Lucera2 Source Code

vampir

Hi,

I have bought Lucera2 from lucera2.ru at 2017-09-19 for 120 usd. The first thing i did was decompile jars and clean them up so they are usable like real source code. I have been working on those files for almost a year now and since my changes made it far superior, I have decided to share files in earliest stage.

Decompiling the files and cleaning them up have taken me a while, so I hope you will appreciate this share. You will not find that source code anywhere else on the internet.

Link to source code & datapack: https://mega.nz/#!NQkkFIrT!6PktKP0NIBDM6x-NEDfkmAokt_dvu3N98gJdW2vEh2I

1. In original jar there was a limit of active connections with game server, it was connected with GameServer variable "VALUES" and I have removed it.

2. I didn't find any backdoor, though I have removed all customs from the pack(in the revision that I will not share) so it could have been there and I have erased it.

Edited by vampir
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Source code  was no leak and it was not being sold. And the fact that the archive is a banal decompile

Proof:

Original code > Archive "code"

dce39f90d8a27867319ad5db2f933b85.png

Edited by Deazer

The files I have shared are real jar bought from you that were decompiler into source code. This mean:

1. No comments

2. Small differences in format of the code(like int i; being before for in the picture)

Config.OLYMPIAD_COMPETITION_TIME is not decompilation error, this config didnt exist in the revision I have bought.

It is just as easy to work on those shared files as working on real source code.

Edited by vampir

You probably do not understand that the code that, after decompilation, will very much differ from the original one both by the overall structure and by the performance itself for obvious reasons. If you do not know , you can use Google

To work with the code it is possible and without curve decompile - https://lucera2.ru/threads/how-to-add-your-quests-or-subsystems-to-an-assembly.1406/

Edited by Deazer

1. Code that I have posted doesn't alter behavior of the game server anyhow. I have tested it while opening multiple live servers

2. Of course performance is not affected, when shared source is compiled you will get same JAR files than before decompilation. I have compared them and they seem to have same bytecode.

Edited by vampir

51 minutes ago, vampir said:

1. Code that I have posted doesn't alter behavior of the game server anyhow. I have tested it while opening multiple live servers

2. Of course performance is not affected, when shared source is compiled you will get same JAR files than before decompilation. I have compared them and they seem to have same bytecode.

1. You either can not verify that everything is working correctly.

2. Byte Code can not be physically the same after decompilation.

Edited by Deazer

Just now, xxdem said:

Its such a shame seeing a good developer sharing another developer's hard work

that is decompile, any one can make it - that is not work.  Work it when you write this code and understand how it works and also you can edit and expand these subsystems/systems

while i understand why this forum exists and always welcome nice shares,

i wonder what was your motivation to share it after all that time you claim to spent improving it?

5 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

while i understand why this forum exists and always welcome nice shares,

i wonder what was your motivation to share it after all that time you claim to spent improving it?

where have you see the improves ???

It's a good pack. Lucera2 has made a few updates during that 11 months, I did too.

A lot of lies were told while I was buying the pack, that's the biggest reason why I share it.

Edited by vampir

1 час назад вампир сказал:

Это хороший пакет. Lucera2 сделал много обновлений за эти 11 месяцев, я тоже.

Было много лжи, когда я покупал пакет, это самая большая причина, по которой я его разделяю.

You can continue to convince yourself of this. I'm sure your performance package is lower than the base for 2017.
I do not argue, you can take a decompiler and rewrite a bunch of crap code. But still it's stupid.

Deazer you correctly said. In any case, there will be consequences.

Edited by gvb