classic [L2j] Game Of Thrones

AryaStark

33 minutes ago, vikaki5 said:

If I would be able to buy Server's Sins copyrights from Kara, I'd do it right now.
Don't know from where to begin and where to finish with what I'm watching right now. The fact that server's owners was fighting with half forum a week ago for 10 euro scam? Should I mention the server's name and logo? Or maybe the banners that even my 3yo brother can make? Also, what kind of promo video is this? How hard is it for people to create a unique one? Or at least say something unique on the video... I have bored reading the same stuff, 3k people expected, new era xD

Continuing, did you just say that the server doesn't need more than 2 days on beta stage because the server's files are stable and out of bugs? So you're telling us that you gonna find all the problems of the pack and fix them within 2 days?

I'm pretty sure that this is your first server, and if not the first, then you probably had a failed interlude one in the past. More than sure about the server's population which is gonna be zero, and server life span which is gonna be less than zero.

I know that I sound like an enemy of yours, or someone from an enemy server, however, I enter this website everyday and just read and read and read. It's literally the first time a server made me that mad about it and I had to write something.

Lastly, consider about what David said before.

I will not answer you, either achylek, and alll other Verceti's spammer ;) that will make you happy.

And i will not ask for lock my topic because of this spamms , because that exactly you want. You want my topic to be locked so server will hide in 2n and 3rd page of this section.

But i will keep it alive thanks to your posts ;) keep going and replying , you give me views.

People who will read will understand that you are some paid haters from other server . 

And you cant judge a server before its going LIVE .

Peace

30 minutes ago, lin2PK said:

good luck to the project

Thank you sir !

6 minutes ago, adidaskipowah said:
  • Ancient adena / seal stones system is back to game.
  • Added new farm zones for special S Grade items.
  • so its basicly C6 server :DDD

Nop. Its Classic Seven Signs last update. ;)

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/654772/ i played on l2europa and there was no s grade also.. no idea where you found s grade on classic i cant find that info

this server seems pretty awesome .

i hope there is no like the others l2lionna,era, andother  sh1ts opens every week and ban me all the time

because im handsome.

good luck i try this one . 

seems best server eu 

Edited by vaiNmode

1 hour ago, adidaskipowah said:

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/654772/ i played on l2europa and there was no s grade also.. no idea where you found s grade on classic i cant find that info

You can't find it because there are no S grade on classic. It's absolutely my idea to have more fan. But only Weapons , not armors.

18 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

Its interlude files run on seven signs client ? i ask bcs i see S grades

No sir, its 7s Latest files .

2 minutes ago, vaiNmode said:

this server seems pretty awesome .

i hope there is no like the others l2lionna,era, fuck,blowjobs and sh1ts opens every week and ban me all the time

because im handsome.

good luck i try this one . 

seems best server eu 

Thank you vaiNmode, 

No its not l2lionna,era ;)  This ia  pretty new server running from a new crew. we want to keep long alive

Call your friends to join to have more fun!

you add s grade in classis? and also you think you will not have bugs? i will say you something i cut my dick your server will not even open is faill 1000000% players support classic because is CLASSIC with no shits like s grade and ancient etc moderators delete this trush full of bugs server 

13 minutes ago, DavidoffClassic said:

you add s grade in classis? and also you think you will not have bugs? i will say you something i cut my dick your server will not even open is faill 1000000% players support classic because is CLASSIC with no shits like s grade and ancient etc moderators delete this trush full of bugs server 

im not hater but its actually true :D

played on this chronicle and sph with c grade wep crit 5k slug to top jewels i dont want to imagine what he could do with AM acumen 15k crits? 

Edited by adidaskipowah

1 minute ago, adidaskipowah said:

im not hater but itd actually true :D

played on this chronicle and sph with c grade wep crit 5k slug to top jewels i dont want to imagine what he could do with AM acumen 15k crits? 

dont say nothing let him fail hard

1 hour ago, DavidoffClassic said:

axaxaxaxaxaxax 

I like when haters tilt <3

Full of bugs ? BETA TEST is on 30/12/18 , but you logged in earlier ? ok ghosty <3 

thanks for bumping my topic

P.s : more bump here and i will reward you with 1 FA /   1 bump =1 FA gogogo

54 minutes ago, adidaskipowah said:

im not hater but its actually true :D

You played on servers with no Balance ;)  Zaken and Antharas not worked packs ;) 

This is Seven Signs. And its very carefully worked out , about pvp balance and etc.

53 minutes ago, DavidoffClassic said:

dont say nothing let him fail hard

Biggest win is fail <3

you guys played maybe on those l2zaken and l2lionna unbalance servers,

who u can anyone see GLADI/tyrant/dagger doing 500 dmg to mages .

and mages 5k doesnt matter what rings u got.

just because Admins wanna make donations so they BOOST only char's like archer/mages for CPsetup's and nothing else.

check official classic servers and u will see what's is balance.

not like l2zaken classic that a mage with battlheal lvl 3 was doing 1500 hp per 1 sec.

Edited by vaiNmode

36 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

axaxaxaxaxaxax 

I like when haters tilt <3

Full of bugs ? BETA TEST is on 30/12/18 , but you logged in earlier ? ok ghosty <3 

thanks for bumping my topic

P.s : more bump here and i will reward you with 1 FA /   1 bump =1 FA gogogo

You played on servers with no Balance ;)  Zaken and Antharas not worked packs ;) 

This is Seven Signs. And its very carefully worked out , about pvp balance and etc.

Biggest win is fail <3

we played in l2 europa they use offy files everything works how it should be