[Report]Accessdenied Scam?

GLO

You already got ur 50e back whats the report for? Ps. i don't even use the forum anymore so.. 

Sure scam thing when i waited for you 10 days when u were afk. Smart boys. Continue ur flame on maxcheaters 

Oh and about next income i stopped doing anything for 1 month now. You could dispute anytime as u did and u got ur money is not like i lied or no return u ur money

i got -47 euro if u want any photo anytime. Byeee

Edited by AccessDenied

You already got ur 50e back whats the report for? Ps i dont care for ban 

There is no reason to deny the dispute i already accepted since 2 days ago or so HF

First learn doing a job then go to finish requests. You are unskilled anyone who can trust you may lose his money for trash codes that will not be working that the reason this report stands and it may help other newbies.

First learn doing a job then go to finish requests. You are unskilled anyone who can trust you may lose his money for trash codes that will not be working that the reason this report stands and it may help other newbies.

Blabla after 4 years of offering help on this forum and the topics i decided to scam for 50euro you're right. Cause logic. 

We all know maxcheaters is just 20 people flame on each other so whoever open topic ther are 19 people spam on that one this won't change.

About the codes yeap i didn't fill his request since it's a bit fucked up but i told him to make him other codes he want else take his money whenever i work again cause i was out for 1 month e.t.c

he could dispute as he did anytime and i accepted it afcourse. 

Is not like i defend my self but have some logic first before u go no sense posts. 

And ps i aint give forum drama topic, aint write again, the report has no sense to be here since u got ur money back. 

Is not like i denied ur refund or anything i approved it in the 1st second i saw it. Anyway enough with bla bla. 

Edited by AccessDenied

Blabla after 4 years of offering help on this forum and the topics i decided to scam for 50euro you're right. Cause logic. 

We all know maxcheaters is just 20 people flame on each other so whoever open topic ther are 19 people spam on that one this won't change.

About the codes yeap i didn't fill his request since it's a bit fucked up but i told him to make him other codes he want else take his money whenever i work again cause i was out for 1 month e.t.c

he could dispute as he did anytime and i accepted it afcourse. 

Is not like i defend my self but have some logic first before u go no sense posts. 

scam for 50$ kk

scam for 50$ kk

Yeap i decided to ruin my "profil" for a romanian guy who claim he has 500.000 euro, 20 clocks that cost 20.000 each and 10 cars that cost 50.000 each and scam him 50 euro what a smart person i am right?

I'm out. I said u will get ur money when i get on pp, he did refund he got them back so pointless. 

Yeap i decided to ruin my "profil" for a romanian guy who claim he has 500.000 euro, 20 clocks that cost 20.000 each and 10 cars that cost 50.000 each and scam him 50 euro what a smart person i am right?

I'm out. I said u will get ur money when i get on pp, he did refund he got them back so pointless. 

you scammed paypal,reported

and once again, someone had to create topic or open paypal dispute to get his money back from this scammer, lul

permanent afk on skype, yet answer here after few h :D

ban this useless garbage, true disgrace to this forum.

only 10 cars? why he so low :( 

I have work Tone of times With Access.is one of the best developers in this site & never scamm me.i work with him more than 4 years and buyed many times special features in very good price.

deathbywords site here plz : .!. and shut up kidzor.

Lock it ty.

I have work Tone of times With Access.is one of the best developers in this site & never scamm me.i work with him more than 4 years and buyed many times special features in very good price.

deathbywords site here plz : .!. and shut up kidzor.

Lock it ty.

ti site re pentaminitiko