L2Ninja Studio Application

34 minutes ago, Server Sins said:

Please stop talk for C# e.t.c cause i feel xdem will come and start a fight. 

It's funny how an anime boy whom coding in L2J could be encarnated into shit to trashtalk for others.

I'm watching ur java coding and i can't believe that a guy like u were in a project. 

Go watch ur anime films which let me guess. . it's an boy without parents who blablablabla 

Great you actually quoted yourself for that one, cause it greatly applies to you. You still uses the same junk to talk to me, and you have no idea what the hell you say

4 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

That's why you post it as an opensource project. Cause then people can't resell.

My point is, if you are to develop it and shared a compile version anyway then why not go all the way?
Anyone can pick it up and decompile it easily anyway cuz its IL.

License it under GPLv2 and you are fine.

Well you got a point there which i agree with now, and this way i think it needs to have it's official site or something that people can watch for official and non-hijacked releases 

2 hours ago, Sdw said:

You're assuming C# greatly differ from Java. Ho wait !

I would say as @.Elfocrash , on surface code looking it's not really differ, but on another level they are , when we talking about indexers, LINQ, Operator Overloading, hmmm lemme think maybe delegates ? generics ? , i not fighting for C# because i work in both C# and Java (and i'm not the best or even pretend to be good) but i don't code just for habit or Lineage but i make a live out of it, so when it comes to business there is no really good and bad language, but there is suitable for the project or not , here we are talking on a project i like to work on , and at this matter it's all about what you like , what you can achieve good results with, but let's say the truth i love C#, it's just inspiring and amazing even i hope some day C# take place of Java in L2 Packs community, and actually C# is capable of handle this, that's why i really like what Elfo. done with L2dotNet, and i have a target that L2dotNet will be my starting point for a ready to use C# Interlude Pack

2 hours ago, Server Sins said:

It's not greatly different but again people can't write 2 lines in java i doubt in C# that is not userfriendly

Totally Agree

40 minutes ago, Server Sins said:

Please stop talk for C# e.t.c cause i feel xdem will come and start a fight. 

It's funny how an anime boy whom coding in L2J could be encarnated into shit to trashtalk for others.

I'm watching ur java coding and i can't believe that a guy like u were in a project. 

Go watch ur anime films which let me guess. . it's an boy without parents who blablablabla 

If it's a Technical Discussion then i would love that, but fights .... no i would prefer to watch since i think all are elders here :)

- Update September 10th

* Adapt File Edit Grid with the Selected theme for better visualization 

fileedit.png

* Automatically Detect Colors Parameters and Add it as Background, for accessibility purpose. So you don't need to check how this color looks like anymore

color.png

* With Double Click on a Colored Element you get an Adobe-Like Color picker, which automatically translate values to the valid syntax of dat files (rgb and rgba)

picker.png

- First Post Updates

10 hours ago, SamDev-Coder said:

- Update September 10th

* Adapt File Edit Grid with the Selected theme for better visualization 

fileedit.png

* Automatically Detect Colors Parameters and Add it as Background, for accessibility purpose. So you don't need to check how this color looks like anymore

color.png

* With Double Click on a Colored Element you get an Adobe-Like Color picker, which automatically translate values to the valid syntax of dat files (rgb and rgba)

picker.png

- First Post Updates

very nice work keep up m8

On 9/10/2017 at 12:59 PM, SickJacken said:

very nice work keep up m8

Thanks alot mate :)

15 hours ago, koofs17 said:

it's free, you can download it?

Yes, you'll be able to download it free

5 hours ago, Mithril Mines said:

how we can download it ? or its not ready yet ? 

Well i got 0 testers to help so testing slowing me down, and delaying it but i will release a beta client version

4 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

It will be one of the best app, Gj.

Thanks i'm very glad you like it

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Share the app, you will get bug reports :p

well it's good idea but dun wanna it to be messy i need people who i can communicate and talk with so i can have list of bugs and they can watch updates and test them to make sure bugs solved, also to no do the thing twice it needs to be organized a bit

1 hour ago, koofs17 said:

I can help a test, tell me what you need and I'll prove it ( excuse my bad english xD )

Contact me and i'll get u access, just be active and contactable 

---------------------------------------------------

Ah finally someone joined the team :

@Sinister Smile is joined

Edited by SamDev-Coder
Add Testers

Update : 

Project Site has been deployed as @`NeverMore suggested

Site : http://l2ninja.samdev.org

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alpha Version of Client Side has been released and currently fixing bugs to release the Beta Version

Download available for Tester on Project tester, you can register and pm me with your username if you wanna early access to Alpha version

Beta Version will be posted here after fixing Testers Reported bugs

You can help by joining the team as a Tester or contributor  

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, AndreiD said:

Hello Sam,

I would gladly help you in testing the application and also as a contributor since i have some experience with C# ( 2 years and half ) 

My username is AndreiD on your forum.

That would be greate bro. Thanks alot

Your account has been upgraded and you have access now :)

also i'm planning to release the fixed version on Sunday or Monday

Sorry for the Delay, i was busy with some work projects :D

Here is a snap shot of what's coming :

- Improvement for the design , Thanks to @Sinister Smile

- Better Accessibility, since features can get messy i decided to re-organize features and sort them from the beginning as well as adding short description for each tool in order to make it easier to use

- Adding Multi Lingual Support, to support multi languages to be easier to everyone to work with in a native language.

- Encrypt and Decrypt UTX functionality has been removed, and replaced with a better feature

- Ninja Encrypter Feature, a tool which can help to decrypt almost any Lineage 2 Related file

- Auto Headers Detection for Encryption, Decryption Process

- Files Filtering for Encryption / Decryption

- Files Filtering for File Editor to avoid organic errors for invalid files format

- Reporting Bug Button at Home

- Support Button at Home

- Rework some files definitions (ddf)

- Auto Cleaning For temporary Files used by Application for Disk Size Saving

- Splash Screen with Preloading things used by the Application, for better performance at RunTime

- Interface Optimization and Less Flickering as Reported by some Testers

new.jpg

encrypter.jpg