Need Server, Project L2Raina

gutline

Oh yeah, they will. There is a member that sells Aaron sources.

Like if he has the real sources, unless he is the real owner. Which I doubt.

a guy told me to read this topic so my answer like owner is this

no one have my sources... and its not even share somewhere here or in other forums be careful !

dont get scam by scammers!

peace :D

Edited by L2Aaron

a guy told me to read this topic so my answer like owner is this

no one have my sources... and its not even share somewhere here or in other forums be careful !

dont get scam by scammers!

peace :D

Omg dude, where do you live? Everyone get everything nowadays...wtf? Isn't that obviously?

All no-name kidzors got l2tales, l2aaron, l2perseus, l2 bigballs etc sources+ full fix+ all kind of shits.

Omg dude, where do you live? Everyone get everything nowadays...wtf? Isn't that obviously?

What? I do not know if you're trolling or what.. Finally yes, your IQ it is more lower than I thought.

All no-name kidzors got l2tales, l2aaron, l2perseus, l2 bigballs etc sources+ full fix+ all kind of shits.

how u can get them lol.. u think stormwall and hyperfilter share our files ? i dont think they do this like all ovh resellers out there

how you can get it when i dont even give files to someone

im talking for my pack idk the rest one

The point is, every L2 server is based on some sort of project - aCis, Sunrise, etc., etc., but there are some features and fixes that
each server owner privided for himself (at least a proper server project owners do that), so this way some ppl can re-create each
server features and sell them as "Aaron", "Raina" server files. It's basically bullshit, but some ppl can get tricked by that...

Overall - if server owner didn't sell his files or they weren't stolen, there is basically no chance to get those files. Ofc, some dudes
can try to re-create server features, but even so, this will be just bullshit.

End of story.

The point is, every L2 server is based on some sort of project - aCis, Sunrise, etc., etc., but there are some features and fixes that

each server owner privided for himself (at least a proper server project owners do that), so this way some ppl can re-create each

server features and sell them as "Aaron", "Raina" server files. It's basically bullshit, but some ppl can get tricked by that...

Overall - if server owner didn't sell his files or they weren't stolen, there is basically no chance to get those files. Ofc, some dudes

can try to re-create server features, but even so, this will be just bullshit.

End of story.

+1 :)

Buy project good, or l2raina l2aaron pm

You look for a good project to buy,yet your examples are nothing more than 1-2weeks servers with nothing unique or special at all.Just work on a project by yourself or hire a dev for the job.With a proper advertise and attractive features and great protection you could have greater luck than your examples.I wish you to find what you need,tho you can do better if you trust your self.

I dont understand why people wants to copy other servers.do your features try if you failed its a fail try again...

oh yes. But they see other packets take money and they want that. They don't see to make something special. Something stay. They see only the money. Edited by krauser12345