Smart Fake Players Engine?

Making a generic AI for bots is very challenging. However, if you focus the AI behaviour on a specific server and make it work around its features it would be easier, but then you would have to work at each server seperately, every time you sell it someone.

Here's something interesting:

Edited by An4rchy

I'm not talking about that

Im listening then

Edit: Please tell me you are not talking about Fissban's engine either.

Edited by .Elfocrash

One of my customers created something, the bots were really smart.

They was playing together by doing parties, going to bosses and if you even were trying to hit in one of them whole party were attacking you. Party was made with healers and other support classes and assisting each other. In my opinion that guy made the bots to play much better than real players.

The bots were able to do private shops and many other things.

Will be nice if you are able to do such a thing but for sure it require alot of time.

I think that beyond the idea of selling it, just developing such system is already challenging and fun

I've been developing the bot system for years and the results are quite cool, they are also really useful for testing purposes

I will buy it for sure ...i wil spawn 4k smart bots and i will solve the "every month new server problem" me and my bots happily together forever ..its like one sec before the dawn of l2 private servers era!!! the only good time of l2 was the time that nobody was coding shits like bot programs..etc  fake players...ect yes gifted you are and you are doing it in the name of Development like people who create the atomic bomb...      

Edited by skaraz

I will buy it for sure ...i wil spawn 4k smart bots and i will solve the "every month new server problem" me and my bots happily together forever ..its like one sec before the dawn of l2 private servers era!!! the only good time of l2 was the time that nobody was coding shits like bot programs..etc  fake players...ect yes gifted you are and you are doing it in the name of Development like people who create the atomic bomb...      

Progress is inevitable even if it leads to destruction.

Edit: I don't agree to create such shit though. The only "proper" way to use such thing is for economy bootstart purposes or making the bots to have a certain interaction with the players.. But always as a feature that will help players, no sneaky stuff.

Edited by IpotoniC

i start to play long time ago lineage 2 and i remember always that players spend hours on forums to find bot system and owners try to cut it.but nowdays everything changed,all russian big servers and all servers who say that they have 3k++ players online use smart fake player engines based on AI.Also some servers use bot method via donate,example u pay to the server 10 euro per month and u have the option to be offline and ur player will go for farm - pvp.so if you make a code to have all this inside im SoOr that u you can sell it to many good servers who want to stay alive more time with fake players or to real servers who want offer this option to players for some efforts.but to make something good and special gonna take you months for sure,because you cant start this project and have in mind only 2 projects(acis-frozen etc)u must start it and have in mind all chronicles all projects...and one easy way to adapt it so you dont loose time and clients.is a real big deal to start something like this from Zero and you gonna spend tone of hours to make it for SoOr so from me good luck Elfo and if you gonna try it let us know it. ;)

We are happy to present you first preview of Elfocrash's smart fake players engine. Come close and see how smart they are!

Hahahaahah was that from official l2???