[Help] The characters die and cant go back to town

wcpredator

Question

The problem is that when a character dies or when use a scrool of escape nothing happens, just dont go to town. ive tried changing java version from jdk 1.5.0_08 to same version jre to jre 1.8.0_171 (thats what i use now).

Also change coords synchronize values in options config and also... nothing seem to work...

Please help me!!

Just now, wcpredator said:

how i do that?

First you boot your pc. Once operating system started, you couble click (left one) on your IDE (probably eclipse). In the left side, there is package explorer. You click the project with your pack's sources. You open the src folder. You scroll all the packages until you find net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager. You double click on it. You scroll until you find MapRegionManager.java. You double click on it. The editor opens. You scroll on 297 line. You select it by holding left click and moving the mouse on top of the line. You click right click, then copy. Then you open your browser, and in the top textfield you type maxcheaters.com. Once mxc opened, you redirect to

Home

Lineage II General Section

Request Support [English]

After that you scroll to the bottom, there is an empty box that says "Post your reply or something" you right click and use "paste". Then hit enter. In the end, you might get some help from us.

3 minutes ago, Solomun said:

First you boot your pc. Once operating system started, you couble click (left one) on your IDE (probably eclipse). In the left side, there is package explorer. You click the project with your pack's sources. You open the src folder. You scroll all the packages until you find net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager. You double click on it. You scroll until you find MapRegionManager.java. You double click on it. The editor opens. You scroll on 297 line. You select it by holding left click and moving the mouse on top of the line. You click right click, then copy. Then you open your browser, and in the top textfield you type maxcheaters.com. Once mxc opened, you redirect to

Home

Lineage II General Section

Request Support [English]

After that you scroll to the bottom, there is an empty box that says "Post your reply or something" you right click and use "paste". Then hit enter. In the end, you might get some help from us.

i dont have eclipse, and please im not dumb, dont treat me like one. maybe you are used to do this, i dont, i never open source files before. ill try to do what you say

5 minutes ago, wcpredator said:

i dont have eclipse, and please im not dumb, dont treat me like one. maybe you are used to do this, i dont, i never open source files before. ill try to do what you say

If you haven't open sources before? How did you compile at the first place?

Just now, Solomun said:

If you haven't open sources before? How did you compile at the first place?

i use l2jnet2.0 archives, usually the set up its just double click and auto install, i dont do every step manually. when the setup its complete i only configure ip`s and rates, some other optiones too refered to npc`s, thats all

1 minute ago, wcpredator said:

i use l2jnet2.0 archives, usually the set up its just double click and auto install, i dont do every step manually. when the setup its complete i only configure ip`s and rates, some other optiones too refered to npc`s, thats all

Well, this seem to be a core problem.

1 minute ago, Solomun said:

Well, this seem to be a core problem.

i use the server many many times, have the instalation files in a dvd. since 2005 i guess. every now and then install and play with some friends, but since last year i have this issue and cant do it anymore :(

Just now, wcpredator said:

i know this may be a waste of time for you but will be great to my understand how to fix this to learn for future troubles

You need the sources. At least to take an idea of what is going on. Without the sources, i suggest you to compile a newer pack.

1 minute ago, Solomun said:

You need the sources. At least to take an idea of what is going on. Without the sources, i suggest you to compile a newer pack.

you know where i can find one?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Buy Pills now  +27791653574 abortion pills for sale Abu Dhabi Text NowAbortion Clinic Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Pregnancy Termination  clinic around Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg price in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 contact us now | +27791653574 Breeky Tablets in Abu Dhabi Know price/cost  Abortion pills in Abu Dhabi | +27791653574 WhatsApp Us Now Abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi Breeky tablets for sale in Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg Misoprostol for sale in Abu Dhabi Whatever your circumstances, its your right to terminate up 24 weeks into the pregnancy. It’s entirely your decision. And if its something you want to do, rest assured that its legal in Abu Dhabi to have an abortion Marina Whatsapp    Remember abortion is legal in Abu Dhabi  so there is no reason to ever visit an illegal service provider. If you have passed the 24 weeks mark, there are other options available to you which we will talk you through and help you to understand.   We are here to support you, whatever choice you make about your pregnancy, so you never have to feel alone, we offer safe abortion ( also called termination of pregnancy TOP) for women who are up to 24 weeks pregnant. Depending on the gestation (stage of the pregnancy), we have two services available the medical process (often called the abortion pill) and the surgical procedure (a minor same day surgical treatment.)   Our nurses and Doctors are accredited professionals and experts in reproductive healthcare. Our work is strictly governed the choice on termination of pregnancy and we adhere to World health Organisation Guidelines.   Safe abortion or termination of pregnancy (TOP) is when a pregnancy is terminated in its early stage before it results into the birth of a child.   Abortion may be performed in two different ways.   Medical Abortion This is when abortion pills will be swallowed to end the pregnancy   Surgical Abortion This is when instruments will be used to remove the foetus. If both abortion procedures are done by a qualified abortion doctor with medical guidance, there is no way it will affect your fertility.   How is a safe abortion done On your first visit to our clinic, counselling will be provided and this is optional.   Safe abortion The doctor will perform a pregnancy test to confirm the weeks and explain to you in detailed how the safe abortion procedure will be done and how to take care of yourself after the abortion.   Side effects of medical safe abortion You will experience cramping like period pains You might vomit Feel Nausea Get a running stomach Experience some bit of fatigue The bleeding might start 2 hours after using the second pills. abortion in Abu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al Karamah
    • abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Buy Pills now  +27791653574 abortion pills for sale Abu Dhabi Text NowAbortion Clinic Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Pregnancy Termination  clinic around Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg price in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 contact us now | +27791653574 Breeky Tablets in Abu Dhabi Know price/cost  Abortion pills in Abu Dhabi | +27791653574 WhatsApp Us Now Abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi Breeky tablets for sale in Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg Misoprostol for sale in Abu Dhabi Whatever your circumstances, its your right to terminate up 24 weeks into the pregnancy. It’s entirely your decision. And if its something you want to do, rest assured that its legal in Abu Dhabi to have an abortion Marina Whatsapp    Remember abortion is legal in Abu Dhabi  so there is no reason to ever visit an illegal service provider. If you have passed the 24 weeks mark, there are other options available to you which we will talk you through and help you to understand.   We are here to support you, whatever choice you make about your pregnancy, so you never have to feel alone, we offer safe abortion ( also called termination of pregnancy TOP) for women who are up to 24 weeks pregnant. Depending on the gestation (stage of the pregnancy), we have two services available the medical process (often called the abortion pill) and the surgical procedure (a minor same day surgical treatment.)   Our nurses and Doctors are accredited professionals and experts in reproductive healthcare. Our work is strictly governed the choice on termination of pregnancy and we adhere to World health Organisation Guidelines.   Safe abortion or termination of pregnancy (TOP) is when a pregnancy is terminated in its early stage before it results into the birth of a child.   Abortion may be performed in two different ways.   Medical Abortion This is when abortion pills will be swallowed to end the pregnancy   Surgical Abortion This is when instruments will be used to remove the foetus. If both abortion procedures are done by a qualified abortion doctor with medical guidance, there is no way it will affect your fertility.   How is a safe abortion done On your first visit to our clinic, counselling will be provided and this is optional.   Safe abortion The doctor will perform a pregnancy test to confirm the weeks and explain to you in detailed how the safe abortion procedure will be done and how to take care of yourself after the abortion.   Side effects of medical safe abortion You will experience cramping like period pains You might vomit Feel Nausea Get a running stomach Experience some bit of fatigue The bleeding might start 2 hours after using the second pills. abortion in Abu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al Karamah
  • Topics