Weapons S(like infinity we have?:)

savemenow

Guys Hey  we have a patch to show S weapons like herow weapons example when you bring the Dragonic bow to show you the herow Bow Thanksss  

????????????;\\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;

Edited by savemenow

5 minutes ago, savemenow said:

Thanks for answer bc I dont know how to do.. i try to do something but faill.. can you make this file and send? me or show me how to do with photo or video? thankssss:D

Grow up lazy fuckface. -.-

You're in 2019 there are more tutorials out there than cells in your cebrelar cortex. But nooo it's not enough for you.

You want your food even served in your mouth. Search SweeTs gave you a very specific direction. If you can't search then crawl back in your hole and don't ruin L2 even more.

@SweeTs Don't give him more detailed answer, i'll f you

Edited by Kara`

I DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT L2 FILE EDIT  I want try to learn  i See some videos but i cant understad how to change weapongr with l2 file edit so ask him for help:/ thanks BTW

Plz send me link to learn bc i cant find tutorials

4 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Edit the weapongrp file. Copy the hero bow line and replace the draconic bow line. Simple as that.

I try to edit i open l2file Edit i take line of herow bow i Find line of dragonic bow... I DELETE and i paste line of herow bow but when i log in game.... all weapons=black:/ what i do wrong............

For bow , just edit these ..

old:
0    7577    1    1    15    2    0    LineageWeapons.draconic_bow_m00_wp            LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp            icon.weapon_draconic_bow_i01                    -1    1650    47    1    0    14    5    1    LineageWeapons.draconic_bow_m00_wp        1    LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp            4    ItemSound.bow_small_2    ItemSound.bow_small_3    ItemSound.bow_small_6    ItemSound.bow_big_2    ItemSound.itemdrop_bow    ItemSound.itemequip_bow        5    581    132    6    5    12    -3    0    0    0    293    11    1    1    1000    1    -1    0    LineageEffect.c_u008        0.000000    -3.000000    0.000000    1.200000    1.200000                        LineageWeapons.rangesample        1.600000    1.300000    1.300000    0.000000    0.000000    0.000000                            8    -1    -1    -1    icon.weapon_draconic_bow_i01            
New:
0    7577    1    1    15    2    0    LineageWeapons.draconic_bow_m00_wp            LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp            icon.weapon_draconic_bow_i01                    -1    1650    47    1    0    14    5    1    LineageWeapons.draconic_bow_m00_wp        1    LineageWeaponsTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp            4    ItemSound.bow_small_2    ItemSound.bow_small_3    ItemSound.bow_small_6    ItemSound.bow_big_2    ItemSound.itemdrop_bow    ItemSound.itemequip_bow        5    581    132    6    5    12    -3    0    0    0    293    11    1    1    1000    1    -1    0    LineageEffect.e_u092_i        0.000000    -3.000000    0.000000    1.200000    1.200000                        LineageWeapons.rangesample        1.600000    1.300000    1.300000    0.000000    0.000000    0.000000                            8    -1    -1    -1    icon.weapon_draconic_bow_i01            

DB effect from  LineageEffect.c_u008   to LineageEffect.e_u092_i  

and same way for the other weapons

Edited by @IcathiaLord
  • Thanks 1

Thanks man for answer i change effect but doesn't work... when i log l2 server all bows are black and weapons .. and when i go press (i take critical) i dont know what i do false rly... i Change only effect like your photo but.... can you make a weapongr and upload ? here plzz with all S weapon like infinity pllzzz?:D tyyy 

1 hour ago, @IcathiaLord said:

DB effect from  LineageEffect.c_u008   to LineageEffect.e_u092_i  

From memory, that will simply add hero glow, right? And he want to REPLACE the 'skin', I guess.

Edit: Ye, as I said, changing effect it's gonna add only 'sparkles', so to achieve better glow, the values must be changed as well.

hxOavnx.png

From +12 additional effect

dkkRc9R.png

Thanks for answer again this is cool effect but i need.. something else when  i play with Dragonic bow to look like Infinity bow 

or When i play with arcana  to look like infinity rod:P but i dont know howwwwwww... :D i has a patch.. but i lost it  so if anyone can upload something plz do or say me how to dooo thanksss:)

I already told you. Copy completely the infinity bow line, whole line, replace the db one and CHANGE THE ID.

It's a simple copy paste, change id. That's all you have to do if you want them to look / be hero like weapons.

i do something like what you say me to do but i cant  Dont work can show me what to do like  ichatialord (like photo give me one example plz bc I dont know ... about l2 fileedits  so i cant understand what i make false and i see all weapons blacks when i change lanes and something else when i replace  i save 414?:) thanks

Man i change Id only ... I take id of herow bow and i replace to Dragonic bow but nothing again:/ ...... I log server and just Show dragonic bow and say NoItemName pfff i cant UNDERSTAND RLY..... i dont know  about edit its so hard to make and to send me plz?:D

On 2/25/2019 at 3:19 AM, savemenow said:

Man i change Id only ... I take id of herow bow and i replace to Dragonic bow but nothing again:/ ...... I log server and just Show dragonic bow and say NoItemName pfff i cant UNDERSTAND RLY..... i dont know  about edit its so hard to make and to send me plz?:D

this is not possible

you need to copy it 4 times

1 for clean, 3 for sa

you can find the id in itemname (do a search for 'draconic bow') and replace the lines as is

first 2 values are dropmesh/droptex (lineageweapon.draconic_bow_m00 and lineageweaponTex.draconic_bow_t00_wp)

2nd set with m00/t00 are the actual mesh and textures

by this logic you can also just do a mass replace on the entire file changing "draconic_bow" to "the_bow_of_hero" (yes these are actual reference names, if you cant do a mass replace i cant help you more)