dzver

35 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

dude I don't know how much l2tales pay u or he offer to u at his servers , I don't care just stop post fake proofs.

fake proofs ?:D i posted u proofs about its not fake, you just stillt here talk bullshits. 

Edited by AchYlek

5 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

dude I don't know how much l2tales pay u or he offer to u at his servers , I don't care just stop post fake proofs.

Im too sad for that but achylek says the truth, he posted you proofs in your face , Its fake facebook our facebooks have over 10k followers these one are with 300 i suggest you to find a doctor for your eyes because propably you have cancer on them. 

No comment about stalone trying to advertise his fb with fake names of our servers propably he is desperate .

46 minutes ago, Forlan said:

No comment about stalone trying to advertise his fb with fake names of our servers propably he is desperate .

back at 2k16, mouse stole l2tales.com (lineage2tales.com real was) web for advert his server. 

Well, i don't have to say anything against L2MxC or any of Stalone's projects.
But it's impossible to deny, that Stalone is in this project. . 
All payment methods linked to his wallet as well as e-mail.

Screenshot_2.png

P.s. However, they've done good job on last Tales, communicated with community as well as was active while advertising Lineage 2 game it self.

Edited by Pleyne

3 hours ago, SATLV said:

still its l2tales bro, same cancer for 4 years or so already.

before 4y there was mouse as gm, thats why ppl still think tales is corrupted,...

now look at mouse servers ,everyone flame them bcs of corruption and tales is since 2k15 when mouse got kick w/o corruption. 

also tales trying use unique features, not like all servers copy and paste and get $$$

Edited by AchYlek

11 hours ago, notagain said:
  • again fail :) well played vercetti, good luck next time :D

what fail ? u mad bcs got more clans than u when u paid them?

Edited by AchYlek

On 28/9/2017 at 7:01 PM, SATLV said:

still its l2tales bro, same cancer for 4 years or so already.

For everyone information , this server is using maxcheaters.com brand name ,and its a cooporation between l2tales and maxcheaters, which i dont have any rights on GM or forum or domain of l2maxcheaters.com.

Original Maxtor is only answering here. 

I think biggest nono of l2tales isnt the history, but the same retarded server usage of files. 

Same bugs,same exploits which aren't fixed for idk, last time i played on that platform was 2years ago, that just shows that noone of those in charge gives a fuck .

And not rough files im talking about but same concept doesn't change, that is why you are not getting those numbers you used to get years ago, people aren't stupid, they get bored ,add that its lineage in 2k17 which is true and stupid argument in same time, idk what i wanted to say in this , you lost me and many other as players(i guess) because of tales , mxc was way above in my eyes from c6 and zerg clan times, oh well.

5 hours ago, Maxtor said:

For everyone information , this server is using maxcheaters.com brand name ,and its a cooporation between l2tales and maxcheaters, which i dont have any rights on GM or forum or domain of l2maxcheaters.com.

Original Maxtor is only answering here. 

He did 1 huge mistake , he use His name and MxC brand name ... 

If he used ONLY MxC he could have x2 maybe x3 ppl online ( my opinion )

Simple mistakes cost $$$$$

anyway , its not MxC server , end of stroka.

Edited by Pamela32

On 23.09.2017 at 3:39 AM, baksteen said:

You should rename your server to "L2MoneyRipCloseAfter1Month"

i must agree with you, after no more then 3 days, you can find like 200 max active players on server. right now if you check website , you can find there like 1200 + online, and you can`t make even party with ONE person to kill elpy