Restrict

InFocus

Question

@melron [GR] Οχιιι καριολακιιι θα τον λουστεις μαζι μου. Χτες επαθα καρκινο στα ματια να παθεις κ εσυ σημερα. [/GR]

1 Page ago you said that you don't want player to use command if he has at least 1 S equipped and now you want player to be teleport if he has at least one S in his inventory?

Kara`, i want if player don't have S grade equiped, he can't use command. And i prefer to have set + weapon equiped to teleport in that zone. NOT IN INVENTORY !         EQUIPED to can use teleport. It is about slots i think

Edited by InFocus

Let's forget about lambdas and show him some basic crappy code, so he can understand, I hope, I hope..

if (!checkItemGrade(player, Inventory.PAPERDOLL_CHEST) || !checkItemGrade(player, Inventory.PAPERDOLL_RHAND))

{

player.sendMessage("S-Grade gear is required in order to enter the zone.");

return;

}

private static final boolean checkItemGrade(Player player, int slotId)
    {
        final ItemInstance item = player.getInventory().getPaperdollItem(slotId);
        if (item != null && item.getItem().getCrystalType() == CrystalType.S)
            return true;

return false;
    }

9 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Let's forget about lambdas and show him some basic crappy code, so he can understand, I hope, I hope..

Let's forget that he still can't realise that Player.java is the L2PcInstance and show him ... uhm what?

10 hours ago, InFocus said:

SweeTs, When u understand me? I can't use player cuz i don't have player.class

Rename the Player for L2PcInstance.

What you asked, players will cannot use .command to teleport in zone with x type/grade.. But you will need also a check on Item.java on method checkCondition.

Edited by 'Baggos'

3 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

ut you will need also a check on Item.java on method checkCondition.

Pointless. It's supposed to be a S grade zone, so if someone choose to use A grade item or whatever, it's his stupidity, disadvantage. So, I would simply use only S check.

14 hours ago, InFocus said:

SweeTs, When u understand me? I can't use player cuz i don't have player.class

God. Player is always L2PcInstance, after all this time you should at least understand that, manage to fix one shit on your own. Else stop doing whatever you do as your server will fail on first error and trust me, you will have them. I tho my custom is tested enough, guess what. It wasn't. 

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Pointless. It's supposed to be a S grade zone, so if someone choose to use A grade item or whatever, it's his stupidity, disadvantage. So, I would simply use only S check.

If he want only S-Grade and the server it's retail armors, Frintezza neck, Queen Ant Ring/DC/Tallum Robe, will be available.. He said restrict for all, armor/weps etc.. So, he need the check. Only in .command, will be bug.

50 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Only in .command, will be bug

No it will not be a bug, it's people choice if they want LATER equip lower grade / weaker weapon (they will not). The only restriction which is legit is to check if they should be able to enter. What they do inside, we should not care. Crappy check regarding grade equip may bring more cons than pros :D

God. Test, don't ask, don't wait for an answer. Yes, my code checks if you have equipped S armor and weapon. 

SweeTs for fucking god sake do something..  the guy is amateur as fuck its not about java anymore 2 pages we tell him to change Player to L2PcInstance and he can't realise it.