high five [L2Off] L2 Reality

legendkay

However remember that even if u go play rpg,with thousands of ppl on,it will be soooo rare to find random players parties farming 7rb or zaken,you need a CP or clan because it's like this that it works. Frintezza and freya are NEVER random indeed. 

What i'm trying to say is that low rate problem is not so tragic for this server,just random players will need to find clan,and I guess it will be less difficult to find clan on this server than on Rpg,where most of them are closed or only for russians

exactly,but as individual solo player,in order to find a clan to accept you,serber should go for a good online to increase yoru chances finding one,and needs to keep a good online in order to exist competition,otherwise if competition is low,people will leave and won't stay still.

All this argumentation for me is kinda invalid

I mean ye for sure more population means more competition and more fun but let's be honest

server with huge advertising are the wrost, if they spend let's say 2k euro in advertising they will find the way to gain them again with hidden donation and so on

My goal is totally different from that

Some months ago i promised to italian community a server without donations and without wipe and this is what i'm tryng to do

I'm not gonna lie some times ago i thought something like that was impossible to do but then i saw chinatown (l2 dawn) and Emca (l2 shinre) and my hope in l2 has been stored

They inspired me to do the same and there we are

Whatever will happen i will be happy anyway because i'm doing something with passion

I mean ye for sure more population means more competition and more fun but let's be honest

server with huge advertising are the wrost, if they spend let's say 2k euro in advertising they will find the way to gain them again with hidden donation and so on

Some months ago i promised to italian community a server without donations and without wipe and this is what i'm tryng to do

I'm not gonna lie some times ago i thought something like that was impossible to do but then i saw chinatown (l2 dawn) and Emca (l2 shinre) and my hope in l2 has been stored

Whatever will happen i will be happy anyway because i'm doing something with passion

good for you. i just pointed that there is not such thing as you named it good community most ppl complain and leave server because it's difficult. they dont like grind any more and they expect everything easier. That's why skelth now has 600-1000 players and classic projects are empty. Russians see a different aspect of the game, thus they enjoy slow pacing games and that's why gran kain is constantly heavy. Well x5 has has nothing to do with the difficulty of off classic but i am just pointing out my arguments.

Edited by JohnBoy13

nice but you said serber interlude and gracia final, 

for h5 u need 100% more ppl than those both client. 

u should first open mid rate / high rate make some donate for itemkas and after rush low rate and pay advert ... 

i though u played so much h5, but seems like u have no idea about h5 low rate 

Edited by AchYlek

achy means its just all newer farming areas bigger and more areas to cover,if they not cover no matter how much on serber will look empty

good for you. i just pointed that there is not such thing as you named it good community most ppl complain and leave server because it's difficult. they dont like grind any more and they expect everything easier. That's why skelth now has 600-1000 players and classic projects are empty. Russians see a different aspect of the game, thus they enjoy slow pacing games and that's why gran kain is constantly heavy. Well x5 has has nothing to do with the difficulty of off classic but i am just pointing out my arguments.

This a x5 kinda different, with the few custom i added should be more easy and less stressful but i'm aware that no one succeded with a low rate EU in the last years so i totally undestand some people skepticism about the server

nice but you said serber interlude and gracia final, 

for h5 u need 100% more ppl than those both client. 

u should first open mid rate / high rate make some donate for itemkas and after rush low rate and pay advert ... 

i though u played so much h5, but seems like u have no idea about h5 low rate 

I know but doing all of that is totally against my way to do things

I flamed for years servers that was opening for take donations, i could never do that also i don't even have the strength to do that

this is my "little" project and i don't expect to rocks with 939393 online i just expect to build something nice

sad but honest i guess :D

btw forum is getting enough populated for me

This a x5 kinda different, with the few custom i added should be more easy and less stressful but i'm aware that no one succeded with a low rate EU in the last years so i totally undestand some people skepticism about the server

I flamed for years servers that was opening for take donations, i could never do that also i don't even have the strength to do that

this is my "little" project and i don't expect to rocks with 939393 online i just expect to build something nice

so you want open a l2 server losing money no?

seems good xD

an admin with a real mind and support his words xDD

so you want open a l2 server losing money no?

seems good xD

opening a l2 server losing money is not so absurd as u think

there's a thing called work,that allows you not to beg donation from people or put your hand in their pocket :D

Edited by jinmaster

opening a l2 server losing money is not so absurd as u think

there's a thing called work,that allows you not to beg donation from people or put your hand in their pocket :D

it's just that such passion has passed away long ago for the game,however not impossible for an admin to do it..

Nah i have a stable work, i own a little company in italy that is going really well and money are the last issues for me 8)

however time is a bitch, i really lack out of time but i choose to be alone in the staff because i don't trust anyone ::)

So yhea i can garantee that server will be online as long players want to play it but who will join Reality have to undestand that this server is community based

Like a marriage!

There will be good times and bad times but everything will mostly depend on community, so server jumpers will be not happy with my project instead who love stability will probably get a lovely experience.

Nah i have a stable work, i own a little company in italy that is going really well and money are the last issues for me 8)

however time is a bitch, i really lack out of time but i choose to be alone in the staff because i don't trust anyone ::)

So yhea i can garantee that server will be online as long players want to play it but who will join Reality have to undestand that this server is community based

Like a marriage!

There will be good times and bad times but everything will mostly depend on community, so server jumpers will be not happy with my project instead who love stability will probably get a lovely experience.

thing is,many ppl told these before,sound good words but all remains to be seen in action and you'll need t make some great adjustements so you can keep players interested and not make them server jumpers,so you can keep serber alive