[Help] The characters die and cant go back to town

wcpredator

Question

Moved.

1.4) Double/triple/quadruple posts are prohibited. This considered spam, and you will be punished. If you want to add/edit something, you should edit your  first post.

10 minutes ago, wcpredator said:

but i have to source files here, the server its working right? i have to have them...?

There are many guides how to do compile from SVN. Watch them, and start working with your project. 

nothing to do here this is an 12-13year old pack trying to use latest java its amazing that you can even login, change pack, learn to compile, use eclipse, good luck.

13 hours ago, wcpredator said:

but i have to source files here, the server its working right? i have to have them...?

I did not understand what are you asking....

It's generally caused by a location getting no spawn points defined. Could be solved editing related data (probably on sql if you say it's a really old project).

If it happens even on obvious places (Gludio territory, etc) then it's probably the whole related datafile which is missing - or the core side which sucks.

Edited by Tryskell

15 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

nothing to do here this is an 12-13year old pack trying to use latest java its amazing that you can even login, change pack, learn to compile, use eclipse, good luck.

did you sell a server or i just see wrong?

12 hours ago, Tryskell said:

It's generally caused by a location getting no spawn points defined. Could be solved editing related data (probably on sql if you say it's a really old project).

If it happens even on obvious places (Gludio territory, etc) then it's probably the whole related datafile which is missing - or the core side which sucks.

im thinking its maybe a java problem because i used the server many times before and everytihng was fine, maybe windows too i dont know, last time it work online was in 2011 :P

8 hours ago, wcpredator said:

did you sell a server or i just see wrong?

what kind of question is this?

8 hours ago, wcpredator said:

im thinking its maybe a java problem because i used the server many times before and everytihng was fine, maybe windows too i dont know, last time it work online was in 2011 :P

23 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

i fell out 5-6 years but read again maybe you get it this time.