L2Acp Concept

L2ACP  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think would be better

• An ACP where players can do basic account stuff, buy donation coins and spend them on items/enchants/augments (Would cost 30 euros per month)
    • An ACP that has the above but also an admin area where admins will be able to manage the server (restart,chat,jail,kick,ban) (Would cost 50-60 euros per month)
    • An ACP that has the above plus some custom features. (Would cost a one time purchase per feature + the previous monthly fee)
    • All of the above, but give the customer the choice to choose their package

Ok bottom line to the "oh people won't buy it" discussion. I don't really care. 

I care way more about the replies that ask for functionality.

Also Client protection is a must, you need to choose one over another and for ACP you do not.

It's all about getting trust. If your system will work well and it will be live on smaller servers, i am sure also some bigger deals might come out :)

Also Client protection is a must, you need to choose one over another and for ACP you do not.

It's all about getting trust. If your system will work well and it will be live on smaller servers, i am sure also some bigger deals might come out :)

Seriously, smartguard is a bad example. I bot in like every single server that has smartguard. At least use something that works.

Seriously, smartguard is a bad example. I bot in like every single server that has smartguard. At least use something that works.

Like what?

since protection makes a different connection you will never know detail that will send

Like what?

that at the moment there are not many options ... true

and those that exist are not safe ... 

stop saying bullshit, you know nothing

i find time :)

can you tell me . why my pc beffor conecting with server have open connection's ?

from one clean system connection open after touch button login and is only with server ( 1 connection ) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zt4WTvyvSQ&t=3s

8 mb from exe and dll i think is a lot

Edited by pirama

Added server announcements.

Added all kinds of punishments.

(Again all of them are instant)

1E2FflA.png

Also started working on a live map for the server.

You can monitor any online player's movement. Planning to build management tools on top of that.

Edited by .Elfocrash

That's so what I did in 2010 :D

Was it? How did you do that exactly as the players database info isn't updating as they move?

i think i saw it at 2k11/12

we was huting via that enemy ;D best for pvp serber 

This is meant to be only for the server owner, not the players.