Auto donation system

chris9

Hello guys, i'm searching for website based donation system.

It may ask for char name, donation amount and payment system, and after once the payment will be done the player can obtain donation coins on game.

(just serius guys, not reseller... i need someone that know what he is going to do)

28 minutes ago, chris9 said:

Hello guys, i'm searching for website based donation system.

It may ask for char name, donation amount and payment system, and after once the payment will be done the player can obtain donation coins on game.

(just serius guys, not reseller... i need someone that know what he is going to do)

Why you open the same topic twice? 

@Designatix handle it. 

https://maxcheaters.com/forums/topic/224327-website-donation-system/?tab=comments#comment-2694915

48 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Where is your problem, are 2 different section.. since i didn't find what i asked for on the other section i tried here because have more views then the other one.

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

new way how alert his topic ;D 

58 minutes ago, chris9 said:

Where is your problem, are 2 different section.. since i didn't find what i asked for on the other section i tried here because have more views then the other one.

What about read the rules?

You should ONLY have one post about what you want to buy/sell in the proper section and since what you ask is web site related it should be done in web development section so that's his problem, his problem is he know the rules something that you should do as well if you want to stay here and make posts and trades.

If you didn't find what you asked for in one section it doesn't mean you will find it in another, people which will reply will do it in the last topic they will see.

I moved it for you and i warn you as well read rules next time and stop pretending the smart ass when you don't even know where to proper post about what you ask for.

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

Thanks 

15Euro discount for November for donate panel

Coupon Code: DenArtz

info about the panel https://shop.denart-designs.com/product/account-panel/