interlude [L2OFF] L2Mid

SkyLord

8 hours ago, SkyLord said:

I know that you will make a screen :) 

The thing is... we really dont pay money to clan leaders. 

even if you do which i'm against that because it will make players ask money for every server they join, however i prefer to see paid clans than corruptions i don't find that thing (paying the clans to play to increase popularity) a bad one since it's like an investment you pay a clan to bring enemies and friends. at least this is how i see it.

On 4/6/2019 at 10:50 AM, AchYlek said:

nice 998 playing and at gathering event is 150 ppl ;D , 

seems u forget pay to clan leaders 

Sorry i don't have phantom mod. No need to summon phantom players like your team :) My poin is to collect players not ghosts.

14 minutes ago, AdBlock said:

gg 50 ppls at giran fail server 

like always rip...

Rename your trash server to L2RIP.COM

That's it? You can't do a normal post... just repeat repeat repeat repeat 5000 times.

11 hours ago, AdBlock said:

gg 50 ppls at giran fail server 

like always rip...

Rename your trash server to L2RIP.COM

Sorry but this kind of hijacking is low as f***. Momma always used to say, if you have nothing nice to say, better not say anything.

@SkyLord gl with the server.

51 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

maybe you know what is this?

XMIK6TL.png

Nice Photoshop skills :D

You have set 20k IO Buffer, if you remove 2IO for cache/ 1login / 1npc = 333 real online (with the offline shops), you use the vang ext with removed the offline shop line btw :D

Also an another tip, there is no f*cking way to have 1k online with 32000 pending write.

1 hour ago, Travor said:

Nice Photoshop skills :D

You have set 20k IO Buffer, if you remove 2IO for cache/ 1login / 1npc = 333 real online (with the offline shops), you use the vang ext with removed the offline shop line btw :D

Also an another tip, there is no f*cking way to have 1k online with 32000 pending write.

I cant believe... so many people hate me and my server becasue of what? showing fake screens and selling items xD

Making servers are just a passion for me. As i see i still have the power to collect people without any payment to leaders and without any payment for advertise. Yea maybe its fake players in Giran what you say? 

Welcome newbie :)  Thats right use vpn and hide you ass. Maybe this is fake too?  140k?

LsDK1ce.png

Maybe you guys using old version of vanganth. I will not wast my time to comment more.

There is the truth @Stalone @GoldenBrown

b6r2Dbh.png

L2Mid The results:

ngbwbiR.png

L2Tales the results:

MVvKzJ5.png

ps. good luck guys! i am out from here until November.
peace

Edited by SkyLord

On 4/5/2019 at 4:40 AM, AdBlock said:
Hi, king of corruption, look what i have for your 1 week server.

l6X4MLU.jpg

8lkjnMf.png

HDfxXnE.png

K7XJeVM.png

bNyNqGO.png

tLdZOQD.png

GG, L2MID END very soon, 5 april FAIL of the year!

DO NOT MISS! 

wq9vMqX.gif

GG L2RIP.COM CLOSED