high five [L2Off] L2 Reality

legendkay

at least it's something new.if the files are good and there 1500+ active it will be op. but in order to achieve those numbers it needs advertise. There is not such thing as good community. If there is not activity people wont stay to solo the game you know there are dungeons/bosses/farm areas in high five that you cant solo. So no active community= dead server.

Idk why ppl make low server rates if they dont have big community of players for play like rpg-club for example

Maybe if u change rates u can have any players on

Edited by Anitah

Idk why ppl make low server rates if they dont have big community of players for play like rpg-club for example

Maybe if u change rates u can have any players on

if its interlude, u dont need more than 500+ ;D

but h5 low rate w/o paid advert / skilled developers, its no point even opening , since h5 low rate with 500 ppl its like playing vs npcs ;D

if its interlude, u dont need more than 500+ ;D

but h5 low rate w/o paid advert / skilled developers, its no point even opening , since h5 low rate with 500 ppl its like playing vs npcs ;D

low for il too low rates,since most will be boxes/etc.And btw anitah right,no community ready to play,is difficult to bring players,however i's ok to see something different than same serbers all time,and why not ppl try since summer time along with some free time comes

U need to consider it's not the classic low rate,usually on low rates you don't have any events,but here looks like they are. Also on classic low rate you don't have a basic buffer (better than nothing)

So random/solo players are not left alone, but however i agree that a low rate is risky anyway. So I hope well for this one :D

Edited by jinmaster

U need to consider it's not the classic low rate,usually on low rates you don't have any events,but here looks like they are. Also on classic low rate you don't have a basic buffer (better than nothing)

So random/solo players are not left alone, but however i agree that a low rate is risky anyway. So I hope well for this one :D

classic > h5 low rate

since at h5 low rate 79+ you are stucked and cant do anything w/o comunity

when i said "classic" low rate I didn't mean classic chronicle xD but "normal" h5 low rate

oh my bad, but still  at h5 low rate u cant kill 7rb w/o 2 parties , or zaken also need 2 parties... still u need like 1,5k+ for low rate and at 2k17 its hard find since there is 20000 homemade serber every day

oh my bad, but still  at h5 low rate u cant kill 7rb w/o 2 parties , or zaken also need 2 parties... still u need like 1,5k+ for low rate and at 2k17 its hard find since there is 20000 homemade serber every day

i think it's not about client,if server has low population whatever the client or rates it's gonna be with no competition at all,no people to team up and teamwork and no enemies to go against for a long period will make the less people who play to get bored and leave also.+that you need 1.5k+ players for low rates,with no client exception,that way serber's economy/trades will be good and active,and people could compete or team up with players making it more fun,but nowadays too hard to go that high online,that's why me also believe this server first to be a brand name and famous,and after try to open

i think it's not about client,if server has low population whatever the client or rates it's gonna be with no competition at all,no people to team up and teamwork and no enemies to go against for a long period will make the less people who play to get bored and leave also.+that you need 1.5k+ players for low rates,with no client exception,that way serber's economy/trades will be good and active,and people could compete or team up with players making it more fun,but nowadays too hard to go that high online,that's why me also believe this server first to be a brand name and famous,and after try to open

i mean about real players w/o boxes , for interlude is enough 500+ real ppl, since there is not so much location and still u will have fun everywhere,

but at h5 its more "dead" with 500 real ppl , since there is 100% more locations than at interlude and h5  80+ location is only for parties

at interlude u can log just box buffer + main and solo every location

Edited by AchYlek

i mean about real players w/o boxes , for interlude is enough 500+ real ppl, since there is not so much location and still u will have fun everywhere,

but at h5 its more "dead" with 500 real ppl , since there is 100% more locations than at interlude and 80+ location is only for parties

at interlude u can log just box buffer + main and solo every location

+,now you explained it right,that's why a huge advert required in order to succeed on something like that,if serber won't become famous and populated somehow,especially to big clan leaders and clan members,it has low chance on keeping even the low people who might play at,it needs to be consistent with an improved online to keep being alive

oh my bad, but still at h5 low rate u cant kill 7rb w/o 2 parties , or zaken also need 2 parties... still u need like 1,5k+ for low rate and at 2k17 its hard find since there is 20000 homemade serber every day

Nunu with summoner ez life at h5 ppl making zaken pt with 4 summoners 10min zaken :D also ez to farm solo only with wc or prp buffs

Nunu with summoner ez life at h5 ppl making zaken pt with 4 summoners 10min zaken :D also ez to farm solo only with wc or prp buffs

idk when we were playing at dex, w/o full cp active we cant farm even drakos ;D

and with 2 parties at zaken it took 30min

idk when we were playing at dex, w/o full cp active we cant farm even drakos ;D

and with 2 parties at zaken it took 30min

it's bcoz, adidas farm low rate>normal players farm

However remember that even if u go play rpg,with thousands of ppl on,it will be soooo rare to find random players parties farming 7rb or zaken,you need a CP or clan because it's like this that it works. Frintezza and freya are NEVER random indeed. 

What i'm trying to say is that low rate problem is not so tragic for this server,just random players will need to find clan,and I guess it will be less difficult to find clan on this server than on Rpg,where most of them are closed or only for russians