Knowledge and History postpacific

what kind of donate options did that server run? 100k is absurd for 3 months. and they say l2 is dead? or maybe that kind of money can only be made in russia, im guessing the server was a ru localization. wtf was their opening online numbers?

Edited by sepultribe

as much as i'd love to give a bunch of details i wouldn't get hired by anyone in future if i did :D lets just say it was an international focused server but playerbase definitely ended up probably 70%+ russian, their opening online was probably a bit more than some of the mentioned russian servers, but achievable numbers for any serious project really

On 7/2/2018 at 3:18 AM, sepultribe said:

what kind of donate options did that server run? 100k is absurd for 3 months. and they say l2 is dead? or maybe that kind of money can only be made in russia, im guessing the server was a ru localization. wtf was their opening online numbers?

Imagine that most of the Russian parties/clans and other international serious clans will buy premium/vitality replenishing e.t.c just to take the lead and I can assure you 1000 and more people depending on player base will buy it in a duration of 1-3 days. Premium account in most servers costs between 7-10 $. And as anarchy said probably there is 1 guy or max 2 administrating the project, all the rest are employers, advertisers, e.t.c 

On 7/2/2018 at 2:45 AM, Anarchy said:

as much as i'd love to give a bunch of details i wouldn't get hired by anyone in future if i did :D lets just say it was an international focused server but playerbase definitely ended up probably 70%+ russian, their opening online was probably a bit more than some of the mentioned russian servers, but achievable numbers for any serious project really

i guess you made exp on/off and few other commands extender?

i might know which server that was and can see why you keep all info private :D

On 7/2/2018 at 12:10 AM, Anarchy said:

making 100k USD / year is not unheard of for even small open/close server operators, hell one server i worked on recently made above that in 3 months and was probably 70% profit after paying staff and costs

stalonka did 150k euro per ruby & azure after 80-100k per server last server 20k, thats reason why he quit l2 

29 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

i guess you made exp on/off and few other commands extender?

i might know which server that was and can see why you keep all info private :D

not that i remember but i kinda blocked the last couple hell servers out of my brain so could've been :D i keep all the infos of my work private cuz i'm mysterious like that

• Vision locked this topic