high five [L2J] Lineage 2 World

bella

That's why i opened this thread, to see what people are looking for.

What are your pref?

and thats why your server is everytime shit

since you make server by players and not yourself,

you making ninjaupdate every week since players cry about something is boosted 

when i saw notification from mevsyou,

i thought i got warn or chat banned ;D

How chat ban works here? is it like l2? you have to wait before you write again?

How chat ban works here? is it like l2? you have to wait before you write again?

for xxx days u cant write posts , after when finish that chat ban u can , so yea same like l2 ;D 

and thats why your server is everytime shit

since you make server by players and not yourself,

you making ninjaupdate every week since players cry about something is boosted 

Everything is already set up, i am just wondering what rates people are looking for :) 

Everything is already set up, i am just wondering what rates people are looking for :)

You started so wrong with your server.

Don't wait for people to say what they want.. Your success will be to make what you want and make people join the server.

People will always want more and more and if you make a server by what people says it will fail in 1 week max because something that i may like, someone else won't like it.

Just build w/e you want to build and make people to join ur server

You guys are right, i know that everyone have different opinion and expectations, that does not mean i don't have mine about it as well, and i prefer asking now than changing after opening like the mistake i did before :) 

You guys are right, i know that everyone have different opinion and expectations, that does not mean i don't have mine about it as well, and i prefer asking now than changing after opening like the mistake i did before :)

You're wrong again in my opinion ;p

My advice? Find a team and a cp (ofc skilled players don't take players who prefers to make changes/updates based on their needs) reward them on g/o with for example 5/10 donation coins (like a payment for their help) and test everything you want, skills, quests, stats, etc and also they can suggest features about your project as well.

Edited by Designatix