Dheva

10 hours ago, PixelCave said:

This is a server topic and ANY kind of update is appreciated.
Video is even better than dry text, because ppl can see server in action, not only on paper...

What are you talking about, adding a video with pvp is an update? No, it's not. He didn't even care to add any description to the video, update as hell.

He was posting it on a daily basis, few videos was even repeating. I don't mind seeing a pvp video from an event for example but pure pvp video by players ON A DAILY BASIS is too much. 

Maybe there is no exact rule about that, in fact it's against. But it's gonna be added. 

21 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

What are you talking about, adding a video with pvp is an update? No, it's not. He didn't even care to add any description to the video, update as hell.

He was posting it on a daily basis, few videos was even repeating. I don't mind seeing a pvp video from an event for example but pure pvp video by players ON A DAILY BASIS is too much. 

Maybe there is no exact rule about that, in fact it's against. But it's gonna be added. 

few videos on daily basis? ok i'm done

Pershap you are not used because we are the only network up that don't wipe after 1 month for this you are able to see 1 new video x 1 day

I will anyway like to talk with maxtor, because something liken this is unacceptable

You destroyed adv work for no reason, i'm sorry but i demand justice since i'm in the right

(now be free to restore the topic to the original form find the only time that i posted maybe 22 hours instead of 24 hours later for prove you are right, is the only way you can turn this discussion in your favour)

I saw the dates, daily basis, 2 days break. Yeah, you are the only server with 8 pages, from where 4 pages are your 'updates'. Seems legit.

Adv work, come on, like someone scroll pages and watch your videos. You could say that if I would delete your posts on real time, not old. 

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

I saw the dates, daily basis, 2 days break. Yeah, you are the only server with 8 pages, from where 4 pages are your 'updates'. Seems legit.

Adv work, come on, like someone scroll pages and watch your videos. You could say that if I would delete your posts on real time, not old. 

So you are admitting i din't break any rules, since i didn't spammed more then once in a day so what is the matter?

people wanna see server activity and nothing is better than videos

Replace the topic to the original version, what you did is so unfair and since there is no rules about it what i did was totally legit

you are trashing my work for fun lol

And i will say it again, i'm the only server with 8 pages because we are the one of the few that keep caring about they own server don't let it die and still promote it

If you are going against us you don't fit at all for l2 private section moderation, I'm sorry to say that but whatever you are basically deleting my work for fun ;)

Edited by Dheva

It's considering as a spam, no matter what you say. If there is no rule about you can't rob a bank, you will do it anyway, cuz there is no rule after all. Spamming with videos is like spamming bump or up, take the video as "etc" from the rules. 

Guess why I cleaned it now, someone reported you for constant bump. 

56 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

It's considering as a spam, no matter what you say. If there is no rule about you can't rob a bank, you will do it anyway, cuz there is no rule after all. Spamming with videos is like spamming bump or up, take the video as "etc" from the rules. 

Guess why I cleaned it now, someone reported you for constant bump. 

Spamming is when you post twice without waiting the 24 hours as bump button works

But nvm is like talking to a wall isn't? no action on topics of servers that force people to create accounts for fake comments for take rewards but you take the trouble to clean a legit topic

what a nice moderator we have, fair indeed.

Edited by Dheva

Yeah, indeed, it's like talking to the wall. You rly think I will check all topics for spam, fake posts? Report button exists for a reason.

FYI, fake posts as an event, are always deleted. There is a rule for that.

Your topic has been reported, investigated and cleaned.

Deal with it. 

2 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Yeah, indeed, it's like talking to the wall. You rly think I will check all topics for spam? Report button exists for a reason. Your topic has been reported, investigated and cleaned.

"investigated" don't make me laugh

you CLEARLY admit i was posting once x day, now video are not allowed because consider as spam

new rules maked by sweets because i don't see it anywhere, so until this thing you said become a official rules i DEMAND topic to the original version because i spend time for do it, if was SPAM and was something wrong you did nothing in 5 months?

so basically as moderator you let me spam for 5 months?

you argument is invalid in so many points that gosh i'm ragging for the frist time in 2018, anyway this is something just for hurt us

because if i have to stick to your words than for 5 months you didn't do well your job since i spammed for 5 months without any warning or problem

how you wanna settle it?

that you are not a good moderator or that you did an useless move?

choose one because you just trashed 5 months of work, at very least a clear answer is needed

Read my post again, or maybe I should mark it with red color?

I'm not getting paid to read ALL topics and ALL posts, so I simply don't care until it's reported. When I spot something or someone REPORT, then we take a look, simple right?

Yeah, as posting a link to YouTube is hard work. Don't make me laugh.

I explained you all, I'm done here.

Demand whatever you want, I won't revert anything.

If you cry enough maybe Maxtor revert it, so you can feel better - not like you are right. 

PS: yup, you were spamming for 5 months, maybe I should punish you for that by chat ban? You admitted you were spamming after all. 

49 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Read my post again, or maybe I should mark it with red color?

I'm not getting paid to read ALL topics and ALL posts, so I simply don't care until it's reported. When I spot something or someone REPORT, then we take a look, simple right?

Yeah, as posting a link to YouTube is hard work. Don't make me laugh.

I explained you all, I'm done here.

Demand whatever you want, I won't revert anything.

If you cry enough maybe Maxtor revert it, so you can feel better - not like you are right. 

PS: yup, you were spamming for 5 months, maybe I should punish you for that by chat ban? You admitted you were spamming after all. 

Even threats?

Go ahead chat ban me, first learn to respect others than learn how to moderate because you are doing in the wrong way ;)

A moderator that when you show how wrong he is he told you "i don't care until it's reported" , gj mate keep going!

Btw ofc i will talk to maxtor, deleting other people work for fun is not cool

If you think adv a server is so easy than make one of your own and let me see how you manage to handle it and how much you have to spend for link a video in 40 different forums, wanna be the dumb? Fine by me but do not respect how much time and how much is hard to keep up adv for a server is not cool

You should be just removed from l2 section since by your answer seems you got 0 about how this private l2 world working

Have a great day chat banning someone have right!

10 minutes ago, Dheva said:

If you think adv a server is so easy than make one of your own and let me see how you manage to handle it and how much you have to spend for link a video in 40 different forums, wanna be the dumb?

yea, 40 forums in favorites, 1 link,  2 clicks =  5min max 

Please, if I want to chat ban you, I simply do it, I don't have to ask.

You know that, that works both ways? You say I don't respect you, while you don't respect me either. Get you shit together and stop acting like a teenager on period.

You should think about that before you spam. If you want I can show you an example of an update with video, bcs looks like you don't know to advertise. You know how to spam. 

In addition I don't care about your 40 sites, we are talking about mxc.