Knowledge and History postpacific

what kind of donate options did that server run? 100k is absurd for 3 months. and they say l2 is dead? or maybe that kind of money can only be made in russia, im guessing the server was a ru localization. wtf was their opening online numbers?

Edited by sepultribe

as much as i'd love to give a bunch of details i wouldn't get hired by anyone in future if i did :D lets just say it was an international focused server but playerbase definitely ended up probably 70%+ russian, their opening online was probably a bit more than some of the mentioned russian servers, but achievable numbers for any serious project really

On 7/2/2018 at 3:18 AM, sepultribe said:

what kind of donate options did that server run? 100k is absurd for 3 months. and they say l2 is dead? or maybe that kind of money can only be made in russia, im guessing the server was a ru localization. wtf was their opening online numbers?

Imagine that most of the Russian parties/clans and other international serious clans will buy premium/vitality replenishing e.t.c just to take the lead and I can assure you 1000 and more people depending on player base will buy it in a duration of 1-3 days. Premium account in most servers costs between 7-10 $. And as anarchy said probably there is 1 guy or max 2 administrating the project, all the rest are employers, advertisers, e.t.c 

On 7/2/2018 at 2:45 AM, Anarchy said:

as much as i'd love to give a bunch of details i wouldn't get hired by anyone in future if i did :D lets just say it was an international focused server but playerbase definitely ended up probably 70%+ russian, their opening online was probably a bit more than some of the mentioned russian servers, but achievable numbers for any serious project really

i guess you made exp on/off and few other commands extender?

i might know which server that was and can see why you keep all info private :D

On 7/2/2018 at 12:10 AM, Anarchy said:

making 100k USD / year is not unheard of for even small open/close server operators, hell one server i worked on recently made above that in 3 months and was probably 70% profit after paying staff and costs

stalonka did 150k euro per ruby & azure after 80-100k per server last server 20k, thats reason why he quit l2 

29 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

i guess you made exp on/off and few other commands extender?

i might know which server that was and can see why you keep all info private :D

not that i remember but i kinda blocked the last couple hell servers out of my brain so could've been :D i keep all the infos of my work private cuz i'm mysterious like that

• Vision locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• I can use this folder system for High Five offline server?   The folder does not have a l2.exe file.   Thank you very much if anyone can help me.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13kU-g_4JJ-sP-kg2F7pqkUOVKmQdubFm/view
    • I know, but...every time I have problem with IP address setup 😞
    • ENGLISH As you know, we have always profiled in the development of Java emulators, we continue to do our favorite thing, and now we have the opportunity to provide you with services in the field of private development of L2 assemblies Essence, Classic and High Five, which we have been doing in recent years, we have not been working on basic builds for a long time and work only on contracts for the world's best projects. These are the best builds we can offer, we have test servers and we can show them to you on the test, and if you are very good at gameplay, you will see a big difference in the quality and detail of the official content compared to the basic builds. These are the best top solutions in the world, which are currently used to implement the largest projects in the world. We guarantee 100% implementation of all official content. If you have any questions about testing, discussions, etc., please contact our studio and we will discuss everything. At the moment, you can get acquainted with the preliminary information and prices for Private L2 contracts here: Private Server packs L2 Essence 464, 447, 388, 362, 286 protocols Private server packs L2Classic Private server pack High Five РУССКИЙ --------------------------------------------- Как вы знаете мы всегда профилировались на разработке в сфере Java эмуляторов, мы продолжаем заниматься своим любимым делом, и сейчас у нас появилась возможность предоставлять вам услуги в сфере приватных разработок L2 сборок Essence, Classic и High Five, которыми мы занимаемся последние годы, мы уже давно не работаем над базовыми сборками и работаем только на контрактах для лучших мировых проектов. Это лучшие сборки, которые мы можем предложить, у нас есть тестовые сервера, и мы можем показать их вам на тесте, и если вы очень хорошо разбираетесь в игровом процессе, вы увидите большую разницу в качестве и детализации официального контента по сравнению с базовыми сборками. Это лучшие топовые решения в мире, которые на данный момент используются для реализации крупнейших проектов в мире. Мы даем гарантии - 100% реализации всего официального контента. По вопросам тестирования, обсуждений и тд - пишите по контактам нашей студии и мы все обсудим. На данный момент вы можете ознакомиться с предварительной информацией и ценами на Приватные контракты L2 тут: Приватные Сборки L2 Essence 464, 447, 388, 362, 286 protocols Приватные Сборки L2Classic Приватная Сборка High Five -------------------------------------------------------------- Contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/L2scripts Whatsapp, Viber: +1 (916) 226 1910 С уважением, Администрация !
    • I can sell it. If you are interested just pm.
  • Topics