Strange error

retejas

Question

Hey all, wanted to look how server looks now so wanted to launch it on my pc but get really strange error on startup and cant find out what is a problem, maybe i setup my PC bad or what?

Its L2Mythras files. p.s. also i got error wthen tried to instal mysql tables what few rows are too long.

And one more question. How to create hexid here? didint find registergameserver.bat file or smth like this.

index.png

Edited by retejas

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, retejas said:

dint find any backup files but will try to search more. Will try to reinstall mysql by any guide. It should work on latest MysQL version too?

Just use installer and write what the installer asks like localhost write localhost put enter

1 hour ago, retejas said:

Hey all, wanted to look how server looks now so wanted to launch it on my pc but get really strange error on startup and cant find out what is a problem, maybe i setup my PC bad or what?

Its L2Mythras files. p.s. also i got error wthen tried to instal mysql tables what few rows are too long.

And one more question. How to create hexid here? didint find registergameserver.bat file or smth like this.

index.png

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1fbtUiwlPaTbFhmSUF4UUxQQzA

install.

maybe i cant understand properly the image but, where did you guys see that the problem is on mysql? I can clearly see class cast exception from big integer to long which is normally lol.

About your errors in mysql tables check the rows if they are really big (lol?)

3 minutes ago, melron said:

maybe i cant understand properly the image but, where did you guys see that the problem is on mysql? I can clearly see class cast exception from big integer to long which is normally lol.

About your errors in mysql tables check the rows if they are really big (lol?)

Because it's thrown when MySQL connection is created - and because first few Google results seem so - just search this:

"java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.lang.Long" mysql

Edited by eressea

Just now, eressea said:

Because it's thrown when MySQL connection is created - and because I can use Google - just search this:

"java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.lang.long" mysql

and again, java.math.BigInteger class instance is not instance of java.lang.long. I dont know if an updated version of mysql accept this but the error itself saying only class cast exception (normally throwing this sqlexception)

3 minutes ago, melron said:

and again, java.math.BigInteger class instance is not instance of java.lang.long. I dont know if an updated version of mysql accept this but the error itself saying only class cast exception (normally throwing this sqlexception)

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/connector-j/5.1/en/news-5-1-20.html (so maybe it's too new connector, not MySQL)

Edited by eressea
  • Thanks 1