Maxtor Being Maxtor..

AccessDenied

He's afraid to lose the current income with ads, but even servers section is going down. One of the topics from the first page was last bumped on 30 Jan 2017.

Maxtor and his ego of 2,5kk total posts will lead to a totally dead forum. I'm currently seeing this forum as an alternative to 9gag, nothing else.

Trance that was an insult to 9gag. This forum is only a nostalgia for old members like myself to search and read back flame wars and spam conversations about a certain someones gender issues or that weird thing about coyote and a bunch of little girls in a bath tub. :D

Maxtor and his ego of 2,5kk total posts will lead to a totally dead forum. I'm currently seeing this forum as an alternative to 9gag, nothing else.

Go start a new one then

Epic. :)

Thank you :3

He's afraid to lose the current income with ads, but even servers section is going down. One of the topics from the first page was last bumped on 30 Jan 2017.

Don't be cruel with maxtourini, the only reason i call him noob is because i suggested him to add a system that force some mod or idk to approve files and private servers

but he didn't respond. Even the admin of l2topzone liked the idea i offered.  Other than that completely wipe its not the solution. Why someone who has 0 rep exampe and 0 posts

to start from 1 and sell items while he has ex. 200 rep. Even tho rep are fucked up and especially with gold members who get 10 rep per post just for sharing shared russian client stuff.

Damn that's pretty f-ing good gif. Crap file quality tho.

Im sorry i didn't notice it, i remade it without this orange grid whatever:

FOf8ITI.gif