interlude [L2OFF] L2TheGame

jefrakos

5 hours ago, AchYlek said:

everyone was saying l2 is dead in 2k14/15 and still ppl playing it... 

but they are less and less with every year,most of them that are still playing now are doing it for money, that doesnt means the game isn't dead, there will always be ppl playing, even starcraft 1 is still playable now

8 hours ago, Nasif said:

all know when celestine or iordanov play any server = corrupt and ppl leave.

but this is not important... 

I tell you in one word ... " A D R E N A L I N E "

you know.. this program it destroys the servers with the features you present.. it's typical, it happens permanent. and whatever you say, you do not have the solution to this. more in an x15.

Good luck .. you'll need it!

stop saying my name all the time this is annoying for sure = corrupt ? that means if we donate as CP we are corrupted clan? u are such a joke Nasiferus @Iordanov we thank iordanov cuz he donating always for his clan members to enjoy the game play thats why few days ago u asked me to give u anything i have to make automatic farm but there is your true face :) talking about corruptions when months ago u was pming admins to give u gear at least incloude ur own self too

Edited by Celestine

2 hours ago, Kushy said:

but they are less and less with every year,most of them that are still playing now are doing it for money, that doesnt means the game isn't dead, there will always be ppl playing, even starcraft 1 is still playable now

look ncsoft servers now, they have 2 servers with 6-7k ppl and 2 servers with 2-3k ppl,

right now private servers are little bit dead since everyone hyped from classic, but they will come back for sure

10 hours ago, Nasif said:

all know when celestine or iordanov play any server = corrupt and ppl leave.

but this is not important... 

I tell you in one word ... " A D R E N A L I N E "

you know.. this program it destroys the servers with the features you present.. it's typical, it happens permanent. and whatever you say, you do not have the solution to this. more in an x15.

Good luck .. you'll need it!

stop using my name, you moron.

nQAS6m5.png

Donate list :thinking:

Top LS 76 

Enchant book

SA 13

S jewel recipe

Sub+noble

Vip to increase craft+enchant chance

And more..

LONG TERM SERVER LOL

Edited by isaiahbone2

1 hour ago, isaiahbone2 said:

Top LS 76 

Enchant book

SA 13

S jewel recipe

Sub+noble

And more..

LONG TERM SERVER LOL

Dont play ..simple ! Is mid rate like all mid-rates donations. We will try to make him long term yes ...So dont play!

9 hours ago, Iordanov said:

stop using my name, you moron.

nQAS6m5.png

haha because u are important in this l2 world dude :D, they are more than 30 years old, and they talk like that,  very pathetic  

43 minutes ago, Nasif said:

haha because u are important in this l2 world dude :D, they are more than 30 years old, and they talk like that,  very pathetic  

the only pathetic there is you saying that l2 is dead from botters while u asking for bot tho :) cuz u dont have like 10 bucks to waste on adernaline key it's very sad i have no more words against u 

7 hours ago, isaiahbone2 said:

Top LS 76 

Enchant book

SA 13

S jewel recipe

Sub+noble

And more..

LONG TERM SERVER LOL

since when mid rates are long-term servers ?

those donates are normal for a mid rate, i guess you played only low rates until now

6 hours ago, jefrakos said:

Dont play ..simple ! Is mid rate like all mid-rates donations. We will try to make him long term yes ...So dont play!

the last server if i`m not wrong you haven`t those NPCs, like GM shop, donate shop. Did you changed the files or only NPCs ? because they look like SkyLord's (l2mid)

5 hours ago, Celestine said:

the only pathetic there is you saying that l2 is dead from botters while u asking for bot tho :) cuz u dont have like 10 bucks to waste on adernaline key it's very sad i have no more words against u 

ye, this topic talking about everything

21 hours ago, Celestine said:

haha you give me grief brother, I do not spend money on this garbage. Because I have a real life much more interesting.

Do you know why I'm not interested in looking bad here? because I'm not interested in this kind of people. Be serious in this area, I think it's too much failure real life really xD, I can not imagine life so rare that they have, with their age.

that's why I realized how are you and I suck an egg if I look bad.
with respect, and giving my clear opinion ...!

good life my best frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeend!!!!!!!!!! loviu<3333

8 hours ago, Nasif said:

haha you give me grief brother, I do not spend money on this garbage. Because I have a real life much more interesting.

Do you know why I'm not interested in looking bad here? because I'm not interested in this kind of people. Be serious in this area, I think it's too much failure real life really xD, I can not imagine life so rare that they have, with their age.

that's why I realized how are you and I suck an egg if I look bad.
with respect, and giving my clear opinion ...!

good life my best frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeend!!!!!!!!!! loviu<3333

wait, isnt better spend 14e for bot, get equip while you are out of home and when you come home u only pvp?

ah, your real life is better since you need sit near pc and farm mobs

seems for Latino is 14e so much , for others its like 1-2h at work

36 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

wait, isnt better spend 14e for bot, get equip while you are out of home and when you come home u only pvp?

he wont even waste 1$ cuz he learn to ask from admins :) and when they ignore him he say that they are corrupted thats how life works now days

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, AchYlek said:

haha u dont know about me, bro.. i never farm in any server, im not playing l2. bro dont speak more with me. For me you are a very sick person! I dont like dealing with people with misfortune, regards!