SmartGuard 2015/2016 with dsetup.u

N0K3

Just now, xdem said:

idk but I would be glad to give this guy a dll that does that

feel free to :D i don't have the patience to figure out a hook that isn't either used or checked by smartguard without even having a copy of said smartguard version, at least for free anyway so have fun :D

1 minute ago, Anarchy said:

feel free to :D i don't have the patience to figure out a hook that isn't either used or checked by smartguard without even having a copy of said smartguard version, at least for free anyway so have fun :D

right, that's a whole different story...

4 minutes ago, xdem said:

right, that's a whole different story...

[GR] Εχεις κατι με τους βραζιλιανους και σε τραβανε ? [/GR]

old smartguard has easy encryption on its license file anyway, pretty sure its just xor + rc4 probably with a static key, but anyone who's broken that sure isn't gonna be giving it away for free, or cheap

Edited by Anarchy

17 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

old smartguard has easy encryption on its license file anyway, pretty sure its just xor + rc4 probably with a static key, but anyone who's broken that sure isn't gonna be giving it away for free, or cheap

even a plain XOR can sometimes be tricky to break, I use it sometimes

20 hours ago, Anarchy said:

bro we're talking about a BR guy who wants 3-4 year old smartguard cuz he won't pay for real one, you think he's gonna actually have the skills to do that? or the money to pay someone to do that?

I would like to know why the free hate, I just want a file, the fact that you say or really know more than I do not mean anything, the topic is simply a purchase, is not a topic to discuss who knows more or who has a file , I am here with more respect, the fact that if I am Brazilian does not diminish me or this would be xenophobia?
To those who are interested to take the topic seriously thank you.