited by filimon
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, filimon said:

Don't call yourself a freelance developer and don't accept works.
I've seen your posts and only idiots would trust you.

This topic is an argument between idiots.
Unfortunately stupidity can't be defeated.
GL.

I'll call my self anything i want, you're just an internet pixel nothing more. 

I'm better than you, smarter than you. I'm not the one who come in flame in other's topics and call them stupid. 

Also true nobody can defeat you cause your stupidy is high as fuck. :)

3 minutes ago, GLO said:

Well that buffer is almost finished and did some other things as well but prefer to have both working at different times to maximize production

Glad ur server is doin fine. I ll send u in few days when i get available. 

24 minutes ago, francina said:

i have the same problem with him time ago, I paid him for a job he could not do, In the end I had to accept one of their codes (which I did not use) so as not to keep my hands empty

xd