L2Acp Concept

L2ACP  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think would be better

• An ACP where players can do basic account stuff, buy donation coins and spend them on items/enchants/augments (Would cost 30 euros per month)
    • An ACP that has the above but also an admin area where admins will be able to manage the server (restart,chat,jail,kick,ban) (Would cost 50-60 euros per month)
    • An ACP that has the above plus some custom features. (Would cost a one time purchase per feature + the previous monthly fee)
    • All of the above, but give the customer the choice to choose their package

better maybe parse a json/xml rather than reading from dumb sql. Even better to be able to edit these lists with packages/categories/etc from the admin panel

xml and json is terrible for that kind of thing.

I want admins to be able to content manage on the fly. Writing xml and json is baaad.

Thats why it is sql. Because it is not static data.

(The server retrieves the sql and sends it as json to the site)

And yeah my next step is the admin area which only accounts with accesslevel 127 will be able to access.

xml and json is terrible for that kind of thing.

I want admins to be able to content manage on the fly. Writing xml and json is baaad.

Thats why it is sql. Because it is not static data.

(The server retrieves the sql and sends it as json to the site)

And yeah my next step is the admin area which only accounts with accesslevel 127 will be able to access.

the video I quoted is a classic example of static data in SQL, thats why I said a json would be much better than that

the video I quoted is a classic example of static data in SQL, thats why I said a json would be much better than that

The store is not static data. It is content manage dynamic data.

You might wanna lower the price or add an item. What are you gonna do? Open an flatfile and edit it?

Nah. You will just do a sql crud operation. 

What makes static data static is that it will NEVER change ever.

The store is not static data. It is content manage dynamic data.

You might wanna lower the price or add an item. What are you gonna do? Open an flatfile and edit it?

Nah. You will just do a sql crud operation. 

What makes static data static is that it will NEVER change ever.

This is wrong, static data doesn't mean constant data. It means that this data doesn't need to be updated on the short-run, but updates on static data are possible on the long run. Anyway this is another discussion and offtopic for this one, just saying you need LOTS of work with the admin panels and stuff.

PS: Avoid packages, and focus on a single one, solid package or you're loosing customers for no reason

Edited by xxdem

Added features

• Rename player (works instantly)
  • Clear PKs (works instantly)
  • Set nobless (works instantly)
  • Change sex (works instantly)

Feel free to request more features.

Will be moving to the admin area now

Edited by .Elfocrash

Sneak peek from the admin area.

Worths pointing out that the whole acp is fully responsive down to mobile.

oxnpNva.png

Thats better....Good luck with this

Keep an option: (basic account stuff + donate and get the "currency" directly to the desirable character) for mi plx. =)

The currency is ACP only and tied to the account itself. I could add an option where you can convert it to ingame currency (donate coins) if thats what you mean.

Test server is now up.

You can check the site on http://l2acp.com/

If you want to log in the server then set the ip on your ini to be 217.182.71.169 (Interlude)

(The ACP Management and Server Management) buttons in the admin area are placeholders for now.

Every account will have 100 donate points to spend. If you need admin access or more donate points let me know.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Test server is now up.

You can check the site on http://l2acp.com/

If you want to log in the server then set the ip on your ini to be 217.182.71.169 (Interlude)

(The ACP Management and Server Management) buttons in the admin area are placeholders for now.

Every account will have 100 donate points to spend. If you need admin access or more donate points let me know.

i put the ip and not working :D 

[gr] αυτό πρόκειται να το πωλήσεις ; Προσωπικά θα ήθελα να βάλεις 2 τρόπο πληρωμής (sms) και vote reward απο hopzone topzone και κανα αλλο σαιτ ...