L2Acp Concept

L2ACP  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think would be better

• An ACP where players can do basic account stuff, buy donation coins and spend them on items/enchants/augments (Would cost 30 euros per month)
    • An ACP that has the above but also an admin area where admins will be able to manage the server (restart,chat,jail,kick,ban) (Would cost 50-60 euros per month)
    • An ACP that has the above plus some custom features. (Would cost a one time purchase per feature + the previous monthly fee)
    • All of the above, but give the customer the choice to choose their package

Thought so sdw

League acp? For what? Tracking people around?

for tracking match history and lp with progress bar

and also load profiles with stats

Edited by big man bill

for tracking match history and lp with progress bar

and also load profiles with stats

There are loads of these sites arent there? op.gg and what not

yeh but i want it on my site for boosts

LoL has a very nice well documented API. https://developer.riotgames.com/api-methods/

It is pretty simple to make what you are asking for if you know what you're doing. Btw you are munch via nighty's acc right?

? Link won't matter as you won't have access to it

Yeah anyway, i heard these kind of stuff a million times before. Spare me the bs.

big man bill if you want me to make something pm me with the details.

Edited by .Elfocrash

I can't show the extend of it though a phone, noir sure what I did back then but js is quite fuck up.

You can craft from web all day with auto recursive craft, equip or use item (somehow double click is fucked on phone), and a lot more. Done it in 2011 actually.

LoL has a very nice well documented API. https://developer.riotgames.com/api-methods/

It is pretty simple to make what you are asking for if you know what you're doing. Btw you are munch via nighty's acc right?

i mean i want it similar to https://boosteria.org/demo

is it hard and how much would you charge for

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• ¿Dónde puedo probar?  Where can I try?
    • be very careful... he likes to ask for money in advance in crypto... he doesn't seem like an honest person to me
    • chrome and ISP doesn't let me due to ssl errors in your website
    • Attention, attention, the heroes of Elmoraden are wanted! Get ready for new adventures, because our gates are open for you! We switch to the Interlude chronicles on Lionna x5 server, where exciting battles, exciting quests and incredible adventures await you! But that's not all! For beginners, we have a special offer – shadow equipment that will help you develop faster and more efficiently in the world of Elmoraden. With these powerful items, you can easily reach new heights! Join us on May 17th and become a part of the great saga! An unforgettable adventure awaits you on the Lionna X5 server with the Interlude chronicles. Don't miss your chance to become a real hero!     More info: - Characters created from 17.05 09:00 server time, when created will receive gifts in the form of chests with coupons for temporary weapons \ armor No Grade - A grade; - Characters created from 15.05 00:00 server time to 17.05 09:00 will receive gifts in the form of chests with coupons for temporary weapons \ armor No Grade - A grade; - Gifts are divided by grades (No Grade - A Grade) and gifts can be opened at levels corresponding to the grade of the gift. (A gift of D Grade can be opened at the 20th level, B Grade at 52, etc.), but the character's level when opening the gift should not exceed the 75th; - The duration of the equipment \ weapon is 10 hours; - Chaotic characters (characters whose PK counter is higher than 0) cannot use shadow equipment; - On 17.05 at 09:00 server time (10:00 Moscow time), you can meet Looney the Cat in the cities, who will exchange coupons for temporary weapons and equipment; Coupon amount in the gift chests: No Grade: 1 D Grade: 2 C Grade: 2 B Grade: 1 A Grade: 1   On 17.06 at 00:00 server time, the cats will disappear, and with them the chests and coupons. Items received for coupons are not deleted.
  • Topics