high five [L2Off] L2 Reality

legendkay

Server without bot and corruption not for you.  So come back to the bugland and do not troll.   :doge:

:forever alone like a boss:

Server without bot and corruption not for you.  So come back to the bugland and do not troll.   :doge:

adr dev already said he have bypass for strix.. 

adr dev already said he have bypass for strix.. 

ppl know that servers can't be secured 100% from bots,at least they can fight to make them less

Gosh you guys seems like a stubborn wall

Server is not done for reach 5000 players online (even if 5000 online is a possible thing 2017?)

Server is done for build a nice community, 500-1k online is a nice community in my point of view!

Lack of advertising? No donations, is a fair exchange for play fair and without worries

Let's clarifiy one thing this project idea is not for everyone and i'm fine with it but cut this anti bot mass QQ alredy, anti bot vs bot is always a fight

Sometimes some progr will manage to bypass the protection sometimes protection will manage to block again the bypass where is the point to flame about it? :o

Edited by legendkay

Gosh you guys seems like a stubborn wall

Server is not done for reach 5000 players online (even if 5000 online is a possible thing 2017?)

Server is done for build a nice community, 500-1k online is a nice community in my point of view!

Lack of advertising? No donations, is a fair exchange for play fair and without worries

Let's clarifiy one thing this project idea is not for everyone and i'm fine with it but cut this anti bot mass QQ alredy, anti bot vs bot is always a fight

Sometimes some progr will manage to bypass the protection sometimes protection will manage to block again the bypass where is the point to flame about it? :o

there wasnt server with 5k online till now, just rpg club / offi 

so you wont have even 500 now, since now big server got max 1,2k online ;D

Edited by AchYlek

there wasnt server with 5k online till now, just rpg club / offi 

so you wont have even 500 now, since now big server got max 1,2k online ;D

nunu back at 2k13 asterios had 7k real online with boxes 18k